SamC

Leo, Is it okey to have two medium's for your LP?

8 posts in this topic

My life purpose is to give hope to people by giving them direct insights about themselves. I want to do this through public speaking ( Teal Swan style) + create and relese music that gives them direct insights about themselves. In other words I want to have 2 mediums for my LP? Is that okey, realistic and possible?

I mean, you're preparing a book + do the actualized videos. It should be okey right? Both things tie into another. What do you say?@Leo Gura

Would also love help and guidance from all of you guys and gals aswell. Thank you!:)

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I am having similar questions. You are better off actually being a master and a value provider in at least one first maybe. Things take a lot of time and effort. However, I am still figuring this all out.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If, for now, you can't decide between the two, then experiment with both until you become clear which one is most suitable for you.

You can be successful in multiple mediums but that's across decades. You want to start off developing success in one. Then when you achieve that you can branch out.

The point is not to spread yourself too thin. But your life is long enough that you can master several things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If, for now, you can't decide between the two, then experiment with both until you become clear which one is most suitable for you.

You can be successful in multiple mediums but that's across decades. You want to start off developing success in one. Then when you achieve that you can branch out.

The point is not to spread yourself too thin. But your life is long enough that you can master several things.

Gold. Thanks Leo! This cleared up a lot of my confusion. 

Did you know you wanted to branch out ( with books and stuff) when you started actualized.org or was it something that came organically with the process?@Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, SamC said:

Gold. Thanks Leo! This cleared up a lot of my confusion. 

Did you know you wanted to branch out ( with books and stuff) when you started actualized.org or was it something that came organically with the process?@Leo Gura

I don't even consider the book a branching out. The book is core to my work. My work is not about shooting videos, my work is about understanding reality, and how I express my understanding is of minor importance: video, audio, book, seminar, art, etc.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't even consider the book a branching out. The book is core to my work. My work is not about shooting videos, my work is about understanding reality, and how I express my understanding is of minor importance: video, audio, book, seminar, art, etc.

Yeah I get that. I meant with the branching out of the mediums. Did you know you wanted to do other creative work in regards to your LP or were you in the beginning only planning to share your creative work through your current medium and nisch when you started?  ( the long, detailed actualized vids) @Leo Gura

Edited by SamC

@SamC When I started my medium wasn't even video, it was blogging and life coaching.

On 12/2/2021 at 9:10 AM, SamC said:

My life purpose is to give hope to people by giving them direct insights about themselves. I want to do this through public speaking ( Teal Swan style) + create and relese music that gives them direct insights about themselves. In other words I want to have 2 mediums for my LP? Is that okey, realistic and possible?

I mean, you're preparing a book + do the actualized videos. It should be okey right? Both things tie into another. What do you say?@Leo Gura

Would also love help and guidance from all of you guys and gals aswell. Thank you!:)

Why not creatively combining them? 

;P

Namastè