Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Value

Value Passes - Question/Issue

5 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura, and Life Purpose Course takers,

I just finished all the Values passes in the Life Purpose Course (it took 7 months!). My final values sheet is 9 pages long, even after honing down the texts. Any tips for getting the Value-texts down to one page?

I got a lot of great insight so far from doing all the passes, excited for the remainder of the course.

Edited by Value

take some time to hone it down even more. really choose your words carefully and only write things that are truly the closest to your heart. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry My vision for what it would look like to be on a 10/10 on each value is what takes a lot of space. I feel like I'm leaving out important things if I remove material from there hmm.

@Value I would encourage you to focus in on what the most important things are for you to be a 10/10 on those things. Of course there may be endless things for you to do, so pick the most relevant and most pertinent right now. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry You were right. I ended up taking away some of the descriptions of images and feelings and keeping the most important specific tangible things. Ty:)