Ernest Werbel

What started the Universal self-consciousness?

42 posts in this topic

@Ernest Werbel

Thought is in a sense, an ‘outward’ expression or movement, and the true nature is what is expressing, creating, and thus will never be found there.

The true nature is ‘found’ in the ‘inward’ orientation, meditatively, such as with self inquiry

The holy grail can not be thought, understood, or comprehended, only prostrated to or upon.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

37 minutes ago, Kalo said:
38 minutes ago, Kalo said:

There is no why, it just simply is the case.

Nobody knows that . 

39 minutes ago, Kalo said:

All of existence, from a tree, to an ant, to a human being, wills God - to somehow see, meet, become, merge with God. That's the whole purpose of existence

Only the humans are who need to realize god to scape of suffering, and looks so deliberate. 

Every time I think a little deeper about the Unity, the Eternity (especially that, even if I can't even imagine ceasing to exist at some point), the Awakening upon death, I get this contracting, tingling feeling in my chest. Right in the middle of my breast bone. What is happening? Is this the reaction of my ego to something "dangerous"? I don't know whether it is fear, I don't want to mislabel it. But it is somehow unpleasing.

The only thing I could imagine is that I can't even imagine the greatness and I'm simply overwhelmed. I feel strong attachment to this life, to my girlfriend, to my family. I had one mystical experience so far and it was just so fucking beautiful, too good to be true. I cried out of gratitude. But still, in this sober form, it unsettles me.

48 minutes ago, EternalDream said:

. I feel strong attachment to this life, to my girlfriend, to my family.

Detachment is the answer (imo), you are irrelevant, enjoy your life but be ready to sacrifice all in every moment... because all could be sacrificed in the next second, and really all is nothing. We have a limited time and we have to use it to dissolve the walls , to realize the truth. 

Self-Consciousness didn't have a beginning, because it is outside time. Time is within consciousness! I'm not writing about ego-consciousness (exists inside time). I'm talking about universal self-consciousness.

@OctagonOctopus puts it very well.

7 hours ago, Stefan Heuer said:

but what about my brother, or mother, father or dog or cat

or even yourself javfly33?

what do you mean exactly with "only you"??

It's all just a dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ernest Werbel I just watched and enjoyed this whole video but the 3rd question on this is related to what your talking about.( I think)

Check it out.

Einstein mentioned every moment of time happens at the exact same time but we look at it totally differently. If all moments are the same moment there wouldnt need to beginning. 

Time is imaginary.

Like in a novel, there is no time. The sense of time is projected into the story. You can write a novel and set it in any period. Likewise Consciousness can dream up any period. Consciousness is not bound by time since it imagines it in the first place.

Every period in history, Consciousness imagines.

For example, the medival times did not happen long ago. They are imagined to have happened.

@xxx420yoloswag69xxx the second one. time is something you think about, that you imagine, inside the present moment. You think about "time" now. In the present moment.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Nahm They are in a hurry to realize time does not exist.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Thank you for your thoughtful replies.  This is a lot to take in.

I guess, a different way to put it, would be what was the first iteration of the universe?

If the reincarnation cycle is endless -- whether that applies to an individual or the universe, seems to make no difference from what I gather, because Godhead includes all of it.  

I can understand conceptually counting from zero to infinity.  That we may be experiencing "Universe # 5,928,212" but at some point there had to have been a "Universe Zero" when it all began.

How can it have no starting point?  And what caused Godhead to attain or create its own consciousness?

Or is it because with each 'end' all dualities collapse and so there is no distinction between end and beginning.  I feel that that would still fail to describe what the cause of the then rebirth of dualities.

My head is exploding!

1 hour ago, Ernest Werbel said:

but at some point there had to have been a "Universe Zero" when it all began.

No, no, no.

It began NOW, NOW, NOW, forever.

NOW is the beginning of the Universe. Always NOW.

Love is immortal timeless eternal and infinite. Universal mind/ Consciousness Is Infinite Love

Edited by hugoalfven

On 2/16/2021 at 9:01 AM, Ernest Werbel said:

Thank you for your thoughtful replies.  This is a lot to take in.

