knakoo

Teal Swan: Why Women Like Assholes + Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

379 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Women need to raise their consciousness. And stop dating assholes. This whole thing that attraction is biological is nuts.. Thinking can change biology just like mind reset can remove years of genetic anxiety.

Lol, keep living in a dreamland, that ain't going to happen mama... Sorry to burst your bubble xD

To recap this thread, I've come up with a model for attraction.

There are three major male archetypes:

1. God archetype. Masculine; strong, confident, powerful, assertive when necessary, free, dominant, benevolent, merciful, proud, etc...
  2. Devil archetype. Asshole; obnoxious, rude, disrespectful, evil, dangerous, assertive without boundaries, etc...
  3. Angel archetype. Nice guy; submissive, weak, insecure, doormat, nice, feminine, soft, caring, etc...

God is the most attractive archetype for women cuz he's the most masculine. The Devil comes second cuz he's still somewhat masculine. And the least attractive is the Angel archetype cuz it's highly feminine.

I think this will lift most of the confusion around this topic. The model welcomes any feedback or modifications btw.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

11 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

people are doing things more for their personal interest/preference for experience rather than survival.

That is also survival.

Survival is a much deeper notion than just biological health.

When you buy your Mom a Mother's Day card, that's still survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

To recap this thread, I've come up with a model for attraction.

There are three major male archetypes:

1. God archetype. Masculine; strong, confident, powerful, assertive when necessary, free, dominant, benevolent, merciful, proud, etc...
  2. Devil archetype. Asshole; obnoxious, rude, disrespectful, evil, dangerous, assertive without boundaries, etc...
  3. Angel archetype. Nice guy; submissive, weak, insecure, doormat, nice, feminine, soft, caring, etc...

God is the most attractive archetype for women cuz he's the most masculine. The Devil comes second cuz he's still somewhat masculine. And the least attractive is the Angel archetype cuz it's highly feminine.

I think this will lift most of the confusion around this topic. The model welcomes any feedback or modifications btw.

@Gesundheit Place the angel archetype at number 10 :P

Edited by captainamerica

I've an archetype who is most attractive to me. 

I call it the Protector. 

Protector. Masculine, strong, confident, leader, merciful, protective, moral, welcoming, destroys the devil, saves the innocent and the fragile, generous, open, kind, savior, protector, warrior of the gentle. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@Gesundheit Place the angel archetype at number 10 :P

How did I miss that?! xD

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

I call it the Protector. 

Protector. Masculine, strong, confident, leader, merciful, protective, moral, welcoming, destroys the devil, saves the innocent and the fragile, generous, open, kind, savior, protector, warrior of the gentle.

That's God archetype. And it's extremely rare, obviously. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having all these conversations.

The reason why we're here in the first is to become and embody that archetype, but don't expect the process to be all nice and sweet. Y'all ladies expect men to be like that organically from birth, without work, effort, or practice. But you must be able to see by now that that's an unrealistic expectation. The least you could do to facilitate the process is to support us through it instead of demonizing us. We want to become better, and that's in your best interests. Help us become better.

@Preety_India “What a woman says she responds to, and what she actually responds to, are very different.”

I pulled this quote out of a pickup book.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Gesundheit

god becomes God on his own. That's why he is God 

Women give you all the love in the world  

You are born from the vagina of love and you suck milk from her tits. You're born because she fell in love with a man. 

Then she nursed you, cared for you. Took all the trouble of cleaning you. 

What more love do you want?

Love is not validation. Love is given to you already 

It's your job to receive love and be open to it. 

There is no woman in the world who won't love you if you love her truly. 

In my personal experience, the men that I had, I was very sweet and loving to them, I gave them everything I could,  yet they got bored of my love and took my love for granted and treated me like video game and threw me away when they got bored. 

The truth is that as much as you complain about women liking assholes, men are no better, their love is shallow and doesn't go beyond looks, and even with looks they get bored, men simply like a woman for a temporary time, they don't love her deeply, in that too they confuse and mistake liking for love, lust is not love, this is evident in the language men frequently use as in "i want girls " which means any girl instead of saying "I want that girl only " herein lies the disconnect, they want to treat every girl the same, when every person is a separate unique human being, such language is only used while talking about objects. 

Most men who will receive true love of a woman will throw her away after getting bored and find another woman, this whole brutal materialistic paradigm is against true femininity, because a woman wants to be loved for who she is, and not for simply being a woman, which most men coming from a materialistic paradigm are incapable of doing. I don't know what a woman can do more than give you love. But if you can't love her enough, that's not her mistake, she already did her job of loving you, it's your job to love her and if you can't love her, then you're lacking in love yourself, then it means your cup is empty and nobody can fill your cup other than you. Learn to cultivate love and you'll automatically become God. 

23 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Preety_India “What a woman says she responds to, and what she actually responds to, are very different.”

I pulled this quote out of a pickup book.

If you want to remain where you're, then read more pickup books. 

But if you want to attract a high quality woman who likes the higher version of a man, then stop reading that 

33 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

The least you could do to facilitate the process is to support us through it instead of demonizing us. We want to become better, and that's in your best interests. Help us become better.

By the time you become God, a woman would be dead and gone. Faster please. :P  moving at snail's pace won't help. 

