Flowerfaeiry

Vaccine thoughts after

50 posts in this topic

My dads' doctor told him he has 3 months to live. He quit chemo and immune therapy and did his own research. He took the holistic approach and looks healthy and it has been 2 years since.

@Leo Gura

You're such a hypocrite man. You haven't taken the vaccine but anyone who questions it and doesn't want to take it is suddenly "anti-vaxxer". 9_9 

3 minutes ago, Skenderberg said:

You're such a hypocrite man. You haven't taken the vaccine but anyone who questions it and doesn't want to take it is suddenly "anti-vaxxer". 9_9 

I give you 20 more posts.

Good luck ;) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 2/14/2021 at 9:44 AM, mmKay said:

Naturally, a pandemic  would weed out the "weak ones". Kill all the disease vulnerable people and life would go on. Nature don't care. 

Nature care for its own survival. Of course, there's gonna be natural disasters, flooding, and such when we dump trash in our ocean and pollute the air. 

1 hour ago, Skenderberg said:

My dads' doctor told him he has 3 months to live. He quit chemo and immune therapy and did his own research. He took the holistic approach and looks healthy and it has been 2 years since.

@Leo Gura

It's called nuance. Try it.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Calmness @Natasha Natasha, my experience of your perspective is that you're holding onto a Green grudge which is rejecting Orange to a dogmatic level (what Calmness claims is Blue shadow). An integral approach would transcend AND include Orange, incorporating the best of both worlds while recognizing the limitations of both. When one advocates solely and fervently for just holistic or just conventional, it raises major red flags in me. 

Another flag is the underlying tone that the mainstream medical system and schooling is the way it is because of rampant corruption and economic interests, almost to a conspiratorial level. Sure, that case can be made, but the deeper more fundamental reason is because the people operating these schools and hospitals are at stage Orange so of course what they teach and practice will also be at stage Orange. As more and more people move into Green, the Orange systems will begin to adapt and evolve. 

This evolution will happen both by people like yourself bucking the system and creating a new paradigm as well as people like my friend Mary who are taking Green practices and incorporating them into her Orange medical training. Both fighting the system and working within the system are equally important and valid, IMO. 

Thank you for exploring new ways of approaching health and congratulations on being cancer-free!! 

@tuckerwphotography Thank you! And I'm not completely against the conventional medical way. I had a surgery and that was a very good thing. I know there are those out there who wouldn't do anything outside of holistic and that's another extreme. I did, however, integrate both systems, and decided to switch to alternative after the surgery. I did what I thought would work best for me despite what my onc was telling me (more chemo, radiation, pills, etc). A lady I knew from the church years ago chose to go strait conventional and didn't live. She trusted the system too much and not enough her intuition/higher self. And yes, you're right, staying open-minded, integrating, and self-education is definately the way to go :)

@Natasha That’s great to hear! Sorry for assuming otherwise. Perhaps I read into your initial comments more than I should have. It seems your actual approach was more holistic than your original posts might have implied m. Regardless, glad that whatever you did worked! :) 

6 hours ago, Skenderberg said:

@Leo Gura

Hey! Very glad to hear about your dad. Would be helpful to know something more about what course of alternative course of action and what cancer did he have. If you don't want to share it publicly you can DM me. I'm very interested in alternative healing and I also have an close aunt struggling with cancer