The Buddha

Strange experiences due to your spiritual path

16 posts in this topic

I'm gonna describe some simptoms that I've been having, some for a long time others more recently

Lately, I've been feeling that when I wake up after sleeping or even after taking a short nap, I have to remind myself like "Oh shit true, I'm a human"

Also, it's like my life prior to my first real awakening doesn't even exist. My memories are like blurred and don't feel attached in any way.

Rigth now, I'm also going throw a pretty trippy thing. Sometimes when I pet an animal or my cat, I get lost in their eyes and the question of who is looking behind just emerges in me. It seems like the two first things are more radical but for me this one is out of this world, it's mindfuck is simple but unbelievable strong.

Have you experienced any of this?

Have you got also any strange or trippy experiences due to your spiritual path?

Most radical ive ever experienced is when my girlfriend waited for me to wake up to true nature and then she turned into me.

Even tho I was on LSD this was the most radical thing ive ever been through.

She is not into spirituality.

I became god and she knew it and she became me like literally.

I moved she moved,  she was no longer there it was only me as god imagining her and she acted accordingly. 

She knew and waited for me to wake up, when she doesent know about this things!!

Radical.

Then you know that you are all alone.

There is only one..

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

9 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Most radical ive ever experienced is when my girlfriend waited for me to wake up to true nature and then she turned into me.

I moved she moved,  she was no longer there it was only me as god imagining her and she acted accordingly. 

She knew and waited for me to wake up, when she doesent know about this things!!

Radical.

There is only one..

I've heard you explain this experience before, it's amazing. @Adamq8 what was the comedown like? what was your girlfriend's reaction? what did she trip? did you two continue your relationship?

Edited by cannedsoup

22 hours ago, cannedsoup said:

I've heard you explain this experience before, it's amazing. @Adamq8 what was the comedown like? what was your girlfriend's reaction? what did she trip? did you two continue your relationship?

Thanks ? 

Well she had smoked weed, but the odd thing is that after this trip we have talked alot about it and she said that she also got the insight and knew at that moment she was GOD and have always been and there is nothing to do but enjoy creation cause there aint no how or why to god existence it just exists. 

Cause I sorta freaked a bit on this trip and kept asking: What?? How is this possible??

How do I exists?

And why???

And those where the only questions i could not answer no matter how woke i was. 

So I thought: aaah but the actualized forum might be able to help me a bit only to recognize that Leo is my imagination and is put in my life to help me wake up but he is not real and not the forum either..

-

We are still together to this day ?

I would say we are even more close after that trip, but I cant somehow shake that she was not real either at that point, she did exactly as I expected her to do and so forth, she was gone. I was alone , and this insight stayed with me for 2 days like I lived it, let me tell you that it was extremely weird to have my parents come to lunch at our place the day after, I tried super hard to supress those insights and feelings of aloneness, im glad that im not living from that state ? it sorta destroyed the game of life totally. 

But after a few days im back to "normal" and people are real even tho deep down i know what is real.

Scary thing tho is when I was on the come up of my trip we talked about my dad , my dad is the person who has always been there for me always and is the person i trust the most so I got a bit sad talking about him and I thought to my self i gotta accept his death when it comes and so forth,  but then out of the blue it hit me like a punch to the face , I aint got no dad,  he is not real and ive always been here alone, after that the whole trip took a turn for the "worse" but at the same time it was the deepest insights ever to.

The funny thing is, since I was a Child my biggest fear was to be totally alone, I mean so alone that all your relatives/friends/parents is gone. 

Maybe this was a bit more then you asked about but ?@cannedsoup

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

During the months leading up to my very recent spiritual awakening, I experienced a pretty weird incident of clairvoyance.

As you can read in my report, I've went through a phase of existential depression (for lack of a better word... I've had experienced depressive phases before in my life, but this felt more "soft" and emotionally charged than the grim and dull numbness that I've had to struggle with in the past). During that phase, I sometimes walked the streets of the city that I am living in, silently stewing in my inner turmoil and mulling over my life situation. And during these walks I often had these visions of one of my flatmates (whom I know as a very tranquil and peaceful person, even though he seems to have unresolved issues) having a physical fight with someone in the living room of our flat. At this point, I had never seen him having any kind of quarrel with anybody, let alone hitting someone, so I really didn't understand where these images came from.

And what do you know... when I celebrated my birthday in December at home with my flatmates, that vision actually became reality. (I had bought a bottle of Scotch for the occasion and offered some to my friend, who is a light weight when it comes to alcohol... not the smartest move, lol.)

I sat there and could not believe my eyes. In that moment, I really wondered if I am starting to loose my mind.

That was the strangest thing that has happened to me so far (apart from me realizing the eternal timelessness of the present moment and my own immortality, of course... heh). I had never really believed in psychic powers until that moment, but now... let's just say that I don't believe anything to be impossible any more!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

During the months leading up to my very recent spiritual awakening, I experienced a pretty weird incident of clairvoyance.

As you can read in my report, I've went through a phase of existential depression (for lack of a better word... I've had experienced depressive phases before in my life, but this felt more "soft" and emotionally charged than the grim and dull numbness that I've had to struggle with in the past). During that phase, I sometimes walked the streets of the city that I am living in, silently stewing in my inner turmoil and mulling over my life situation. And during these walks I often had these visions of one of my flatmates (whom I know as a very tranquil and peaceful person, even though he seems to have unresolved issues) having a physical fight with someone in the living room of our flat. At this point, I had never seen him having any kind of quarrel with anybody, let alone hitting someone, so I really didn't understand where these images came from.