Been waiting too long for you to turn into a God 

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

An asshole to me is someone who is selfish to the point of abnormality and abuse. 

I think narcissist fits that definition better, in my eyes an asshole is simply a dominant man who also speaks very bluntly and doesn't really give a fuck about the response, if you constantly cared about not offending anyone you'd just turn into a timid pussy, which is what most "nice" guys are. A lot of the time the nice guy act is just a facade stemming from selfishness with insecure overtones, which is why they are the most in denial about their selfishness; the "asshole" who just blurts it out usually has a lot less to hide; they can embrace the shitty side we all have instead of suppressing it. Just from my experience. 

@Ry4n to me an asshole is someone who is disrespectful, doesn't care about other's boundaries and is manipulative and abusive and too selfish to love anyone. 

58 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I call it the Protector. 

Destroys the devil, eh?

And how will that work if you are a devil?

Careful what you wish for. He who would destroy devils is usually the biggest devil of the bunch.

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Ry4n to me an asshole is someone who ... doesn't care about other's boundaries and is manipulative and ... too selfish to love anyone.

By that definition women LOVE assholes :D

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I never said anything about insulting women.

To have sex with lots of women it certainly helps to be really good a lying and manipulating them emotionally.

I'm an NOT saying you should do that. I'm simply telling you how sex works and what I personally avoided and sacrificed sex for.

If I wanted to emotionally manipulate women, I would have way more sex. That's just a fact. And there should not be anything surprising about this. If I was more selfish, more assertive, I would get more sex and women would find me more attractive, at least in the short-term.

The entire point of manipulation -- whether it be of women or customers or politicians -- is that it gets you way more material results than you would otherwise get. Of course there will be karma that goes along with it in the long-term.

I am not telling anyone how to behave. I am just describing trade-offs that exist.

One of my ex-girlfriends was handcuffed to a door for a month and fucked at gunpoint every night until she escaped. Extreme, yeah. But that's assertiveness for ya.

So be careful what you wish for when you want an assertive man. A really assertive man will not mind fucking you at gunpoint.

Assertiveness is like spicy food. How hot can you handle? Bite a Habanero and you'll get burned.

If I manipulated my customers more, I would earn way more money too! Surprise, surprise! Looky how the world works. If manipulation did not have massive material rewards, it would not exist.

Then how come Trump, who is the greatest pathological lair compared to any other politician in US history, lost the 2020 presidential election to Biden and how come he even lost the national popular vote to Hillary in the 2016 election by a significant amount? How come Obama who obviously has great integrity has also always far exceeded Trump in popularity?

Edited by Hardkill

25 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If you want to remain where you're, then read more pickup books. 

But if you want to attract a high quality woman who likes the higher version of a man, then stop reading that 

No thanks.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

There is no woman in the world who won't love you if you love her truly. 

Oh I'm certain there are women who won't give a fuck no matter how much the man loves them. 

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

In my personal experience, the men that I had, I was very sweet and loving to them, I gave them everything I could,  yet they got bored of my love and took my love for granted and treated me like video game and threw me away when they got bored. 

Women do this to men all the time, "I gave them everything I could" sounds extremely needy and neurotic, people can't handle that kind of energy. No offence.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

to me an asshole is someone who is disrespectful, doesn't care about other's boundaries and is manipulative and abusive and too selfish to love anyone. 

Yea see most people would associate that with some clinical form of narcissism possibly stemming from a personality disorder, not just being an asshole. And from that description hearing you say you gave everything to a narcissist sounds like a codependent-narcissist relationship, if one doesn't fix that within themselves they will always attract these same destructive characters into their lives whether they realise it or not. It's a vicious cycle. 

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Then how come pathological liars such as Trump lost the 2020 presidential election to Biden and how come he lost the national popular vote to Hillary in the 2016 election by a significant amount? How come Obama, who obviously has integrity unlike Trump, has also always far exceeded Trump in popularity?

We are talking about getting laid here.

If you count how many women Trump has laid vs Biden and Obama, you'll have your answer.

And like I said, selfishness comes with karma which eventually boomerangs. Trump takes selfishness to such a cartoonish extreme that of course its boomerangs on him.

Getting laid a lot does not mean you'll have a great life.

In practice, manipulation and selfishness require a delicate touch and balance. If you take it too far you will end up in jail. Which is still a possibility for Trump. I would say he's going to hell, but he's already there ;)

5 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Women do this to men all the time, "I gave them everything I could" sounds extremely needy and neurotic, people can't handle that kind of energy. No offence

True love lies in giving and not in receiving. 

Don't complain when the woman cheats on you. 

You guys want a girl to be nice to you. You want her to be loyal and loving. And when she is loving, you also take that for granted.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. 

Don't want a loving woman? Then don't bitch about women who don't love you. 

You try to slice it both ways. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not buying it.

Show me all the men she's slept with in her life. Then let's talk.

If you havent, watch this. 

This is a video of her talking about her upbeinging.

Yes its fucking long - like your average video but it's well worth it. 

Its fucking nuts. It's fucking nuts! !  It will definitely be worth it. 

The story is mindblowing really. 

She's been raped lot's of times since very young, brainwashed tortured and forced to satanic rituals and cults. 

If you haven't seen it, brace yourself

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered