Don Wei

Leo how do you deal with all the critism ?!

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys I was searching on youtube if Leo ever made a video about fake friends, because I really needed advice about that. But as I typed in "actualized.org fake friends" a lot of videos popped up with people criticizing Leo, especially about the two part total awakening videos and the ones where he talks about 5 meo dmt. I at first immediately got upset because Leo's videos have helped me a lot over the years even though I don't do any spiritual awakenings drugs and I don't plan on doing them or any other type of drugs anytime soon. I also just started my own youtube channel and i'm still finding my way with it, but I know what it's like to be ridiculed and criticized because I just started and for now I only make skits and I find most of them akward, other people seem to think the same and give lots of critism. Not always the helpful kind. The only thing that gives me hope and keeps me going are the couple of positive people who like it and my vision and passion of becoming a movie director and releasing my creativity into the world.

(Back to the subject at hand)

But I literally wasted like 3 hours looking through these videos and their comment section just to find positive ones or at least people who actually went and watched his videos himself instead of just listening to a video about the channel... What concerns me is, this wasn't even critism towards me and I felt pain like this. How would I then respond if people actually criticized me like that. Does this critism ever bother you ? Doesn't it ever hurt or anything ? 

Btw are you ever gonna make a video about fake friends or toxic people around you ? I know you have been making videos about deeper topics lately but sometimes relearning the basics is good right ? 

Also something that really pissed me off was the amount of people calling actualized.org a cult and the people who watch leo brainwashed, even though the content has made a positive impact on me and I don't just blindly follow this channel, I always watch a couple of completely differen't self help channels to sse differen't perspectives and form my own opinion.

Haha yeah I was surprised too, just searching "Leo Gura" on Google brings up all types of slander. It makes sense though, no one likes having their paradigm torn apart.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

When you teach deep truths, egos will look for every way possible to demonize the messenger. To a big ego truth looks like evil.

You deal with it by grounding yourself in truth, love, and consciousness. You need a very strong sense of what you want to accomplish in the world and stick to it without allowing anyone to distract you. Once you find your LP, the whole world will conspire to distract you from actualizing it. And you must develop enough strength and focus to say NO to all the distractions. See, those 3 hrs you wasted reading YT comments you could have invested in doing the personal development work you know works.

Fundamentally, the reason you feel bad here is because you are not operating on internal truth but rather looking for external validation of truth. You want and even need others to tell you that you're on the right path and doing good. So you keep pinging them for validation and when they deny you that validation you feel bad. You have not yet learned to take fully ownership of the truth as a personal, internal compass that requires no external validation or approval.

See, you want to ping others for validation of truth and goodness, but what you don't yet grasp is that everyone you ping are devils. If you ping a devil for truth, he will, of course, tell you that it's false and evil. The only thing a devil can validate for you is falsehood and selfishness.

Find the Truth independently of all humans and ground yourself in it as deeply as possible. Then use that to shine light on the devils.

God does not ask a devil if God is good. God's goodness is self-evident to God. And if it isn't, he isn't God, he's a devil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo, all these while, I feel like i've been possessed. I was following your pattern . Involuntarily. Are you being real, sometimes you are not like the Leo that I know. 

My reality have changed too. Maybe recently I was becoming normal. Seeing how everything manifest from the unseen to the seen. 

@Pisces29 Don't fool yourself that you know me.

This work has nothing to do with me. Take the concepts and work them. Leo is irrelevant. Don't look at Leo, point your nose towards the work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo is a very comical, humorous and a funny guy. 

He doesn't take anything to heart unlike the rest of us 

That's how he survived so long. He is all fun fun. 

At least he is too funny the way I see him from my eyes

Leo is also very good at doing this 

4y869u.gif

And this also helps Leo beat negativity

4yc3nw.jpg

In many ways Leo is like a funny cute version of the Russian police. 

4yc3z5.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

i "forget" them and try to focus on positive, there is always balance of good and bad, i try to listen me more and more even if its almost impossible sometimes....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Pisces29 Don't fool yourself that you know me.

This work has nothing to do with me. Take the concepts and work them. Leo is irrelevant. Don't look at Leo, point your nose towards the work.

This is a very important advice. ?

I got intrigued to join here by some videos - 2c-b and 5meo respectively - the first one I really liked - had to suspend my initial gut reaction and prejudices to make it through the intro part, but the story and insights got good till the end.

I had mixed feelings over 5meo video... I can understand where the criticism comes from - the less tolerant, more ego driven people, who share similar reaction. But don't let any affects in. It drains you.

It did seem a bit megalomaniac to me, too, but I let it be... I only felt - man, you're not alone, many share that experience, many don't talk in such terms, though.

I could see many people would get good advice and life changing ideas from Leo's videos but also many will be confused, misguided or lost... like in any system. Some get crazy from yoga... ?

I feel even more like that about Teal Swan - she had revelations while not yet resolving her issues, and she can deeply disturb more feeble followers or seekers who stumble upon her ideas and videos. She can lead into "darkness" and insanity, but also help.

I feel similar about some of what I read and watched here. So this answer is a really good one, for anyone confused.

When we go deeper, there is a thin line to "insanity", delusion and getting lost in the utter weirdness that everything is.

First stay firmly on the ground, balanced, strong, fearless, then take the plunge into the abyss...

Also be transparent, honest and don't cling to affects... don't attach to fighting for any idea, just observe the interaction and explore...

Edited by Jodo

This isn't the first thing i've written this morning. 

Edited by Pisces29

All of those "people" who are critizing Leo are Leo himself. "He" is the only one saying "but Leo" to himself. 

honestly, i put earphones and blast music, people can be "cruel" but maybe the better word is "real" 

any advice? 

I don't know Leo personally. I first saw his YouTube video while browsing videos on Kurt Godel's Incompleteness Theorem. And I was flabbergasted by his in-depth understanding of the subject. I asked myself: who is this guy? I started watching the contents of the Actualized channel and I thought again: where did He come from? From outer space? The scale of his understanding of the nature of reality is indeed extremely rare. Then I found Outrages Experiments in Consciousness, Self - Love and was struck. But I already knew this feeling in my life. This is how I found this forum. For the first time, I felt a strong will to finally embark on this journey. As for Leo ... I don't know him. I am some guy from Poland thousands of kilometers away and that's it. But I know he is a brave man. Much braver than me. As you begin this slow awakening process, believe it, the ego does absolutely everything, uses all the tricks, uses all criticism and excuses to yourself. That is why it is so difficult to start incorporating the Truth into your life. To go out with this Truth, to people, to the world, is to expose yourself to any possible fire from every direction. It's fucking hard, it must be painful, and it's very brave. I admire Leo. He radiates good. I wish Him and all of You such courage to follow your paths towards this one goal, which is Truth and Love.
Keep on going, Leo :)

On 17/02/2021 at 2:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

Find the Truth independently of all humans and ground yourself in it as deeply as possible. Then use that to shine light on the devils.

My daily dose of spirituality ❤️ 

softly into the Abyss...