caspex

Reality is so far-fetched that you can't believe it

7 posts in this topic

I am aware that this notion of 'reality being far-fetched' is very relative, but let's think about it relatively for now. 

I was thinking about all the different awakenings I have had and lumping them together. And man, honestly, it's literally unbelievable what reality is, or atleast what I gather from my awakenings. To think that it all existed forever, and that to make sense! See it's weird enough to think something existed FOREVER, but to see that reality existed forever and it to make TOTAL sense? Like it couldn't have existed not forever, and I can see that, atleast on some level. And it's so... unbelievable you know. I know it, it's true, the 'proof' is right here. But it's still so hard to believe. 

It's all me, infinite, nothing, eternal. intelligent, beautiful, acceptance, truth, love, mysterious, etc.... You wonder how did this all come to be? But then you remember it always was. And that's what blows my mind once again. Really then I got nothing to question. I get my What, Why, How, When, Where, Whom, Whose, Who answered. There is honestly nothing left at that point for me to question and my mind is unable to pop some question up. And I feel so complete. But... It's so unbelievable. I take a little dose and just come back because it's too whole. I am aware I can go deeper. Realize much more. But for once in my life, I feel truly one, whole, perfect. It's so unbelievable. It's right here but I can't believe it. And I know, or rather being, no self and true self on some level. So I know, there is no one who believes, and that when I say unbelievable, I really mean very hard to accept and embrace. And what acceptance is, is death of me. I just wanted to share this for some reason.

Any advice you think I need is welcome and please do tell, harshly or softly, if you see me falling in a trap. Thank you.  

11 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

To think that it all existed forever, and that to make sense! See it's weird enough to think something existed FOREVER, but to see that reality existed forever and it to make TOTAL sense?

Hahaha, I was just literally thinking about the exact same thing when I clicked on this topic! - It's incredible, isn't it? You are immortal, and it's as plainly obvious and logical as 1 + 1 = 2. It just couldn't be otherwise! Really blows your mind, doesn't it?

The past exists only in thoughts = You were never born. The future exists only in thoughts = You will never die. It is completely irrefutable! But when the Ego hears this, it just doesn't land, even though any five year old should be able to grasp this. What a farce! xDxDxD

Why so serious?

Beatiful!✌ 

Yeah reality is so magical and fantastic, it is a big mystery we will never ever exhaust no matter how much we unravel there will always be more of everything. 

Just enjoy life and spread love and compassion and become GOD in human form ❤

Even tho even human is a concept but still language is language ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

and it's as plainly obvious and logical as 1 + 1 = 2. It just couldn't be otherwise!

But actually it could, hehe

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

There is no one way to live your life or believe. So in that sense you can't make a mistake or go wrong.

Whatever is happening is exactly what's happening... it's that free ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi