Joel3102

Actualized.org name-dropped Charisma on Command podcast

9 posts in this topic

The guys from Charisma on Command run a great podcast and just name dropped @Leo Gura at 1:26:50 when metaphysics came up. 

Imo it’s a fairly stage yellow show, especially Charlie (who has also talked about Ramana Maharishi). Perhaps Leo would be a good guest 

Edited by Joel3102

They exhibit some nice Tier 2 cognition.

Great minds think alike :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Of course, Charlie watches some personal development videos as well. He's an entreprenuer youtuber and he has lots of free time after 10pm if he's not outside. Plenty of time to watch some videos and learn. And he probably doesn't consider Leo his rival because both focus on two rather different niche in self development.

Content creator normally doesn't name drop if they are very direct competitor.

The way they interviewed Connor Murphy right after his most crazy videos seemed very openminded, non-judgmental, compassionate.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Oh my god, I KNEW he watched Actualized.org! I don’t know how I could tell, but I remember thinking not too long ago while listening to him that he seemed like he must consume very high consciousness material like actualized.org or something like it.  And he wasn’t even talking about metaphysics or anything like that, it was mostly just the unusual amount of nuance and consciousness he was exhibiting.  Man, that’s crazy.

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

7 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Not to mention he’s very charismatic (duh) 

LOL

It's Love.