DocWatts

Worst Mayor in America

28 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2021 at 6:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

In order to deconstruct government for personal and private profit, of course ;)

Republicans are leeches sucking on the underbelly of a mother cow while telling each other that the mother cow shouldn't be so fat and strong. Which is perfectly convenient for the leeching.

1 hour ago, DocWatts said:

It's incredible how most of the Republican Party can't even be bothered anymore to at least put up a pretense of caring about anyone or anything but their narrow self interest.

If you want an great analogue of the modern Republican Party, look no further than the carnivorous short sighted Greed of the Skeksis from Dark Crystal. 

4yl83r.jpg

On 2/17/2021 at 6:25 AM, DocWatts said:

Interesting how residents expecting Utilities that they've paid for to be functional is somehow twisted into asking for a Handout. The amount of Mental Gymnastics to get to that one is beyond my comprehension.

Amazing how this guy wasn't even putting up a pretense of at least pretending to care that the people who put him into Office are freezing in thier Homes.

Vote for Stupid Politicians, win Stupid Prizes.

This mayor is a prime example of Republicans and Conservatives who are growing more angry over the fact that they will not be able to stop the growing size of our government and the increasing need by them for more regulations in our country in the long-run. They also are getting more and more frightened that their party is dying a slow painful death. 

In the end, the right-wingers will ultimately lose.

Edited by Hardkill

It's not possible for a population of our size and consciousness not to have more regulations implemented. The government is only going to get bigger and more complex the more society advances and develops. Conservatives are stuck in an us vs them mentality and see the only way to handle survival as fighting for oneself and their faction. 

so basically ted got shamed into coming back. people roasting the fuck out of him cause he said in his pathetic statement that he was just going to fly down with his kids there and come back but he packed a giant suitcase xDxD

Next: Ted Cruz justifies affair by saying it was "for the kids" that it might potentially birth.

"Sorry I fucked your sister, honey. But you know it was for the kids." :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

IMG_20210218_151355.jpg

their neighbors/friends are ratting on him. even his friends hate him lmaooo

this ted cruz roast is keeping me warm

Edited by Lyubov

I think dear Ted made sure he carried his holy Bible with him to Cancun 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Ooof! Brutal zinger.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Whenever I think to myself 'surely this is a new low', Republicans always manage to come back and surprise me with just how dishonest and corrupt they can be while still being able to con enough dummies into Voting for them to stay in Office.

Not sure if this is just an illusion on my part, but I seem to recall a time where my disagreements with Right Wingers were over what from my perspective was thier misguided political philosophy. Rather than taking for granted the fact that people who support the modern day Republican Party are openly giving a licence for con artists and grifters to loot the country.

Whatever my disagreements with someone like John McCain, he at least wasn't in it only for his narrow self interest; that he seemed to be operating from a position of good faith. Feels much harder to make thay claim about any prominent person in the Republican Party these days.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/