Leo Gura

New Vid Tomorrow

91 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Prepare thyself.

In your last video. You asked  question "what does it mean to rest?" I came up with a few ideas. But I'm still working on it myself. I think a big part of rest that people don't really talk about: resting is about mental health as much as it is about physical. I think part of it is just avoiding worrying about stuff you don't want to worry about. It's telling yourself "take this time to do nothing with your mind, or do something you find really relaxing" for example, doing something you like but failing to take your mind off your worries doesn't rest you as efficiently and that's why my grad school sucked. Because I was doing a lot of "resting" by playing video games, but the whole time I was stressing. So when you said you actually gamed a bit, I was thinking, as long as he isn't stressing himself out more... Sometimes, you just have to sit there was a dumb expression on your face :)

@Leo Gura Finally. You have teased us with dozens of psychedelics that are ‘more profound than 5 meo’. After many years of starving us, I hope you can finally throw out some names. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

14 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Finally. You have teased us with dozens of psychedelics that are ‘more profound than 5 meo’. After many years of starving us, I hope you can finally throw out some names. 

Lol, we're all waiting for Leo's datura trip report.

Video called "What IS low quality post? (and how to avoid a ban)"

Edited by somegirl

“Guided exercise for realizing you are God”

*2 months later*

“How to Get Laid”

52 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Face reveal?

More like legs reveal

3 hours ago, mmKay said:

I smell new cooking video. Sharing russian grandma potato pancake recipe. 

Those are actually really good. I grew up in the same culture as Leo and still make those eastern europenian recipes from scratch from time to time. Yummy c(:

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

Video called "What IS low quality post? (and how to avoid a ban)"

:D

Tomorrow is Valentine's, expecting smth romance-themed...maybe xD

comeon...tomorrow..valentins day.. those who follow you know,  you are talking about how to get fucking laid

17 minutes ago, Girzo said:

More like legs reveal

LOL! ?

---

So this is what it feel's like to be a fanboy/girl! Damn!!

?
Is this why people camp outside the shops when there is a product launch?  

4 hours ago, mmKay said:

I smell new cooking video. Sharing russian grandma potato pancake recipe. 

Would be cool. We got that soup but he is seriously lacking that type of content. Some of us are hungry for more. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.