knakoo

Teal Swan: Why Women Like Assholes + Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

379 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

No thanks.

If your only goal is to get as much sex as you want, then read pickup books. 

Personally I don't want a man who read pick up books.. 

Because I don't want a long list of fuck buddies. 

So what I say is what I mean and therefore women like me don't exist in your pickup books. 

You can gladly pass me on for your more "favorable " types. No loss to me 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

True love lies in giving and not in receiving. 

Don't complain when the woman cheats on you. 

You guys want a girl to be nice to you. You want her to be loyal and loving. And when she is loving, you also take that for granted.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. 

Don't want a loving woman? Then don't bitch about women who don't love you. 

You try to slice it both ways. 

You've clearly had some horrible relationship experiences, so I'm sorry about that. Moral of the story: Men and Women are cunts. Finding peace within oneself will engender a kind of giving that's not excessive and needy; the idea of this being true love is a Disney style lie. Men don't like it, and women CERTAINLY don't like it either, understandably so. Like all things in life, it's about balance.

Just now, Ry4n said:

You've clearly had some horrible relationship experiences, so I'm sorry about that. Moral of the story: Men and Women are cunts. Finding peace within oneself will engender a kind of giving that's not excessive and needy; the idea of this being true love is a Disney style lie. Men don't like it, and women CERTAINLY don't like it either, understandably so. Like all things in life, it's about balance.

Yes it's about balance. Therefore not loving someone but pretending to love them is not a good idea 

If a woman is loving neurotically then she can it tone it down with some therapy. It's called self growth 

But if a person who is incapable of love,  that cannot be fixed. You cannot grow something that just doesn't exist. 

When you love someone, the least that you're going to do is respect them. Lack of respect is a lack of love. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Gesundheit

god becomes God on his own. That's why he is God 

Women give you all the love in the world  

You are born from the vagina of love and you suck milk from her tits. You're born because she fell in love with a man. 

Then she nursed you, cared for you. Took all the trouble of cleaning you. 

What more love do you want?

Why do you always turn everything into feminism? What you're saying here is common sense, and it applies to both male and female. So what's the point? Yeah, obviously, mothers love their children. What you're not seeing is that that love stops being enough after a certain point. When a child becomes a man, he starts craving a different form of love. Understanding & Support. These should be your best skills. The feminine understands the masculine and supports it. She does not deminize him.

Your experiences and feelings are valid, and perhaps you were unlucky, but please be aware that it doesn't have to do with gender, and make the distinction between that and the advice you give.

If you've been treated poorly in the past, that's not the end of the world. There are better men, and there are men who are trying to become better. When you demonize pick-up, it's like you're demonizing feminism. Feminism makes better women, and pick-up makes better men. We're here to become better humans, not to suppress each other.

By the time you become God, a woman would be dead and gone. Faster please. :P  moving at snail's pace won't help. 

Been waiting too long for you to turn into a God 

Behind every God, there is a Goddess.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit if you're doing conscious pick up then definitely. 

I don't know why you need a good woman to become a good man though. That's kinda funny. 

I don't need a good man to become a good woman. My growth is irrespective of the partner I'll be looking for  

You're exhibiting codependency, no woman can complete you just like no man can complete me 

Being who you're and who you are going to be is solely dependent on you 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Destroys the devil, eh?

And how will that work if you are a devil?

Careful what you wish for. He who would destroy devils is usually the biggest devil of the bunch.

By that definition women LOVE assholes :D

Assuming no one else is reading, I'll give you the secret to tapping a woman. It's called balance. 

The secret is that your dick shouldn't be bigger than her tits. 

You need to know how to balance your dick on point, just the way you balance a knife on its point. 

If you hard fuck a woman in the bedroom, she would love it. 

But if you went overboard and try to kill her during sex then there is a problem. 

When you're too submissive, nice  and soft - a woman is unimpressed. 

When you're too dominant or cocky - a woman is offended. 

You have to be in the middle and keep balance. 

Be dominant enough to attract, be kind enough to keep. A lot of men don't understand what's called female ego. You get too dominant or ignore her too much, then you run the risk of dealing with the female ego. Hell hath no fury as a woman's ego challenged. Even the most feminine women have a sneaky ego and they keep a watch on what the man does. 

Keep her too much on a pedestal and treat her nicely and she will treat you like shit. Keep her ignored too long, she is turned off for good. 

