Hulia

"women should not listen to attraction advice for men"

49 posts in this topic

Leo, don´t you think, that women could a little bit contribute to advices how to attract them - women? :) Or don´t you trust in their discernment?

Men are more comfortable when women just shut up and look pretty, so they'll come up with any answer to justify this bias. Don't trust or listen to anything they have to say on the subject. 

xD;)

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Men are more comfortable when women just shut up and look pretty, so they'll come up with any answer to justify this bias. Don't trust or listen to anything they have to say on the subject. 

Does it really feel good to think this way?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

Does it really feel good to think this way?

It does when I find the whole situation funny, like I do now.

It was a circular joke, get it? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Men are more comfortable when women just shut up and look pretty,

I was about to say "whooo Mandy how could you say that :D and then I saw the other comment

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Rergarding Leo´s advices how to atract women. I think, the world is changing (isn´t it a good news!).The brutal macho types are not in any more as they used to be. Me personally, I feel attracted to the introverts with a feminine side. And it´s not because I am older and more mature.  BTS is the most successful boy band of the world, the young girls around the globe are crazy about these boys. The same with animes. Look at the most attractive male characters, they are tender introverts. The girls love them.

"I like women natural and without make-up." -- Donald Trump.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

"I like women natural and without make-up." -- Donald Trump.

:)))) You´ve stereotyped now all the women setting them in the same level as.. Donald Trump. Great! 

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

:)))) You´ve stereotyped now all the women setting them in the same level as.. Donald Trump. Great! 

Lol ?

The point is that telling guys to be nice and friendly is all good, like a compliment. But the reality is different. I can compliment my girl and tell her that I like her without make-up, but deep down I'm lying. Well, the same thing here.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

The point is that telling guys to be nice and friendly is all good, like a compliment

I never said, the guys should be nice and friendly to attract women! Neither the opposite I ever said. You misunderstand me.

It´s just... the advices that Leo gives are mechanical, antihuman (I don´t even say they are antifemale, they are antihuman). I think, this is what outraged Preety India. 

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

It´s just... the advices that Leo gives are mechanical, antihuman (I don´t even say they are antifemale, they are antihuman). I think, this is what outraged Preety India.

How exactly is it mechanical/antihuman? Please elaborate.

22 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

To me, reading this stuff is just survival, anti-fragility building and consciousness reinforcement on how to spot good men vs bad apples.

See, you wouldn´t want to date somebody who follows Leo´s advices. This is what I mean.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Rergarding Leo´s advices how to atract women. I think, the world is changing (isn´t it a good news!).The brutal macho types are not in any more as they used to be. Me personally, I feel attracted to the introverts with a feminine side. And it´s not because I am older and more mature.  BTS is the most successful boy band of the world, the young girls around the globe are crazy about these boys. The same with animes. Look at the most attractive male characters, they are tender introverts. The girls love them.

YES BUT THEY ARE IN A BAND?

You just proved the point you are disputing.

Those girls are attracted to their massive social status, which makes them love whatever other attributes they are perceived to have (tender, introvert, or not, hardly matters)

Also show me a clip of Leo saying you can't have a feminine side to attract girls. Or that you have to be macho. He doesn't say that at all.

What's happening is that you are not in touch with your masculine enough, to empathize or intuit what it feels like to be a man. You try to listen to masculine advice from your feminine, which causes misinterpretation ("dehumanising"). So you can't hear what he's actually saying, because he's not speaking your language. That's okay. It's not for you then. 

You can work on integrating your masculine more, then you will get less triggered and confused by it. 

Just like I had to do some real work to integrate the feminine, so now I can kind of get what women talk like to each other, and it doesn't sound opaque and backwards to me anymore. Mostly?

Understanding the opposite sex takes work. Judging from your familiar paradigm is too easy.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

15 minutes ago, flowboy said:

YES BUT THEY ARE IN A BAND?

You just proved the point you are disputing.

I am not sure that we are disputing about the same point :) Bands and celebrities just reflect the common moods, the tastes, the Zeitgeist..

But it´s not even about special type of men, that we are disputing. It´s more about authentity and.. vulnerability which goes with it

Edited by Hulia

@Hulia I edited my answer for clarification

I've heard "Men are from mars, women are from venus" is a good book, you could look that up. Haven't read it myself though.

I would highly recommend to read a book by David Deida if you are interested in understanding masculine/feminine dynamics and differences more

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Hulia The BTS wear make-up. So there.

11 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Hulia I edited my answer for clarification

I've heard "Men are from mars, women are from venus" is a good book, you could look that up. Haven't read it myself though.

I would highly recommend to read a book by David Deida if you are interested in understanding masculine/feminine dynamics and differences more

Sorry, I am not interested in the differences between men and women. I am rather unnerved to hear about them, probably because I mostly don´t meet the list. Or probably because the lists are made mainly by the men and for the men´s advantage

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Sorry, I am not interested in the differences between men and women. I am rather unnerved to hear about them, probably because I mostly don´t meet the list. Or probably because the lists are made mainly by the men and for the men´s advantage

bruh

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

I never said, the guys should be nice and friendly to attract women! Neither the opposite I ever said. You misunderstand me.

The reason for the outrage is never due to the outside world being wrong, only the inner world judging it as such. 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"