knakoo

The Raw Attractive Power All Men Have that Women Won't Admit to Feeling

49 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

I feel like enough has been shared and said on this forum to give a good understanding of what women like in a man? what else is there to figure out...

@intotheblack Why women go to the bathroom together:P That's still on my top 100 questions for life:D

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

50 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

I feel like enough has been shared and said on this forum to give a good understanding of what women like in a man? what else is there to figure out...

Why do you think a lot of men don't understand females?

Like she said in the video. Females won't say what they want. They want the male to figure it out. 

We males just tell what we want. We don't play games. I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking in general. :)

In Tate we trust

38 minutes ago, SamC said:

@intotheblack Why women go to the bathroom together:P That's still on my top 100 questions for life:D

To shit together like in Roman times. :ph34r:

In Tate we trust

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

To shit together like in Roman times. :ph34r:

Shhhhhhh, they'll get angry if they understand we know the truth:P

34 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@SamC to talk about guys and do their makeup lol 

@intotheblack That's what they all say :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

We males just tell what we want. We don't play games

Ha! Do you know how rare it is to find a guy who is upfront about what they want and doesn’t play games? 

38 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Ha! Do you know how rare it is to find a guy who is upfront about what they want and doesn’t play games? 

If we are honest to females, we won't get anything, that is why we are forced to play your games to get the honey. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

and if females are honest about what they want it will be used against them to get sex.  and both are afraid to be honest. 

The dating scenario is all so shallow, I've already been through it, and glad to see the back of it.  every1 unconsciously dating, getting drunk and sleeping with each other. Both girls and boys play games just as bad..  I've seen girls cheat and mess boys around. I've known my guy friends to cheat on their girlfriends.  there has been times where someone rejected me and times when I rejected them.  its all drama, and I used to hate it.  I would witness stuff that would make me at least not wish to repeat the mistakes of others.  nobody thinks about what they actually want so they're just messing around and using one another. chaos.  

I guess the only other thing I would say then is to date an older girl who is done playing games.  I’m older than my boyfriend.

49 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If we are honest to females, we won't get anything, that is why we are forced to play your games to get the honey. 

You problem is you crave to get something fom women in the first place

4 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

She pointlessly rambled on for 10 minutes and didn't really say anything new. It just turns me off. Maybe I should make a YouTube account and comment that on her video.

Personally I never heard that a woman could sense the masculine power of a man even in a shy guy. Could be beneficial for some guys on this forum to hear her perspective. 

24 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@StarStruck

and if females are honest about what they want it will be used against them to get sex.  and both are afraid to be honest. 

The dating scenario is all so shallow, I've already been through it, and glad to see the back of it.  every1 unconsciously dating, getting drunk and sleeping with each other. Both girls and boys play games just as bad..  I've seen girls cheat and mess boys around. I've known my guy friends to cheat on their girlfriends.  there has been times where someone rejected me and times when I rejected them.  its all drama, and I used to hate it.  I would witness stuff that would make me at least not wish to repeat the mistakes of others.  nobody thinks about what they actually want so they're just messing around and using one another. chaos.  

I guess the only other thing I would say then is to date an older girl who is done playing games.  I’m older than my boyfriend.

I guess you are right. Dating is like poker I guess. Deception is part of the game and one shouldn't expect the opposite side to show their cards.

But as they say, don't hate the player, hate the game. Nobody is forcing anybody to play the game.  I get frustrated by the game too but I don't have any other option than to be a better manipulator.

2 minutes ago, knakoo said:

By the way semen retention (or at least No FAP) is a great way to increase your masculine power. If you are looking to have sex or find a girlfriend, I recommend you give it a try. Look at this if you need to be convinced :

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/dqwuat/benefits_after_50_days_of_semen_retention/

This works. Women can unconsciously sense when you are full of cum. It is crazy how this works.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, intotheblack said:

no1 can pinpoint exactly what connected them to someone.  Even if you put 5 of the hottest guys in a room, they might look beautiful but doesn't mean you will have any connection with them.  there should at least be some common interests to bond over. 

actually, you'll find it is very common.  it's called "Girl talk" 

just coz they won't admit It so some guys on the internet doesn't mean they aren't admitting it to other girls.. I've been in many a conversation where girls talk about what they like and if they had/didnt have good sex.  personally, I've never been one to talk about my sex life openly, but that's my personality. 

I think this just boils down to consciousness though.  the lower consciousness and more issues you have the more you will be attracted to someone who's been in prison.

Girls tend to be attracted to the type of person that the father was.  that's why with conscious parenting, comes more loving future relationships.  

People meet each other at the level they are at and connect based on that.

Well can you get attracted to a man who is weak, meek, shy and submissive, even if he has all of the other qualities you describe ?

Yeah what I mean is that they don't admit it to men.

You think Teal Swan is low consciousness ?

49 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Well can you get attracted to a man who is weak, meek, shy and submissive, even if he has all of the other qualities you describe

I already said before that they should have some confidence in themselves.  but no, I wouldn't want to go out with someone who was emotionally weaker than me.  I've been through a lot of emotional turmoil to get to the stage i'm at now, so the man should be more emotionally secure.  I want someone who's arms I can cry in and he will tell me everything is gonna be ok 9_9  

I did once have a guy cry to me about his ex on a so called date.

Yeah what I mean is that they don't admit it to men.

and why would they? lol

You think Teal Swan is low consciousness ?

no I wasn't talking about Teal. I was saying that people who are attracted to the jail bird type of guy are lower conscious 

Edited by intotheblack

4 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

try to have compassion for the guy. You dont need to judge all men according to your mating criteria

13 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

I already said before that they should have some confidence in themselves.  but no, I wouldn't want to go out with someone who was emotionally weaker than me.  I've been through a lot of emotional turmoil to get to the stage i'm at now and am relatively in a strong place. so the man should be emotionally secure.  I want someone who's arms I can cry in and he will tell me everything is gonna be ok.

I did once have a guy cry to me about his ex on a so called date.

and why would they? lol

no I wasn't talking about Teal. I was saying that people who are attracted to the jail bird type of guy are lower conscious 

Then it makes sense that confidence, dominance and masculine energy is what actually creates attraction. All the other qualities you mentioned could  just there to create a connection and make you confortable and trusting enough to fully feel the attraction.

It makes sense they don't! It just explains why so many men are clueless about all of this.