Ernest Werbel

What started the Universal self-consciousness?

42 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly, that's how it is perceived, but be careful ... realizing that the reality you know is a kind of dream, and that only you exist, alone, without attributes, it can be terrible at first. without time, without before or after, only you. immortal, but with no place to go. without escape, everything you thought was a lie, reality is another, and you are. They say that enlightenment is the realization that there is no self, but this immortal being that is, is somehow a self. It's who you've always been. The one that is when your disguise fades .the times that I have been in his point of view, when I have returned to the point of view of the disguise, the first thing I have thought is: who are you? why are you? it's only you? I mean "i", not you ... but as you say, for the one who is, there are no questions or answers, neither when nor how, it is. Or so it seems....

Yes brother there is only you

No self is just the "beginning"

You are older then what we call this existence. 

There is no why how or when to this, even if you want the answer. 

Had the exact same realization. 

It is completly freaky and fucked up imo.

Ofcourse ego playing a part but at that level there is no ego and there is no others.

Conciousness wakes up to the fact that it fucking imagines existence/life/death/dreams.

And it is alone thats oneness for you.

It is so radical, there is no universe or others.

It is just what you see in front of you, sure the appearances can change and you can be another ego and so forth but what you are is not subject to change. 

Thats why impermance is true but also it is not true.

Changeless awareness just is.

How can it escape itself?

there is no possibility for it.

It is extremely frightening to recognize that being is one and you are it.

It aint all sunshine and rainbows, die into your nature only to recognize that it has ALWAYS been you,  no matter what happens or what enlightened gurus tell you about enlightenment, it is you speaking to your self tricking yourself. 

This is neither positive or negative just is.

It is so radical to see this, reality is nothing that you thought it were. 

Everything felt so real prior to this, but after a while you come back to dreaming again, but at the moment of awakening life is broken, dream is gone. 

But then it starts again, and thats how it will be forever!

Forgetting and waking up forgetting and waking up 

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

11 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

How can it escape itself?

there is no possibility for it.

It is extremely frightening to recognize that being is one and you are it.

when you realize that reality is the only being that has no place to go because there is no place, or nothing to change because there is no time, just being,  immutable, eternal...like trapped. and you are ... the first time for me was pretty awful. little by little I am accepting that. It needs a mental adaptation: my ego mind have two fundamental willings: movement, exploring, and development in time. There are not. Forget that, i am here, no more. Serious thing.

Right now, at this very moment, we are that, what is. there's no more. and from that all this reality emanates, the dream. the mind is useless, it works at another frequency. your questions don't make sense. you have to give up the mind it seems. but one question remains: why does existence exist? Why I exist in the eternity, how is it possible!!? The human mind gets crazy after a glimpse of the absolute. 

Edited by Breakingthewall