RoerAmit

Radical Honesty OR Manipulative pickup?

82 posts in this topic

On 17.2.2021 at 5:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

@lmfao But the whole appeal of a woman (from a guy's POV) is that she's sweet and motherly, not a logic nerd. You are attracted to her precisely because she's not a mathematics professor. You're not looking to fuck Sam Harris.

It's important as a guy to realize that you want your woman to be feminine and to embrace the trade-offs that come with that. Don't use a woman to get to truth. Arrive at truth on your own and enjoy the woman for other things.

@Leo Gura  Youe are coservative about how the women and men should be.

Have you ever fallen in love sponteneously or was it always a conscious decision - this is somebody who fits to fall in love with?

Or maybe love is not a right word in this context. Let´s say in other words: Have you ever been attracted to somebody sponteneously or was it always a conscious decision - this is somebody who fits to be attracted to?

Edited by Hulia

@Leo Gura Nah. I just don't have such limiting beliefs.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Recursoinominado If you're gonna be playing that sort of high consciousness game, you gotta find women who are higher consciousness to play it on. Otherwise it's like marketing diet food to gluttons.

I know that, it is just really hard to find those girls.

In my estimate, they account for less than 1% of girls, even in stage green circles like tantric courses and workshops (i did a few of those).

Playing games to me now is just so cringe and time-wasting that i am practically going MGTOW for the lack of high-consciousness girls in my path...

But i keep looking for those. I am even moving to a bigger city to have a better chance.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Recursoinominado If you're gonna be playing that sort of high consciousness game, you gotta find women who are higher consciousness to play it on. Otherwise it's like marketing diet food to gluttons.

Yeah, 100%. There are so many high consciousness girls outthere, actually. Just need to set your intention to go hunt for some of those and choose smart hunting avenues. There are even dating websites for conscious people now specifically as audience, lol

So an unconscious PUA can rape a girl and not experience bad karma

How come? Is this a spiritual thing or do they simply deal with the external consequences in a devilish manner? Or do you mean they are not impacted by consequences?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

See, the more conscious you become, the less you can get away with shit like that because it harms your own consciousness and integrity.

The cruel thing about consciousness is that the more conscious you become the more responsible you must be for the well-being of others, otherwise you create bad karma for yourself. So an unconscious PUA can rape a girl and not experience bad karma, but a conscious person cannot. That's the cost of consciousness. The closer you get to infinite consciousness the less evil you can be. There is a direct trade-off between selfishness and consciousness. Such that when you reach infinite consciousness you must literally cease to physically exist. Because even your physical existence is too selfish to hold infinite consciousness.

This describes my experience exactly. Over a year ago, I tripped on 5meo and was shown the extent of my devilry.  It horrified me to my soul and I think I got bad karma from it.  I really haven't been the same or recovered since.  

Is the only solution to create good karma to balance it out?  The act I committed, which I realised was devilry, would be considered by most as nothing of ill intent but because the state I reached was ultra-high consciousness I paid for it dearly. 

Now I'm also feeling the effects of not being able to function in a "normal" way because I realise the karmic process occuring in the background of all my actions.  

20 minutes ago, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

This describes my experience exactly. Over a year ago, I tripped on 5meo and was shown the extent of my devilry.  It horrified me to my soul and I think I got bad karma from it.  I really haven't been the same or recovered since.  

Is the only solution to create good karma to balance it out?  The act I committed, which I realised was devilry, would be considered by most as nothing of ill intent but because the state I reached was ultra-high consciousness I paid for it dearly. 

Now I'm also feeling the effects of not being able to function in a "normal" way because I realise the karmic process occuring in the background of all my actions.  

How do you know that which you say "bad karma" aren't just judgements of your own mind?

Are they other thing than just thoughts?

Meh...you guys are so full of shit.

Just now, Javfly33 said:

How do you know that which you say "bad karma" aren't just judgements of your own mind?

Are they other thing than just thoughts?

Meh...you guys are so full of shit.

Where else do you think karma originates from but the mind of course? 

37 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Yeah, 100%. There are so many high consciousness girls outthere, actually. Just need to set your intention to go hunt for some of those and choose smart hunting avenues. There are even dating websites for conscious people now specifically as audience, lol

Definitely not that many at all.

As i said above, i am familiar with solid green places like meditation centers, tantra centers, did lots of retreats, courses, workshops with mostly stage green women and it is rare even in those environments. One thing is what they TALK and another is how they act.

