Snt_lk

Nonduality and the Fantasy of Others

33 posts in this topic

@Javfly33 Nevermind, I must have misinterpreted what you wrote beforehand. Would rather not go down that useless rabbit hole again anyway 

42 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

@Javfly33 Nevermind, I must have misinterpreted what you wrote beforehand. Would rather not go down that useless rabbit hole again anyway 

Ok, not going to ask anymore. Just want to know, so it comes a time when you trascend that solipsism question?

@Javfly33

In Solipsism, all do not exist except the Self.

From my understanding now, In Oneness, even the Self is transcended. There is only the Oneness.

The degree to which others exist is the degree to which the Self exist.

The Universe/God is a single infinite consciousness experiencing itself subjectively through many different forms and finite minds. The end. 

Imagine thinking what you're currently experiencing through this finite mind is all there, not only is this incredibly boring but quite literally means all your past psychedelic awakenings didn't actually happen at all thus you've been wasting your time. Just.....lol. It's both unverifiable, boring and helps no one, all it really does is create more confusion around something that conceptually is ridiculously simple.  

Like Martin Ball says it's ultimately the ego that wants to deny this simplicity to instead try and be super conceptual. 

So one can debate this endlessly if they want but at the end of the day they are wasting their time. 

It's not that there isn't apparent other bodies walking around...

It's that the sense of "ME" in the body that claims "I am here and everyone else is out there"... is an ILLUSION!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

It's not that there isn't apparent other bodies walking around...

It's that the sense of "ME" in the body that claims "I am here and everyone else is out there"... is an ILLUSION!

@VeganAwake Right, but There are more chapters of this book to be discovered brother ?❣️

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@VeganAwake Right, but There are more chapters of this book to be discovered brother ?❣️

But that's why it's called Awakening brother.

For the sense of self there's always the search for a better experience in the future.... that's literally how it perpetuates it's illusory existence.

Let's be honest everybody really wants to be done with seeking, to find closure, to have an answer, to know the truth

But there isn't an answer or a truth for everything....everything just is.

So in that sense the closure ends up being the recognition that there was never a secret truth hidden somewhere awaiting to be discovered....

The truth is that there isn't one. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

For the sense of self there's always the search for a better experience in the future.... that's literally how it perpetuates it's illusory existence.

Let's be honest everybody really wants to be done with seeking, to find closure, to have an answer, to know the truth

So in that sense the closure ends up being the recognition that there was never a secret truth hidden somewhere awaiting to be discovered....

Which is speaking from your own experiences and says nothing about another ones.

Its awareness appearing as awareness, there is only ever experience experiencing, all the "non experience" you imagine is still an experience happening within experience, awareness is showing up as everything. 

Really look, there is only infinity happening,  and within awareness time and space happens so that means that awareness is infinite and also that it is eternal.

And if we look and investigate awareness we can recognize that it is both nothing and everything at the same time.

You are IT.

Infinite.

The ultimate realization is that you are IT and not only "no self"

Awareness is appearing as the person but forgets its true nature and identity's until it wakes up.

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

24 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

The ultimate realization is that you are IT and not only "no self"

No thought or idea is ultimate. What is ultimate/absolute must by definition be what is already, unknowable because it is every object in appearance. There can be no real seperation from all there is.

All realizations are what is, but revealed in them is not more what is than what is. The belief that an ultimate truth will ever be realized or achieved is a sign of the dream, it is a belief that you are seperate and that you need answers to become whole or to find home. All there is already is home, and it is appearing as this. It never moves and is simultaneously ever changing.

It is not bliss, it is this. Reaaaally disappointing for the seeker, haha. People really can't hear that enlightenment isn't about them, somewhere there is an expectation in every seeker that some end or final state of endless happiness will come and fireworks will go off and they'll know for sure that they've made it. 

See how obvious it is that even you don't know what you are seeking, nothing you can come up with is satisfying forever, it is a dream based on false hope. 

@traveler Ofcourse in the end we can just be and thats just how it is.

There is no ultimate end all be all and thats how it is.

There is no point in seeking anything because you already are IT.

BUT the seeking is there for a purpose and is necessary in the beginning stages,  like benthino massaro usually say which i agree upon is that dont dismiss the seeking energy, in the end the seeking stops and you come home where you always been.

What we will be left with is : the present moment.

Isness. 

Can just be.

And that is to fully embrace everything, be nothing.

Being is the Truth.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

46 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@traveler Ofcourse in the end we can just be and thats just how it is.

There is no ultimate end all be all and thats how it is.

There is no point in seeking anything because you already are IT.

BUT the seeking is there for a purpose and is necessary in the beginning stages,  like benthino massaro usually say which i agree upon is that dont dismiss the seeking energy, in the end the seeking stops and you come home where you always been.

What we will be left with is : the present moment.

Isness. 

Can just be.

And that is to fully embrace everything, be nothing.

Being is the Truth.

You have to empty out the glass completely bud.

Right now you're so full of concepts it's spilling over the top of the glass.

The mind is accustomed to believing that the accumulation of knowledge will get it what it wants. 

But Awakening is the letting go or dropping of all conceptual knowledge to reveal what was already the case... prior to the socially conditioned mind matrix creating the dream story.

Awakening is the disentangling from the socially conditioned mind Matrix of thought, known as 'ME'.

So the Mind actually becomes a hindrance to Awakening and it's not until the Mind does an in-ward flip in on itself and recognizes the futility of the way it operates, will the mind become liberated from the "ME" illusion!!

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

You might have a point.

I need to stop re-creating myself and seeking. 

@Javfly33  I think you should recognize there's a time and a place, and this ain't your time or place ❤