She wants a good measurable dick, a small one is no good. But she doesn't want an Anaconda either. She wants it proper. So keep your dick right in the middle. 

Learn to balance the dick very nicely and properly on its point like a knife. No imbalance. 

4ycet6.gif

And you sir with the balanced dick,  the woman is right  in your lap. 

Being with a woman is a balancing act 

Cough - I didn't read any pick up books. 

The same applies to men as well. If I'm too submissive to a guy, he will be abusive with me.  If I get too dominating with a guy, his ego is will be  hurt. 

30 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Gesundheit if you're doing conscious pick up then definitely. 

I don't know why you need a good woman to become a good man though. That's kinda funny. 

I don't need a good man to become a good woman. My growth is irrespective of the partner I'll be looking for  

You're exhibiting codependency, no woman can complete you just like no man can complete me 

Being who you're and who you are going to be is solely dependent on you 

It's called politics and co-exising. We have the right to learn pick-up without being denonized. If you support us, it'll be better. But if you handicap us, we'll speak out.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

It's called politics and co-exising. We have the right to learn pick-up without being denonized. If you support us, it'll be better. But if you handicap us, we'll speak out.

Do it consciously. 

Don't complain when the woman cheats on you.

This reminds me of the toxic dangerous things you thought I was saying last night. Very nice.

Just now, Gesundheit said:

This reminds me of the toxic dangerous things you thought I was saying last night. Very nice.

Well of course dangerous behavior exists on both sides. Everyone needs a loving partner. A man needs a loving woman, a woman needs a loving man. 

Relationship is a two way street. You can't expect love from the other side only. It has to come from your side as well. You can't expect a woman to keep loving you while you're depriving her of love. If you want something, you also give something. 

You want a woman's love? Then well you also learn to give her love. 

Love cannot exist one sided.. 

@Preety_India BTW, would you say in that case (cheating), the woman was punishing the man?

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

@Preety_India BTW, would you say in that case (cheating), the woman was punishing the man?

No. She is just a low quality unloving woman. 

A man needs to choose a better woman just like a woman needs to choose a gentleman and not an asshole. 

We make bad choices when we operate from low consciousness based desires. 

We make good choices and good decisions when we operate from high consciousness based desires. 

I'll never choose an asshole again because I've moved into high consciousness.  

When I was in low consciousness I made bad choices. Same thing with men. Some men choose nasty women. 

Some women choose low quality men. 

High consciousness people choose high quality partners, men or women 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

No. She is just a low quality unloving woman.

I mean, maybe, but I don't think that answers the question

Okay, let's rephrase: What could the motives behind cheating be? What are the possible direct causes?

I'm asking for two reasons:

1. To prove a point to Emerald.
  2. To understand that reaction so that I can prevent it from occurring in my future.
Edited by Gesundheit

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I mean, maybe, but I don't think that answers the question

Okay, let's rephrase: What could be the motive behind cheating? What are the possible direct causes?

I'm asking for two reasons:

1. To prove a point to Emerald.
  2. To understand that reaction so that I can prevent it from occurring in my future.

There is no motive behind cheating. Cheating happens due to lack of love and integrity. 

I've never cheated on my boyfriends. I cannot even imagine such a thing. It's horrible. And I've been cheated on and I felt horrible. People who cheat are like day traders, they are like scum, they have no values, no love, no consideration. They are too selfish, incapable of true love, they do not care if the partner gets hurt. They will do this with every partner. 

You always apply extra meaning and motivation to everything. 

The only motivation behind bad behavior is low morals, cheapness and lack of empathy and greed 

Why do people cheat? Because they are too selfish and don't give a damn about another person's feelings or devotion. 

There is a famous saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"

Cheaters are like bank robbers. Whenever they get a chance they cheat. 

If they cheat on you, they will also cheat on someone else. 

When a woman cheats on you, it's not a reflection of your character, it's a reflection of her bad character.

Edited by Preety_India

26 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

To understand that reaction so that I can prevent it from occurring in my future.

You can't prevent it from occurring in the future.  The more you care about preventing it, the more desperate you come across, and the more likely what you're trying to prevent will happen.

The only way you may be able to prevent it is to not worry about it happening in the first place.  In other words, drop the need to prevent it.

Locking this down because it's only got more out of hand.

Sigh... the sex wars.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.