Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cireeric

Neuroscience of Neuro-Plasticity and Learning

6 posts in this topic

In this episode Andrew Huberman explains exactly how you trigger neuro-plasticity for learning. Very interesting!

I really love this topic 

I want to do a PhD in this. 

Thanks for the share. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yes its an very interesting topic. Nice choice to study this.

@Cireeric Imagine the fuck out of imagination and you'll have your dopamine to stimulate neuroplasticity, but bank on it, don't waste your bankroll. Be as freaking creative as you bloody can in every moment then you'll be moving towards your neuroplsatic potential, not doing both of these in combination, because there's an obvious overlap of course, you're a water boy in the realm of neuroplasticity. 

Most people are primitive fucks on these subjects, and I'm not even going to bother watching this video as I know this video is probably primitive compared to what I know.

HEED my fucking advice, take it seriously, let me know your results after a week.

Edited by Origins

@OriginsThis sounds interesting, I think I can imagine what you mean with this and maybe im already doing this a lot. I can get very hyped up by my creative thoughts and positive imagination. Where do you got your knowledge from in neurplasticity or neuroscience? 

@Cireeric Just years of research. I’ve developed so many connections between things I couldn’t just say it was “x piece of information”. There’s many gaps that I haven’t spoken about:

• Like all things neuroplasticity has genetic limits, so yes we’re not only plastic throughout our lives that plasticity has developmental and biological limits; the latter here referring to how two people with the same IQ, age and personality can still have a different levels of neuroplasticity potential. The falsehoods are merely around measuring the scope of that neuroplasticity. Our conventional scientific views were developed there from a half written and half read book that they got people to believe was the fully written fully read book on plasticity. 

If you want more info just PM me but you’ll have to be much more motivated than me to get and use the information otherwise I won’t be motivated to think about it and tell you. So only if you’re super keen should you contact me as well as describing your purpose.

But yeah, just generally, sounds good what you’re doing. Keep opening up new pathways there.

Edited by Origins