Waken

It's easy to feel good

8 posts in this topic

It's easy to feel good. Easy to choose to do something that contains more happiness, joy, excitement, passion, bliss than how you felt before. It's easy to put on a song that makes you feel better than you did before. Easy to think a thought that feels better than the previous one. Easy to do change your focus on something that feels a little better than what you used to focus on. When you feel good, doesn't goodness come to you? Easy to feel good when goodness comes to you. And then thus more goodness coming to you? Even easier to feel good then. It's easy, and fun, to think, while walking in the supermarket, on how you can do so in a most fun/exciting/joyous way. Easy to say something to someone that makes you feel a little better than what you used to say to him/her. It's fun, it's exciting, to make your day feel as good as you can and then the next day again. Easy. Easy! Easy!!  :D

No need to figure stuff out. No need to try hard or struggle with all sort of techniques. No need to take all sort of things into consideration when you want to choose something that feels good. You feel a little sucky at work and feel that you can't just quit with it? Still easy to make it a little more fun, joyous and exciting than the day before. Before feeling bad has gotten momentum, stop it before it's gets big, take a pause, do something that feels better. Even easier to feel good the next day, and the next, and the next! 

It's easy to overcome not good feeling states. It's easy to feel joy, easy to feel excitement, easy to feel appreciation for your life. Easy, sneazy, peasy :D

:x

Edited by Waken

@Waken

Love this thank you. 

My life has changed in so many positive ways just choosing more ways to feel good.

We tend to get stuck in a cycle of negativity / resistance / separation from what is. This is cultural and collective as well as individual. 

Fundamentals of self improvement = choosing more ways to feel good. 

Do it now. Cos that's all there is. 

@Surfingthewave Thank you too! Yes god, how easy it is to go with whatever cycle/momentum you, or others around you, currently have. If your friends or family is skillful at negativity, and you're not that practiced in your better feeling state yet, easy to get dragged down a little. Better in that case perhaps to lessen the contact to those and choose things that contains goodness. No need for much struggle and effort to make your life feel much better.

The more I [very slowly] see that I'm creating everything around me...the more I realise that everything is subjective perception and that i can choose to see things in a positive light. Allowing my tangible bliss and love flow into whatever part of my mind is feeling bad.

Positivity is good. I mean if I get enlightened maybe I won't need positivity. But right now I do

@Aaron p Sounds good. I can relate. I think many spiritual teachers suggest 'dont bother with it', but I've found too that being a little more proactive in this and actively making some effort to make a more positive adjustment seems to help me more.

It is not easy! It requires discipline 

It's amazing once you get the gist of it

But it takes practice practice practice 

And you can only succeed if you want it badly. You want it so much to the point you're going to sacrifice everything for it!