Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
benny

How do I become a strong man?

7 posts in this topic

I want to develop the type of strength women are drawn to. How do I develop it in myself?

By being firm in what you believe is true. 

Not being a social puppet. 

I like the warrior type of guy who doesn't care about social norms (but of course does care about women )

It's actually quite easy to be what women like. Women only want you to be your authentic self - which means you are not pretending to be someone. 

Remain true to yourself. The one thing that I don't find strong in a man is someone who constantly contradicts himself just to suit social image. 

In my eyes that man has no spine, no strength and no integrity. 

But a man who stands in what he always believes despite society rallying against him would be a very strong guy in my eyes. 

Side note -

Please dont confuse strong with being cocky  aggressive or false bravado or confidence. That's immaturity and falsehood and shallow values. It's not an indicator of strength. Which is why women fall for false positives. 

Strength in its real sense is not annoying cockiness.  It means moral and ethical integrity and courage to do the right thing despite peer pressure. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

How To Be A Man - Part 1 & Part 2

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

this full audio book is a good starting point.

also lot's of self love, you aren't flawed or broken right now. don't label yourself as that and that you need to improve yourself. try to cultivate a mindset where you are doing things that make you feel strong because you enjoy it and you enjoy being a creator, rather than some guy trying to fix his flawed weak self.