And what do you know... when I celebrated my birthday in December at home with my flatmates, that vision actually became reality. (I had bought a bottle of Scotch for the occasion and offered some to my friend, who is a light weight when it comes to alcohol... not the smartest move, lol.)

I sat there and could not believe my eyes. In that moment, I really wondered if I am starting to loose my mind.

That was the strangest thing that has happened to me so far (apart from me realizing the eternal timelessness of the present moment and my own immortality, of course... heh). I had never really believed in psychic powers until that moment, but now... let's just say that I don't believe anything to be impossible any more!

Thats really something! A cool experience! We have more power then we know and reality is really a mystical thing

- Pseudo-dionysius 

12 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

I aint got no dad,  he is not real and ive always been here alone, after that the whole trip took a turn for the "worse" but at the same time it was the deepest insights ever to.

Your dad is as real as you are, brother. We are not only the ocean; we are the waves on the ocean. The waves usually don't last as long as we might like. My "dad" died in December. We are born, and we die. But underlying it all, is God, who is You, and who created the waves that "we" are. Don't listen to the solipsists. It isn't just the ocean. It is also the waves. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

31 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Your dad is as real as you are, brother. We are not only the ocean; we are the waves on the ocean. The waves usually don't last as long as we might like. My "dad" died in December. We are born, and we die. But underlying it all, is God, who is You, and who created the waves that "we" are. Don't listen to the solipsists. It isn't just the ocean. It is also the waves. ?

Im sorry for your loss brother i can understand the pain ❤ im here for you If you ever feel the need to talk about that or anything else. 

And yes you are right, the relative is totally divine and we should enjoy otherness and create beatiful relationships ❤

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 your gf said that she was god and you were her creation, that you didn't exist in that sense. I had a similar experience with a friend of mine. I was saying to him while I was experiencing it that "dude I am controlling you, you don't exist", and he was saying the same thing to me. That was an experience. Who is creating who? So in that sense I think that none of us exist as physical beings. We are the one consciousness that is formless that is forming itself into our shapes and bodies and minds and so forth. 

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

Im sorry for your loss brother i can understand the pain ❤ im here for you If you ever feel the need to talk about that or anything else. 

And yes you are right, the relative is totally divine and we should enjoy otherness and create beatiful relationships ❤

Thank you, and right back at you ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I have had the experience with thinking who is behind the eyes too. It went to a point, I felt literally gone and that I was an infinite nothingness behind my eyes from where I look from.

Strange daily experiences for me would be like:

Looking in the mirror and not feeling it's me. Just some body. I really find it handsome though.

Every now and then the 'lucidity' pops up. Where I am suddenly lucid of reality and am like, "What". It happens multiple times a day.  I consider it as practice and try to pop it up whenever I can.

and i saw Sun and Moon at the exact time, it was noon. (12oclock) i live in Croatia, nowhere near extremes

On 2/12/2021 at 5:37 AM, Adamq8 said:

Radical.

There is only one..

I can relate to this actually. I have had an experience where my friend and myself took LSD, 2 liquid gel tabs. At which on moment we were talking to each other and all of a sudden we mirrored each other exactly. I moved my arm from my side and slowly raised it and he did the same, our arms moved in unison as if I was looking into a mirror, I closed my eyes and seen a strange circular object black and white in color some form of torus or almost yin yang  in my minds eye, as I opened my eyes he too was opening his eyes and I described what I had just witness he said he too saw exactly what I described in his minds eye. So my interpretation of that was that we became one. There was no distinction between self and other, down to the very mechanics of body movements and thought. It was as if I was one being living through 2 bodies which makes sense when you understand what God is, one being. I gained a massive insight into the nature of reality and understand now how we are not our bodies and how we imagine everything and everyone. I dont think the object in mind was very important but rather the collapse of duality into a Unity.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

6 hours ago, Kamo said:

I can relate to this actually. I have had an experience where my friend and myself took LSD, 2 liquid gel tabs. At which on moment we were talking to each other and all of a sudden we mirrored each other exactly. I moved my arm from my side and slowly raised it and he did the same, our arms moved in unison as if I was looking into a mirror, I closed my eyes and seen a strange circular object black and white in color some form of torus or almost yin yang  in my minds eye, as I opened my eyes he too was opening his eyes and I described what I had just witness he said he too saw exactly what I described in his minds eye. So my interpretation of that was that we became one. There was no distinction between self and other, down to the very mechanics of body movements and thought. It was as if I was one being living through 2 bodies which makes sense when you understand what God is, one being. I gained a massive insight into the nature of reality and understand now how we are not our bodies and how we imagine everything and everyone. I dont think the object in mind was very important but rather the collapse of duality into a Unity.

I had a similar experience with a friend on LSD. It felt like we are a part of one being. So yeah i believe and my experience is, that god is like a many heads hydra, each head having it's own experience of reality, yet at the center we are one being imagining everything. PARADOX all one equals all alone equals all one in a never ending spiral loop. And as long as this vast, empty consciousness can dream it will do this, probably for an eternity. What would you do trapped in a dark room forever, dream an infinite dream made of infinite universes and beings..... Waking up truly waking up is a no go, that would mean all parts of this infinite mind wake up, i don't even know if it is possible....

More like infinite dreams due to loneliness, boredom? 

What else is there to do?

There are people saying ow i want to escape the dream, hell where would you go lad?

The void and just stare into the nothing forever? You will be back quicker than i can say told you so xD

Places like biblical heaven exist here, life is here, there in the nothing, well there is nothing... Touche D:

Edited by Bulgarianspirit