knakoo

The Raw Attractive Power All Men Have that Women Won't Admit to Feeling

49 posts in this topic

This video is amazing to help guys understand how assertiveness and masculine power is key to attraction.

Hehe I recently just found her too. Her whole channel is excellent.

I don't think I've ever subbed to someone so fast

It's Love.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

Hehe I recently just found her too. Her whole channel is excellent.

I don't think I've ever subbed to someone so fast

Same for me ! The video just popped up today on my youtube front page. I would not be surprised if it ends up with millions of views.

All the modern feminists should see this channel and learn. Amazing material that is actually correct. If all females said that this stuff is what they like...

I don't think its that they won't admit to it,  I think generally people just don't think about it that much it in every day life, like what I see online.  if you asked a random girl on the street what attracts them to a guy she would have to think about it but then she'd be able to name some qualities that she likes.  Culture also has a lot to do with it. different cultures like different things. 

for me its do they have good taste, their style, do we like the same kind of music/films, are they funny and can make me laugh and get me out of a bad mood, do they just generally have something interesting to say? do they introduce me to new things? I can't pin point on looks because I don't really have a type. of course confidence is in there, but I think that just comes naturally with being yourself and not taking everything so seriously. 

Again though it all just comes down to what is your goal? something more emotional or a shag?  

Edited by intotheblack

Years ago there used to be a seduction coach called "60 Years of Challenge" whose entire method revolved around this concept.

@ilja well yous all keep saying women don’t know what they like and won’t admit to xyz, but I don’t see any of the girls in those videos not admitting something

Edited by intotheblack

The lady in the first video was way more insightful than the Teal Swann “asshole” nonsense.   She was actually  introspecting on her immediate emotions and trying to make sense of it all.  The other videos go back to the typical shallow stuff that women say, but may not reflect the deeper feelings that create a bond in the moment.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, intotheblack said:

I don't think its that they won't admit to it,  I think generally people just don't think about it that much it in every day life, like what I see online.  if you asked a random girl on the street what attracts them to a guy she would have to think about it but then she'd be able to name some qualities that she likes.  Culture also has a lot to do with it. different cultures like different things. 

for me its do they have good taste, their style, do we like the same kind of music/films, are they funny and can make me laugh and get me out of a bad mood, do they just generally have something interesting to say? do they introduce me to new things? I can't pin point on looks because I don't really have a type. of course confidence is in there, but I think that just comes naturally with being yourself and not taking everything so seriously. 

Again though it all just comes down to what is your goal? something more emotional or a shag?  

I think the woman in the video is very sensitive and aware of what creates raw, wet panties attraction (not what you are looking for in a partner). It seems that most women aren't aware of it or are just not honest with themselves. They tend to rationalise after the facts why they are attracted to a specific guy. For instance @intotheblack, I doubt that "good taste, their style, do we like the same kind of music/films..." is what gets you attracted. All of these traits are the reasons why you like a guy, why you enjoy his company, but they are not the core of what creates attraction. A woman can be very attracted to a guy and strongly dislike him. 

Also some girls need to feel very confortable with a guy to be aroused, so traits like being funny, empathic, smart etc... and spending a lot of time with him play an important part in the process. But again I would argue that this is not the core of attraction.

The girls in video you shared who say they like an assertive guy still stay at the surface level.

On the other hand, Victoria in the video describes masculine power as "it's an energy that is extremely powerful, it's raw, it's rough... It's a man saying what he wants to say, doing what he wants to do and not giving a fuck... it's brutal, raw honesty. For a guy, instead of just saying "you're beautiful", if he was really thinking "Oh my god I would love to just throw you down on this couch and fuck you right now", then just saying it is attractive." (paraphrasing) 

It's not common in our society for a girl to admit that this is what turns her on (or even admit it to herself).

It reminds me of what Teal Swan said in one of her video : "once I heard a girl say "you don't won't to marry with the best sex of your life, that guy is in jail" and I had to laugh, because it is kind of true."

But I may have a biased perspective. @Etherial Cat@Emerald or any woman on this forum, I would be interested to have your view on the video and on this topic.

41 minutes ago, knakoo said:

But I may have a biased perspective. @Etherial Cat@Emerald or any woman on this forum, I would be interested to have your view on the video and on this topic.

I explained this yesterday in a post, but I'll put it here.

An optimally attractive man is like a very fierce lion with an expertly skilled lion tamer. 

If a man's lion is not fierce, he is not going to be very attractive.

