Hulia

"women should not listen to attraction advice for men"

49 posts in this topic

@Hulia Like many girls I’ve seen on this forum, it seems like you feel you’re being sidelined as a woman in this forum, because most of the people here are men. 

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

Sorry, I am not interested in the differences between men and women. I am rather unnerved to hear about them, probably because I mostly don´t meet the list.

This looks to me like you are not proud of being a woman. Perhaps you’re one of the many girls that wished they were ‘born as a guy.’ Given all the harassment women face in today’s world, I can’t blame you.

But this just means a lack of self esteem. You need to work on your shadow of sexism. Restore your pride as a woman. Pride, or self esteem, is necessary to feel better about yourself. You can’t change your gender. Change your mentality.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Hulia After reading the replies here, I'm thinking to myself: Why even bother lol? Let them discover how attraction works on their own, cuz in reality, nobody's advice is gonna teach them anything. The teachings themselves are the obstacle, and whatever you say will be interpreted to a logical mechanical process in their minds, so it's rather pointless imo.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

This looks to me like you are not proud of being a woman. Perhaps you’re one of the many girls that wished they were ‘born as a guy.’ Given all the harassment women face in today’s world, I can’t blame you.

You have seen through me, I am one that many-many girls (we are the legion) who relized: oh, I don´t have a penis! and stopped being proud of having a vagina (so sad!)

Edited by Hulia

33 minutes ago, Hulia said:

You have seen through me, I am one that many-many girls (we are the legion) who relized: oh, I don´t have a penis! and stopped being proud of having a vagina (so sad!)

Wanna trade? ??

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Wanna trade? ??

You are really a good and compassionate person. It´s an act of altruism! :) 

@Hulia Nah, I just want to differentiate myself from Trump as much as I can lol.

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Wanna trade? ??

I have just one concern. How do you guys walk with that penis thing in the trousers? Should it be always crippled to the left or to the right?

I always thought that the fashion is not fair towards you. These should be the men with the skirts and dresses and the women with the trousers. Anatomically it would make much more sense. :)

@Hulia Sorry, I don't participate in online surveys :P

@Gesundheit What does you name mean? "Health" or "Bless you!"?

It´s not an online survey, by the way :)