Most sold green girls will speak beautiful ideas about relationships and act the opposite way in practice.

@Recursoinominado

I'd agree with you on this, but It's all relative to what you want, really. You probably won't argue that people (women) at these places on average are way more woke than women from mainstream culture.

I am curious, though, how many retreats and things like that you've been on if we'd put a number on it? Would you say those were more to the hardcore side of things or more to the soft? I am trying to conduct business with retreats right now and as I do my research I see there thousands of retreats nowadays and some of them are more hardcore than others. And I suspect people will wary a lot depending on this hardcoreness factor. People who go to Vipassana retreats with 100 hours of meditation over 10 days are just not the same as those who go on retreats which have just 2 hours of hatha yoga per day. Although you can for sure have people who go to both sides of this

10 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

You probably won't argue that people (women) at these places on average are way more woke than women from mainstream culture.

Yes, way better than the general population.

11 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

I am curious, though, how many retreats and things like that you've been on if we'd put a number on it? Would you say those were more to the hardcore side of things or more to the soft?

Both, hardcore and soft. Personally, i prefer retreats that are more on the hardcore side but most people don't.

Vipassana is the most hardcore i participate in (for lack of options here in Brazil).

Hard to put in numbers because i spend 1 month living in a meditation center created by Osho followers, and i worked in a 23 days festival during that time. We had hundreds of people coming and going every week, and lots of therapies to experiment with during the day plus all Osho meditations (like the dynamic and kundalini) every day.

There i participate in 5~6 tantra workshops.

In the end, i did a 3-day retreat on self-inquiry but this one, unfortunately, wasn't popular as the other ones who are more "complex" and full of movement, screaming, catharsis etc. As always, there is less interest in the "simple and hardcore" practices. Women especially seem to prefer the kind of retreats with lots of dance, singing, crying, and not that much of more "serious practices", i doubt most of them would be able to sit and meditate for 30 minutes straight.

Recently i did a 5-day Tantra retreat, there were 30 women to 5 men. Just by being there, you prove that you are pretty open-minded but most people aren't really serious spiritual seekers. There i have met only a few women that seem to be more "conscious", beyond mere feminist book reading but actually doing some soul-searching and deconstructing reality. Only one seemed to flirt with stage yellow, most are stuck in solid green (which isn't bad at all but not enough for a true high-consciousness relationship).

@Recursoinominado Thank you for sharing your experiences man. Yeah, I agree that solid green is not enough for a solid high-consciousness relationship. And yeah, I feel like with retreats there is a split like 90\10 or 95\5 even between what you call "catharsis" retreats and more serious ones.

I wonder, have you only been in retreats only in Brazil or also experienced some other countries? Would you say there might also be Brazil demographics to blame for that as your country seems to be more to the stage blue side of things? In my country the mainstream culture is hella red/blue too here, and it kinda caps even more advanced people too

I see, though, that it is pretty much a marketing problem. I believe there some good solutions to all that, just need to set an intention and dedicate effort to solving it. There 100% must be some good witch's haven's somewhere with turquoise and beyond girls, just need to go on a quest

Edited by Hello from Russia

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, you meet a girl at the club, it's late at night. She tells you she has to work tomorrow. If you were empathetic and concerned about her well-being you would let her go home. But the typical PUA will ignore all that and just manipulate her into going back home with him anyway, causing her to be late for work. He will try to boost up her state and seduce her such that she forgets about work and sleeps with him.

The bottom line is that you can accomplish more when you don't have to take into account the well-being or agenda of others.

See, the more conscious you become, the less you can get away with shit like that because it harms your own consciousness and integrity.

The cruel thing about consciousness is that the more conscious you become the more responsible you must be for the well-being of others, otherwise you create bad karma for yourself. So an unconscious PUA can rape a girl and not experience bad karma, but a conscious person cannot. That's the cost of consciousness. The closer you get to infinite consciousness the less evil you can be. There is a direct trade-off between selfishness and consciousness. Such that when you reach infinite consciousness you must literally cease to physically exist. Because even your physical existence is too selfish to hold infinite consciousness.

Ah okay, so it's not just making up lies about what your sexual/romantic intentions are with her, it also about how much you may end up affect other areas of her life by not caring about her plans for other important things she has going on.

16 hours ago, Superfluo said:

How come? Is this a spiritual thing or do they simply deal with the external consequences in a devilish manner? Or do you mean they are not impacted by consequences?

