Jon_Bundesen

How do I create a powerful vision?

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys.

I have been trying to quit this overeating addiction for some time now but it has not really worked. I think it's because I overlooked my vision for quitting. Leo doesn't have a video on how to create a powerful vision (I have not found one yet) so I wanted to ask in the forum. I don't know if I'm being a perfectionist about creating a vision cause it seems like I'm limiting myself from taking action because I want the vision to be perfect.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Jon_Bundesen

There's LEVELS to this shit!!!

@Jon_Bundesen Write out a list of questions that you can 'dream' or vision about. Set a timer for 5-30 minutes, ask yourself the questions and then imagine the results and the feelings you will create when you achieve your goal. Do this everyday for 60 days in a row. Don't miss a day. Here are some example questions, but make sure to come up with some of your own.

How will I feel in my body after I stop overeating?

What unforeseen benefits might I attain when I overcome my addiction?

How will my relationship with myself change? Will I have more respect for myself?

How will I look?

---

I believe Leo explains how to do visioning in this video.

Also, he shows you how to Vision in his Ultimate Life Purpose Course. It's worth the money if you're interested.

Your vision is your most important dream or mental picture. It can also be a set of dreams and long-term goals. A vision defines the optimal desired future state; it tells of what you would like to achieve over a longer time. Moreover, you also watch the below video about how motivate yourself for a change:

You sit down and visualize. What do you want? Make the list of the best things you came up with, those that move you. The next day - do it again and update your list. With time your vision will become more clear and clear. 

I have been trying to quit this overeating addiction for some time now but it has not really worked.

Problem might be that carbs are the problem for you. So here is the thing. Keto or carnivore diets significantly reduces your hunger and cravings. I highly recommend trying that.

@Jon_Bundesen Shamanic breathing. Learn it, get a powerful state in 5-10 minutes, and think about what you wanna do. Your vision will be the most perfect. You will value it, cherish it, promise to yourself to take action based on what arises in that state. You will recognize it by beauty. It will be beautiful AND action-defining. 

What helped me was journaling & answering these questions:

1. What action do I need to take that I've been putting off?

2. Why haven't I taken action? In the past, what pain have I linked to taking action?

3. Write all the pleasure I've had in the past by indulging in this negative pattern.

4. what it will cost me if I don't change now.

- How does that make me feel?

5. Write down all the pleasure I will receive by taking action right now

In addition for visualization, imagine yourself being thinner, having thinner wrists, smaller belly, smaller clothes; doing activities and living life like that for 10 minutes. Visualize yourself saying "No" to overeating, visualize having a small plate and then walking away. Visualize putting small portions on your plate, visualize eating healthy food, etc. 

@Logan I love this.  I’ve been doing similar visualization/journaling techniques for working on my Life Purpose, and it’s really beneficial.

I write pieces that make the reader think.

www.melodydanielluna.com