Javfly33

Do each of us share a part of the imagined physical reality

15 posts in this topic

Or each one of us is completely alone in his own imagination?

In other words: the chair I see, is that a part of my imagination as God, and you are also experiencing it, or , that chair only and only exists in my POV?

43 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

In other words: the chair I see, is that a part of my imagination as God, and you are also experiencing it, or , that chair only and only exists in my POV?

Why do you assume that there is someone here who sees/imagines/experiences the chair?

The chair is simply arising by itself and "to itself", so to speak. There is no perceiver; there's only perception.

Why so serious?

No one knows.

If there is no knowing at all, what is left? 

Edited by traveler

Oh for God's sake, how many more of these solipsism threads do you guys wanna make?... Just use the search function, it really ain't that difficult.

51 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Oh for God's sake, how many more of these solipsism threads do you guys wanna make?... Just use the search function, it really ain't that difficult.

How my question is solipsist?

I keep doing 5-meo and still don't get it fuck sakes

Edited by Javfly33

1. Nothingness is larger than imagination/consciousness.
  2. Nothing = Everything.

You do the math.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I keep doing 5-meo and still don't get it

Exactly, that's the whole point. No matter how hard you try, you don't get it, and you never will.

What does that tell you?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly, that's the whole point. No matter how hard you try, you don't get it, and you never will.

What does that tell you?

It tells me that I hate truth being so difficult to grasp Lol

You want the answer to be a or b, but existence is paradoxical. It is a, it is b, it is neither a nor b, it is both a and b, it is 45% a and 55% b, and it also is c, depending on the moment. 

Edited by Vibroverse

“You imagining” is a misnomer. It begets conceptualizing, thinking, because it is the product of conceptualizing, thinking. Best to pretend it was never heard, or realize in truth it wasn’t. A tree in the woods.  

Being, is being. Nothing to think about. “Chair” is a thought. Conditioning. ‘That’ - is neither “a chair”, nor is it a “thing” “you” are “imagining”. 

Maybe...since loa is happnin anyways....what is desired to be experienced, created. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

"You" and "other" only exist as imagination. Ego is identifying with imagination.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

the chair I see, is that a part of my imagination as God, and you are also experiencing it, or , that chair only and only exists in my POV?

Even if another is experiencing it, the experience of another experiencing it will always be imaginary, because "other" is always imagination no matter what.

If "other" wasn't imaginary it wouldn't be "other" anymore. 

9 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

It has to be both. 

Smart. God tends to dislike putting itself into dualistic categories.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

There is no you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Stop creating solipsism threads.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.