levani

is it worth trying hedonistic low quality drugs?

11 posts in this topic

Okay so I've done MDMA and cocaine and that's pretty much all I've done. I am planning on doing psychedelics in the future when I am more mentally fit and when I can't control my mind slightly better and remove some fears and addictions and et cetera and when the opportunity presents itself really. But my question to you is that I surround myself with some friends who are sort of spiritual but sort of do what life throws at them and sometimes life throws ketamine and other low hedonistic type of drugs

So my questios sis just for the experience because I have a really good grip on drugs because of how I've been socially conditioned against them but what do you guys think should I give it a go or should I just not to hedonistic drugs because they might lead to lower consciousness ?

Ketamine can cause powerful ego death, but if you have an addictive personality be careful in that regard. That being said it's psychologically easier than most psychedelics so you shouldn't have to worry about freaking out and traumatising yourself. It can be hedonistic in lower doses (although better that than alcohol imo) but the higher ego dissolving doses I wouldn't consider so hedonistic. 

@levani low quality drugs can definitely be fun however just be aware and do research about them before you do them, know the risk. For example make sure you’re stuff isnt cut or laced, or ends up being an effect you weren’t expecting.

Also know that some drugs like meth are can be like selling your soul to the devil. They can give you “everything you ever wanted” at a price if you get addicted.

anyway just be careful and safe but otherwise there’s really no harm in trying them. Doing coke 1 time and talking with ur friends for a night is harmless unless you make it a habit 

@UNZARI yeah i agree, just needed to hear it from someone

@randomwanderer123 bro i hear nasty things from people about salvia, i think even Leeow said something about it being bad in his blog

5 hours ago, randomwanderer123 said:

Salvia can be useful if combined with meditation.

Say wuto.O

Edited by Tim R

The “future”, which is said to be when the mind is fit, and without fear, and when opportunity is - is a lie, now. Not a dishonest lie, a conditioned lie. The conditioning is the believing of these very thoughts, about a “future”. To escape one’s own thought attachment, to escape one’s own judgment of consciousness, is to escape the unconditional love which is ever present & abundant, now. There is a dog by the dumpster which eats what is thrown at him, but the human can choose what to throw. Nothing is veiled by “it”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Every drug can be used in a positive way.

The key to successful drug use is psychological maturity. No one here on the forum can tell you what you should do, you need to decide for yourself if you can use this substances in a responsible way.

I had an awakening with 100mg of ketamine and meditation... I was crying for 1 hour because I received too much love from something external and me at the same time. I couldn't handle this love I felt unworthy of too much love.. Then I went in the bathroom to watch myself in the mirror and I was crying and telling me "how it is possible ?" "you're a genius" , "how did you create all reality ?" "whyyy ? " "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" ....

It brings tears to my eyes when I think about this...

On 16/02/2021 at 8:11 PM, levani said:

Okay so I've done MDMA and cocaine and that's pretty much all I've done. I am planning on doing psychedelics in the future when I am more mentally fit and when I can't control my mind slightly better and remove some fears and addictions and et cetera and when the opportunity presents itself really. But my question to you is that I surround myself with some friends who are sort of spiritual but sort of do what life throws at them and sometimes life throws ketamine and other low hedonistic type of drugs

So my questios sis just for the experience because I have a really good grip on drugs because of how I've been socially conditioned against them but what do you guys think should I give it a go or should I just not to hedonistic drugs because they might lead to lower consciousness ?

Have standards and don't get involved in low-quality drugs at all. Start lsd/shrooms in small doses instead. Don't be afraid. It always takes courage.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

On 16.2.2021 at 9:11 PM, levani said:

So my questios sis just for the experience because I have a really good grip on drugs because of how I've been socially conditioned against them

This is a warning sign. Don't be surprised if you end up an addict. I'm talking from experience.

You calling ketamine a "low hedonistic drug" tells me that you know very little about drugs :P

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.