Manusia

Sex only with one person until you die. Its enough for you?

16 posts in this topic

Lets be real guys. Do you think if you married and you just having sex with only one girl for your entire life is make you satisfied enough? Do you think you not repressed lot of sexual baggage in your mind that will blown up for potential cheating in the long year? Anyone experience long term relationship and still going good? Your perspective is very welcome !

Edited by Manusia
Adding text caption

I would be lying if I said one girl would be enough. But I haven't been in a really long term relationship either, so I don't know.

EDIT: This just popped up in my Facebook feed: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/margaret-derek-firth-partington-trafford-19786352

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I haven't been in a single relationship and I'm a virgin but I like the idea of keeping a special bond like that for a single person than have my sexuality be a thing shared with multiple people. I'm a very sexual person, even though I take SSRI's and they usually give you ED and turn a lot of people's libido completely off, but I have self control in things that matter to me. 

At least it's enough for me to have sex with only one man for life. Much more than enough. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yes. Because You can go extremely deep into this “activity “. 

I agree with Origins.

Depends entirely on the Quality of woman.

If she's 100/10 with intimacy, a whole army of women wouldn't even compare

It's Love.

Yes if both are truly committed to making it work, u can’t half-arse it and expect everything to be like rainbows and butterflies.

And really, it’s not all about sex it’s about intimacy.  What usually happens is gradually you stop communicating and being intimate with eachother, you start to build invisible walls between eachother and then the sex will start to fade, but by that point the wall between you is so high that you dare not have a discussion about how you’re feeling and that’s when people start to stray. 
A good and strong relationship is not easy, It’s easier to have no commitment.
You have to constantly look at yourself. You have to talk about your doubts and fears with your partner.  Look at your partner and keep appreciating them again and again over many years, and you’ll see it’s not about having sex with only one same person, because actually when you really see them u see that they are changing all the time. 

Edited by intotheblack

4 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Look at your partner and keep appreciating them again and again over many years, and you’ll see it’s not about having sex with only one same person, because actually when you really see them u see that they are changing all the time. 

WOAH...

It's Love.

Its not the sex or marriage thats important or relevant, its the love. If the love is there, it won't matter to either of you whether you are with one forever or many, its all about dying and surrendering to love and merging in unity/losing individuality through and to love itself, your true nature.

Thank you guys for your comment! Really appreciate your thought. 

If you have the need to cheat, it might be because:

- You are not truly happy with your partner

- You have a dysfunctional sexuality / don't understand your needs enough

- You do not understand love enough

Of course it might also be that your authentic needs do not fit with monogamy. 

I don't know what is "long term" for you but I've been in a relationship now for 2 and a half years and we are still finding our own sexuality, its not boring. But its a long distance relationship so idk how much its comparable. At least I can say that I have absolutely no wish to have sex with another girl. Love is so much more fulfilling and sex is just one tiny aspect of it. 

@Manusia All good. To me its correlated with intelligence, sentimentality, creativity, wisdom and attachment style. The "less" you are here you're just straight up going to find it easier to take up that suggestion to get banged by the unknown person at the bed and breakfast right on your honeymoon or on your 20th anniversary. I'm working on my attachment style. It's fucking difficult, like seriously it causes me a lot of issues but I do have someone special in my life right now under complex circumstances that at least gives me a lot of room to work on it. 

Edited by Origins

If one is enough why are divorce rates so high?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Pretty into the idea of open poly relationships 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Guys! Don't forget that the quality of your pillows will impact whether you will have a long lasting single relationship with your woman. Also, I wouldn't suggest having multiple sex partners, that's similar to having many affairs. Just one affair is really hard to manage.