Lyubov

Conor Murphy has been keeping busy 

47 posts in this topic

I think he's genuine in his attempt at spirituality and I can appreciate the work it might take coming from his previously ultra vapid existence.

That being said the guy still produces and promotes extremely unconscious behavior.

He's packaging his spirituality in a basket of turds.  Best of luck to the guy and his journey.  

6 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Connor is so deep, he's killing it! He's a prime example of a spirit who took the fast track, and this is a great personal (egoic) sacrifice, but it was his spirit's calling. Love it. 

@Carl-Richard Imperfect is perfect, as you can see he's not worried about other people because he's willing to speak his truth and allow others to join him in that light or be repelled. Suffering must be known like the back of the hand to be all the wiser of the choice to no longer experience it, maybe it's silly to assume humans are what they appear to be. Perspective is everything, the external world reflects the internal, that's a lot of response-ability

Maybe it is a trap to be caught in the dichotomy of absolute/relative, when there's a multidimensional nature to experience. It's a good introduction to 'what is' to come.. but there's always more room to evolve 

You don't go into an AA meeting or a therapy session or a cancer treatment center and say "you're all deluded - this is actually pure perfection!" Your delivery should be laced with compassion and careful deliberation.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, dflores321 said:

It's cool, takes balls just to even cry outside. 

Or you're just a wimp :P. I cried the day after MDMA because I thought I had lost 50 bucks that I was just about to hand over to a friend of mine. Spent 30 minutes searching for it along the road while sobbing and people walking by. Turns out I had just put it in a weird slot in my wallet. Don't do drugs kids :D

First video I watch of Conor and I love his vibe. What a beautiful and touching video !

@Gesundheit I get it. I am just getting to know this person. 

@RendHeaven Or they just see reality differently. See, like what do you know about love if me having a different opinion means I am "Hilarious?". It's like, that is the shallowness or it points to it.

The guys photo is him as Leo Gura, he pretends or believes he has more spiritual wisdom than others on the forum. Maybe he does, but to me it's clear he is just getting started. I think he is foolish. Doesn't mean he isn't loving. 

I still don't know what motivates Connor. 

To me this isn't love, it's a show. But, I am having an open mind as I. get to know him.

There is even something sick about finding it beautiful Idk man, this is weird. These are homeless people, they need a lot more than just this but, anyway.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

19 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Carl-Richard I actually have cried in public just remembered! 

I was walking on the sidewalk letting go of sadness :)

Oh and I've heard MDMA makes you depressed if you do it too much watch out. 

I've done it 3 times. Last time was 5 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@RendHeaven Or they just see reality differently. 

I still don't know what motivates Connor. 

To me this isn't love, it's a show. But, I am heaving an open mind.

Maybe ya'll see reality different AND are hilarious ;)

Connor is genuinely motivated by pursuit of truth. He has suffered a lot off camera. He is playing a persona online.

love + show are not mutually exclusive.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven Yeah, you can find funny what you find funny :P

I don't know connor off camera, do you?

No they aren't mutually exclusive but in his case I smell bullshit. No one is genuinely motivated by pursuit of truth, and Connor hasn't demonstrated the humbleness of not knowing to show that imo. Thats rare.

Hugging a homeless tranny is beautiful, but it aint truth.

It's his own path, so, it shouldn't matter what I think. I am sure i will learn from Connor as time goes on!

Excited to see where he goes.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't go into an AA meeting or a therapy session or a cancer treatment center and say "you're all deluded - this is actually pure perfection!" Your delivery should be laced with compassion and careful deliberation.

You don’t think people know why they are there? I would or could  assume most people are actually there because they want to be, as they feel it’s the best option for them but even that would be something I’d be choosing to create based off belief. Those who aren’t, they may learn something, but anyways, I want to point out the importance of knowing the kind of energy behind the words spoken, it’s spell casting xD 

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

You don’t think people know why they are there?

What does "know" mean?

This guy embodies spiritual materialism. He has a big ego and portrays spirituality and sexuality in shallow perverted ways. 

I'm not saying he hasn't awakened to some degree but overall he isn't recognising just how delusional he still is.

it's a spiritual kindergarten. It's a shame he uses word Yoga... and does this... he has no idea what Yoga is...

softly into the Abyss...

18 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I can't tell. He seems loving, but also seems shallow. Don't be taken in by flashy actions calling themselves love.  Interested to see him develop and what he shares in the future.

From his posts on the forum, you can tell he is way deeper than the videos he makes. He is more serious than any of us actually and he is not showing but less than 1% of what he got.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

17 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

This guy embodies spiritual materialism. He has a big ego and portrays spirituality and sexuality in shallow perverted ways. 

I'm not saying he hasn't awakened to some degree but overall he isn't recognising just how delusional he still is.

it's a spiritual kindergarten. It's a shame he uses word Yoga... and does this... he has no idea what Yoga is...

Wut?! 

Someone shares my opinion?! I honestly gave up of people in general. 

Maybe I am in majority here who knows. My bet is that Connor will always be more popular then guys like me for example. Since that's the case. Goodbye seen it all. 

Chimps stay chimps and that will forever stay the same. Greatest thing about enlightenment is that I am not dependant on crap chimps came up with. 

Nothing forces you to step into your full power and total regain of your Authority other then that. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

What does "know" mean?

Gnosis 

know thy self 

@cetus please points, I deserved them.

I just can't... it just triggers me. 

I mean just compare that blonde spiritual chick you guys suggested me to propose and Connor. I mean just... Whatever, what do I know afterall. 

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@cetus please points, I deserved them.

I just can't... it just triggers me. 

I mean just compare that blonde spiritual chick you guys suggested me to propose and Connor. I mean just... Whatever, what do I know afterall. 

xD bitch ;) :P 

@DrewNows

Just now, DrewNows said:

xD bitch ;) :P 

xD

Trust me when I start following this guy, you know it's over. Have desire after watching that yoga video. I mean how desperate you have to be if you need to pay. ;)

main-qimg-a4519f41d20b176be925f82f7b64f1a9.jpeg

@zeroISinfinity i don't understand, you sound jelly xD go be a leader already (on the big stage), maybe i'll join you :)

9_9 teasing, love you man 

Edited by DrewNows