I guess, a different way to put it, would be what was the first iteration of the universe?

My head is exploding!

Hi Ernest,

From what I understand,

There never was a universe that ever came into being in the first place, there never is, there never will ever be..

All that is.. is a dreamy appearance which appears as a solid reality.. including the very concept of time which includes both of these concepts of BEGINNING and an END;  as well as PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE.

All that is.. is nothing but a watery mirage in the desert. 

There is no such a thing called mirage anywhere.. nor is the water which appears within it. Both are just illusory appearances.  Similarly there is no universe anywhere prior to the appearance of the mind.. which is nothing more than a mirage and the objects which appear in it which are nothing more than watery appearances of dancing images in that mirage called mind.

There is no such a thing called mind anywhere nor the objects within it. All of it is just an imaginary appearance in infinite consciousness. BUT, relative appearances have relative relevance and are relatively real. Not to be ignored or taken lightly. They have their own significance in terms of conditioned patterns, meanings and values of the minds that perceive and experience them.

The questions WHAT, WHEN, WHY & HOW, etc. these are the questions of the mind. When the mind dissolves and attains oneness, or prior to any projection of a universe within some mind, what is there and who is there to ask such questions and to whom? There is only IT remaining within itself, supported by itself, as itself, cognizing itself alone without any second object. That is what everything IS, including YOURSELF. Thinking doesn't exist in that state. Questions do not arise either, because of lack of a mind. IT is what the enlightened describe as BRAHMAN in its inseparable Non-Dual form of SAT-CHIT-ANANDA pronounced as(SATH-CHITH-AANANDHA)

SATH(ETERNITY of EXISTENCE - A state(not even..), not a continuous extension of time) 

CHITH(KNOWLEDGE - Not intellectual knowledge, but the raw COGNIZANCE/CONSCIOUSNESS itself)

AANANDHA (BLISS - Natural state of Ecstasy/Exuberance and Unconditional Love)

But, these are just words. The enlightened say that just like the blind person cannot understand the concept of color through intellectual understanding, similarly the unenlightened will never understand BRAHMAN/CONSCIOUSNESS/REALITY/GOD through intellectual reasoning. It is something to be experienced directly in order to understand it perfectly.

Also, there are different depths of enlightenment and infinite truths(different ways consciousness can configure itself into) to be enlightened about. 

what was the first iteration of the universe?

There never was one. But If you want to experience and perceive such a thing, you can certainly in your meditative state experience such a thing called a beginning of all of reality. BUT, although such an experience will feel realistic and true for you, others can also perceive such a thing in their own meditative state which is radically different from how you perceived it. Moreover, you yourself may perceive it differently each time you try to perceive it. It all depends on the conditioning and the state of the mind that perceives it. There are certain aspects that are perceived and  'the way they are related to' which is common for all/some minds in a universe, whereas other aspects which are different for each one.

https://www.lawofone.info/

Generally I’d be the first to dismiss any such thing as airy fairy bs but after copious psychedelics, spiritual labor, mistakes, and run-ins with the ineffable, I can proudly and calmly state that the Law of One has more to offer you than I ever could. Regardless of what exactly it is. It’s an understanding accelerator, imo.

2 hours ago, PopoyeSailor said:

There never was a universe that ever came into being in the first place, there never is, there never will ever be..

All that is.. is a dreamy appearance which appears as a solid reality.. including the very concept of time which includes both of these concepts of BEGINNING and an END;  as well as PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE.

All that is.. is nothing but a watery mirage in the desert. 

Exactly, that's how it is perceived, but be careful ... realizing that the reality you know is a kind of dream, and that only you exist, alone, without attributes, it can be terrible at first. without time, without before or after, only you. immortal, but with no place to go. without escape, everything you thought was a lie, reality is another, and you are. They say that enlightenment is the realization that there is no self, but this immortal being that is, is somehow a self. It's who you've always been. The one that is when your disguise fades .the times that I have been in his point of view, when I have returned to the point of view of the disguise, the first thing I have thought is: who are you? why are you? it's only you? I mean "i", not you ... but as you say, for the one who is, there are no questions or answers, neither when nor how, it is. Or so it seems....

Edited by Breakingthewall