Richard Purdy

I can’t stop shaking. I need some serious help

8 posts in this topic

What is the best way to heal attachment from previous relationships? I’m shaking and can’t control myself.

Edited by Richard Purdy
Another question

Rip my friend, there is nothing you can do. You need to work on letting go immediately for your sake. I was there.

Edited by ilja

Focus purely on yourself and your desires and let go of this obnoxious attachment that is preying on your energy like a vampire. 

Try being relaxed for 3 whole days. 

Your body will slowly reset. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 2/15/2021 at 2:25 PM, Richard Purdy said:

What is the best way to heal attachment from previous relationships? I’m shaking and can’t control myself.

That is why you’re suffering. You can not heal attachment from a previous relationship, because that is not actually something happening. 

It seems like how you feel, and the shaking, is because of the past relationship. Yet, have a look around the room, is that person / that relationship there? Are you experiencing that relationship?  

Of course you are not experiencing that person / relationship right now, obviously, but you have to actually stop and notice that you believe you are. You’re looking to heal attachment from it - but you’re not experiencing it. Look around again, notice, you’re not attached to the relationship at all. 

You are experiencing thoughts about the relationship, which you’ve been ruminating about for a year too long. Time to look at your direct experience and stop recreating this suffering. Use the emotional scale to express and release, and you will see how it seemed like the experience now is about the relationship in the past, but actually isn’t. It’s about the way you’re thinkin now.  You’ll feel so much relief it’ll change the course of your life in a very significant and positive way. It’s also going to spill over via helping someone else, who ends up being very key to your financial success, with a venture you haven’t even thought of yet. You’ll see. 

I am not dogmatic, religious of Christian, but this quote comes to mind in regard to what you have going on....

“I am not your teacher. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring I have tended.” - Jesus

This was said to those in his presence, namely disciples, who become intoxicated with love, and attributed to him. They actually believed that the love they felt, the very own feeling, was somehow coming from him, as if he didn’t have feelings or something, I don’t know.  He is telling them to realize the ‘spring’ of love is within them, that they love they were drunk on was not coming from him...nor from any relationship. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think the best way to heal attachment of previous relationship is that you should focus on other things like your career, fitness and keep yourself busy. 

@Nahm the depth of that quote hit home with me. Loved it, thank you for sharing!