Flowerfaeiry

Vaccine thoughts after

50 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Calmness said:

@Natasha

I just looked up the actual flu shot ingredients and what you posted about the flu shot is anti-vaxx fake news. According to the forum guidelines fake news is not allowed here so please delete it because it is misleading.

You fell into the trap of simply parroting things other say without actually questioning honestly if they are true.

I looked up the actual ingredients list of the flu shot it can be found at point 11 Description

https://vaccine.guide/vaccine-inserts/influenza/flumist-quadrivalent/

So each 0,2 ml shot contains actually:

live attenuated virus:

an A/Guangdong-Maonan/SWL1536/2019 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;

an A/HongKong/2671/2019 (H3N2)-like virus;

a B/Washington/02/2019- like virus (B/Victoria lineage);

a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus (B/Yamagata lineage).

and

0.188 mg monosodium glutamate

2 mg hydrolized porcin gelatin

2.42 mg arginine

13.68 mg sucrose

2.25 mg dibasic potasium phosphate

<0.24 mcg ovalbumin

may contain: <0.015 mcg gentamicin sulfate and < 0,37 mcg EDTA

So the graphic you posted is just fearmongering

@Preety_India

Do not believe things you read on the internet do your own research.

And where did your info come from, not internet also? 

Wonder why a number of holistic doctors were murdered a few years ago across the U.S., maybe because they were doing their research and making people aware and helping them heal themselves holistically, which started to threaten Big Pharmas business. One of those doctors was an acquaintance of mine, Dr Jeff Bradstreet who discovered the connection between vaccines and autism in young children.

1 hour ago, nistake said:

@Natasha Did you take the prescribed meds and chemo and stuff, or you just went rogue and did the holistic approach?

I had a surgery and took a round of chemo which almost killed me. That's when I left my oncologist and started doing my own research. I found a holisyic doc in the area and did a full body detox under their supervision, they also helped me reverse the damage done by chemo drugs. The conventional oncologist threatened me, said if I don't go along with their protocol, I'd be dead withing 2 years (that was in 2012), and guess what it's 2021 and I've been permanently cancer free since, without any more conventional drugs, pills, and treatments. 

@Natasha

Fair point but mine is the official ingredients list which gets controlled by FDA.

Where did you get your ingredients list from?

If there would be other things in there (for example mercury) it could be easily detected and it would cause big penalties for pharma industry so this is highly unlikely.

But I mean I am open to it if you can prove that it is actually wrong because in du bio pro reo.

But where do you get you information from?

Maybe they also have monetary or spiritual biases?

Want to sell something else so they can make money? 

26 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Wonder why a number of holistic doctors were murdered a few years ago across the U.S.

No. What's next? Blood libel?

Especially if you're in the younger age group, I honestly don't think it matters that much either way. Our attitude about things is huge, if we expect something to be beneficial, we're almost always right. Drop the pressure of the decision and needing to make the right one, and just let your intuition guide you. Notice all the fear that comes up either way, and the fear that makes the decision seem so important. That very fear that says this decision is ultra important is what cuts you off your your body's natural immune system and its natural guidance to give you an honest gut feeling about something. It's ironic that when we stop caring and pressuring ourselves so much to decide the right way that we can tap into a higher intelligence. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Anyone discussing vaccine ingredients here, do not post post facebook memes. Link to scientific/medical sources or don't post at all.

Do not fear-monger about vaccines here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Wonder why a number of holistic doctors were murdered a few years ago across the U.S., maybe because they were doing their research and making people aware and helping them heal themselves holistically

Do not spread wild conspiracy theories here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Calmness Could be, but we're also talking about Spiral stages here, Green vs Orange. Big Food and Big Pharma are die hard Orange, with $$ signs all over them. Weren't we also lied about tobacco, asbestos, lead in paint, fluoride, mercury in filings, artificial sweeteners, etc.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not spread wild conspiracy theories here.

Ok, understood. Thank you.

If there would be other things in there (for example mercury) it could be easily detected and it would cause big penalties for pharma industry so this is highly unlikely.