Of course there can still be material consequences, like going to jail.

But the internal consequences are less when one isn't aware that one is doing anything wrong.

There is a karmic difference between stealing while knowing that you're stealing vs stealing without knowing that you're stealing.

Which is why most theft is done by people who have managed to fool themselves into thinking they are not stealing at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Got it, thanks.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

22 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I wonder, have you only been in retreats only in Brazil or also experienced some other countries? Would you say there might also be Brazil demographics to blame for that as your country seems to be more to the stage blue side of things? In my country the mainstream culture is hella red/blue too here, and it kinda caps even more advanced people too

Never traveled beyond my country... But it is a sure thing that the fact that Brazil is mostly a red/blue county does make it difficult to develop yourself to higher stages.

I live basically in stage green circles wherever i go, i met mostly green people but this is the exception, maybe 5-10% of the population.

Yellow is even more difficult to find, i rarely met someone who is flirting with Yellow which is frustrating but i do not give up, they are out there and i will find them.

I found that even solid green women aren't enough anymore, i just can't relate with someone with a solid sense of Reality, it is too predictable, boring, and limited.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is why most theft is done by people who have managed to fool themselves into thinking they are not stealing at all.

I remember reading in Trevor Noah's childhood biography, that when he has lived in a hood in RPA every one must have known that the ultra-cheap stuff, like frozen burger patties some colleague at work is selling, a cheap TV from someone at the corner of the street, or running shoes bought with "employee discount" was stolen stuff. Yet everyone had denied it by saying "Oh, no, no it can't be stolen, Tom is a good guy, don't talk about him like that, we can't know where the burger patties come from." Survival 101

BTW guys, did you know that there's quite a lot of men named Hitler in RPA? It's all over the Africa. It's because they often have a law that additionaly to your african name you need to have a "western" name, too. So back in the day, when people were reading the news about a strong man, leader of Germany, Adolf Hitler, they named their kids after him. I wonder how many Donald Trump's were born in Africa during the last 4 years, haha.

42 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I found that even solid green women aren't enough anymore, i just can't relate with someone with a solid sense of Reality, it is too predictable, boring, and limited.

@Recursoinominado yeah, me too, man. They just feel so naive and kinda of, eh... dumb? Still way better energetically than blue-orange girls. I made a vow to myself that I'd never have any meaningful relationship with stage orange girl ever again. Just a huge waste of time. They are usually both spritually/emotionally dead and intellectually/epistemically dead, just doesn't cut it at all, man.

Take a look at this witch, though:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AnnaBrown/videos

23 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Still way better energetically than blue-orange girls.

Way better!

At least green girls are lighter and spiritually sensitive, so they are somewhat open to new and radical ideas. 

30 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

They are usually both spritually/emotionally dead and intellectually/epistemically dead

Yeah, seems like talking in different languages.

Just... pointless...

31 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Take a look at this witch, though:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AnnaBrown/videos

Loved her!

True yellow/turquoise thinking, one can tell she had some glimpses of Truth :)

@RoerAmit ill say it simple. I tried radical honesty. But you have to think of it in a more nuanced way. First, you gotta define what honesty really is to your true self. When nazis were inspecting certain germans who were hiding jewish families in their attics, those germans lied their ass off, i bet you, and made those nazi polices to believe they fuckin hated those "nasty jews". I bet you when Oscar Schindler was having jews work at his factory, he told his nazi general friends he loved raping those useless bitches working as his secretary but also as sex slaves. (Sorry for going out of hand here but this is one of the scenes in schindlers list)

Now, we have to be more sophisticated here. Were schindler and those german families honest when they were bragging about how they hated those jews? Were they liars? Were they hypocrites? Yes they were hypocrites, they were liars, but to me, those hypocrisies, lies, and acting have made me shed tears even 60 years after the incident of ww2, for their hypocricy had shed light on who they are in their deepest, love. Within the hypocrisy, there was authenticity. Within the acting of Schindler there was honest integrity of a human being. 

Nature is sex. Flowers cannot be borne out without sex. Trees start from a seed borne out of another fruit that fell on the ground from another tree. Bees are born out of sex. Fish are born out of sex. Its not a human phenomenon. All life on earth is sex. Peakocks are sex.

I think when we are really true to ourselves, that is when we go through sex the most. 

I apologize if my explanation was too abstract, but this has been my limit in how i am able to express what i understand about answering your question.