Likewise, if the man's lion tamer is unskilled and wants to avoid the lion... he may repress his lion and puts it in a cage. This leads him to deny his own sovereignty and raw animalistic desires, and this is not an attractive state for a man to be in. And often, when the cage of repression falters, they also set loose their untamed lion... one that's weak willed, morally bankrupt, dangerous, and creepy. 

The other side is if a man's lion tamer is not skilled, and he just lets his lion run amok and 'rip as many throats out' that he wants to. Thus, he is showing a weakness and instability in character. A man like this is weak willed, morally bankrupt, dangerous, and/or creepy and is not attractive.

Now, women who are inexperienced but crave the lion might settle for this guy with an unskilled lion tamer who lets his lion run wild in false hope that they can tame his lion with their love.

This is especially true if these women are experiencing a dearth of men who are willing to unleash, integrate, tame, and exalt their lion from a wild animal and up into a state of kinghood. And there is a scarcity of men who have integrated and tamed their inner lion.

So, it is often that women have no frame of reference for what they're actually looking for because men who are integrated in this way are fairly rare. And they just see the lion and become attracted.

But a truly attractive man is someone who has an expert lion tamer that gives him a high degree of character, virtue, self-control, social acuity, empathy, and discipline...  while also having the capacity to unleash his lion and be dominant and violent if he needs to be.

So without a lion, women won't be very attracted. With only a lion, you may attract women who crave the lion, but it will never give them what they're really looking for... which is to feel held and protected. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The lady in the first video was way more insightful than the Teal Swann “asshole” nonsense.   She was actually  introspecting on her immediate emotions and trying to make sense of it all.  The other videos go back to the typical shallow stuff that women say, but may not reflect the deeper feelings that create a bond in the moment.

Both Teal Swan and the woman in the video are correct. 

They're both giving accurate and thorough reflections of the subjective experience of being attracted to men as a woman.

Men do possess that assertive masculine power like both Teal Swan and the woman in the video are talking about. 

Human beings also have a dual nature, so men who have integrated that assertive masculine power are more attractive than men who have not.

BUT men who have learned to tame, channel, and focus that assertive masculine power into virtues and strengths are infinitely more attractive and "high quality" (though I hate referring to people like that) than men who just let their untamed masculine power run amok. That's what Teal Swan is talking about. 

@knakoo - The woman in the video is talking about the lion in the cage... the lion that is sitting there as waiting potential that's not being tamed and channeled, but is still there none-the-less that women can pick up on. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

She pointlessly rambled on for 10 minutes and didn't really say anything new. It just turns me off. Maybe I should make a YouTube account and comment that on her video.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

It is not a woman's job to tell you how to turn yourself into a strong man. It's already rather pathetic to turn to a woman to tell you how to be a man.

But this girl gives some good insight.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, knakoo said:

I doubt that "good taste, their style, do we like the same kind of music/films..." is what gets you attracted. All of these traits are the reasons why you like a guy, why you enjoy his company, but they are not the core of what creates attraction.

no1 can pinpoint exactly what connected them to someone.  Even if you put 5 of the hottest guys in a room, they might look beautiful but doesn't mean you will have any connection with them.  there should at least be some common interests to bond over. 

It's not common in our society for a girl to admit that this is what turns her on (or even admit it to herself).

actually, you'll find it is very common.  it's called "Girl talk" 

just coz they won't admit It so some guys on the internet doesn't mean they aren't admitting it to other girls.. I've been in many a conversation where girls talk about what they like and if they had/didnt have good sex.  personally, I've never been one to talk about my sex life openly, but that's my personality. 

t reminds me of what Teal Swan said in one of her video : "once I heard a girl say "you don't won't to marry with the best sex of your life, that guy is in jail" and I had to laugh, because it is kind of true."

I think this just boils down to consciousness though.  the lower consciousness and more issues you have the more you will be attracted to someone who's been in prison.

Girls tend to be attracted to the type of person that the father was.  that's why with conscious parenting, comes more loving future relationships.  

People meet each other at the level they are at and connect based on that.

Edited by intotheblack

I like how she explains everything from 1st person in such a mindful way. Especially cross referencing about male/female perspective on a stripclub with the female equivalent was eye opening.

Male perspective on sex is very straightforward. The female perspective is not so straightforward. It kind of makes sense why most men are clueless, especially with feminism running amok.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The female perspective is not so straightforward

I feel like enough has been shared and said on this forum to give a good understanding of what women like in a man? what else is there to figure out...