John Iverson

Early Infield Videos of RSD is now deleted on youtube who's here have a copy ?

49 posts in this topic

That's some oldschool Tyler gold.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I checked it. It is mostly talk stuff. I wanted more in field stuff not tyler talking and telling us things we have heard from every dating coach out there. If you guys have a 30 minute recorded interaction in field would be super appreciated.

@Leo Gura You can see how similar his style of videos is to your first videos. You were influenced by them right?

Edited by Karmadhi

25 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I checked it. It is mostly talk stuff. I wanted more in field stuff not tyler talking and telling us things we have heard from every dating coach out there. If you guys have a 30 minute recorded interaction in field would be super appreciated.

Everything in this paragraph is wrong.

Laziness + inability to recognize gold material will ruin your life.

14 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Everything in this paragraph is wrong

@Recursoinominado how do you know. You download the files?

Edited by Yali

@Recursoinominado What good material? You have 1000 videos on youtube of guys like him talking theory about game. I would like to say real life interactions to see how it works in practice. I do not need any more "in air" theory.

Infields are essentially pointless, all it is that you walk up to a girl without being a creep and speak to her, if you don't meet her threshold of attraction it's game over. Remember for every one infield you see of Tyler he made 75-100 approaches, (his own words)

These "in air" theories are gold because when you actually do the work, you naturally come across these sticking points and these videos make that "aha" moment.

The only criticism I have for RSD is that its not for newbies as its concepts can only be understood if you are taking action or it can very quickly turn into mental masterbation.

@Bando They are good however i have seen more than enough of them at this point. I was referring to myself, to a guy that has seen nothing about this stuff they are good of course.

7 hours ago, Yali said:

@Recursoinominado how do you know. You download the files?

Yeah, i have watched and listened to all his videos + all his programs multiple times throughout the years.

Nothing about him is like "all other youtube guys", if you think like this, you clearly aren't paying much attention, so nothing will help you.

Also, you can find LOTS of his infield in those old youtube videos. 

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I do not need any more "in air" theory.

Altough i am in favor of taking massive action and not being a theory junkie, i really doubt you are above "in air" theory.

Changes are, your understanding of gaming and pick-up is shallow and just plain wrong.

damn, you can tell that Leo took major inspiration from this dude's style

Stop ideolizing that guy. You are making him to be like he is the best at this and all the other coaches suck. There are plenty of great coaches that i have seen dozens of videos of and therefore i have enough theory to last me a long time. I want some infield stuff to see how the theory is applied before applying it myself. You can understand game without watching Owen theory talks since the main principles of game are well known among most good coaches are there.

Tyler is not that great a picking up girls. But he's great at teaching it. These are actually two different skills.

Being great at a thing is not the same thing as teaching it well.

If he's not that great could you guys provide an example of someone of who is great? I didn't know it gets any better without being a worldwide celebrity or dictator

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Tyler is not that great a picking up girls.

@Leo Gura so he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Tyler is not that great a picking up girls. But he's great at teaching it. These are actually two different skills.

Being great at a thing is not the same thing as teaching it well.

Yikes that’s kinda insane if even he isn’t that great. He’s done it non stop for like 20 years...

He's still way better than you guys, so don't worry.