This statement shows how you are foolish in this area. Substances with mercury are common practice in vaccines. They are used as preservatives. Certain variants of mRNA vaccines don't need mercury.

spiritual biases

Certainly. It is a matter of identity.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance

No actually you are not reading properly what I wrote and the context.

Natasha posted a meme that said Thiomersal (Form of Mercury) and  a lot of other toxic stuff is part of the flu shot.

I posted the actual ingredient list of the flu shot and you can see that there is no Thiomersal in there.

While it is true that it is part of some vaccines (small minority) it is not part of the flu shot. And so the claim is wrong. I did not say that there are no vaccines at all that contain it. 

Edited by Calmness

@Natasha

In my opinion it is rather blue vs orange. Because most of the criticism against vaccinations is not based on truth but rather belief. And than there is false information without proof made up to justify this belief. It kind of remembers me on the Trump election fraud conspiracy. Lots of things that are said but basically nothing to back it up. The only goal is to make everything as nebulous as possible and sowing doubt.

But this is always the feature of conspiracy theory that they mix a kernel of truth with falsehood and claim this is true so this is true as well...

And I actually think there are a lot of problematic things going on in the pharma industry and there is a lot of greed (as example new overpriced medicals with no real extra use) and it should be regulated more tightly. Ad pharma should be a lot more conscious than they are currently. In my opinion the vaccinations are actually the part of pharma which is quite conscious the big money making is somewhere else. Pharma would probably earn a lot more money without any vaccinations.

But simply saying and spreading falsehood so that the pharma industry appears to be worse as they are actually does not solve this problem it does quite the opposite. 

56 minutes ago, Calmness said:

@Loving Radiance

No actually you are not reading properly what I wrote and the context.

Natasha posted a meme that said Thiomersal (Form of Mercury) and  a lot of other toxic stuff is part of the flu shot.

I posted the actual ingredient list of the flu shot and you can see that there is no Thiomersal in there.

While it is true that it is part of some vaccines (small minority) it is not part of the flu shot. And so the claim is wrong. I did not say that there are no vaccines at all that contain it. 

You are right. I was mistaken. Thanks for clearing that up ?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Calmness Holistic approach to health and alternative medicine is Green, not Blue. It's called alternative, because the conventional approach has proven to only addresses the symptoms, not the actual root of health problems. The first thing a doctor should advice a patient is to detox all the garbage out of their body/do a thorough cleanse on a cellular level, and balance their pH. That alone would eliminate a need for half of the drugs and treatments and reduce med fraud. Which would make a lot of their profit go bye-bye. The docs are trained to keep you in a between state - not fully healthy and not quite dead yet - so you become dependent on them and keep coming back for more business/ checkups and shit. No one knows your body better than you do. I even learned how to read my own blood test results. I don't need a doctor to tell me what my levels mean. It's not rocket science. And quick fixes never work long term.

@Natasha

I agree with a more holistic approach is the future but in my opinion they are often not really holistic but exclude certain treatments dogmatically. So it  is often green with a big blue shadow. Sometimes those are also treatments that only work on placebo effect. But I have actually quite some experience with alternative healing but I was very conscious who to trust (no dogma)  and it helped me quite a bit.

For a truly holistic approach we need everything from classical medication to vaccinations to alternative medicine etc.. There is good and bad in classic medication but the same goes for alternative medicine. We need to develop those things more consciously and keep the root of the problem in focus.  So from this viewpoint vaccinations are actually a treatment of the source of the problem (weak Immune system against certain infection) and should not be neglected especially in a holistic approach. But on the other side we need to make sure those are developed as consciously as possible with as little negative side effects as possible.

@Calmness Yes, as they say 'prevention is the best cure'. That means more education. But how conventional docs can educate others if medical schools allow only a handful of hours on nutrition and it's effects on health. Also, nothing is taught in med schools about body-mind connection, or at least not yet. Our body has a unique ability to heal itself given proper care and nutrition, which takes time and self-discipline. We live in the age of quick fixes, immediate gratification, consumerism, and shallow values. The worst virus being the media brainwashing that we unassumingly get bought into at times. Knowledge is power. Thank you for the discussion.  

Vaccines are good in many cases, but I question the use of allopathic methods as a cure all for everything. I think they can be used as part of a holistic approach for sure though. 

"You Create Magic"