aklacor727

Noticing benefits from shrooms :)

9 posts in this topic

I have to say, of all of the personal development work I've done, I haven't had such a noticeable fast result. I am normally a pretty shy person, and have struggled with social anxiety. I have effortlessly been much more comfortable, talkative, and open. I'm literally amazed.

I've taken them 3 times now and the 2nd trip was the one that did it. Not sure if this made the difference,  but during my trip I lost my ecig, phone died, basically didn't have any source of distraction. I could've plugged in my phone and searched for my ecig harder but I decided to just go without them, knowing the theory behind distractions thanks to Leo and just laid in my bed for hours letting all the feelings arise and just fully feel them. It brought me to different visions and experiences that I believe allowed me to release pain and trauma that has been within myself. After a while of that I was just so peaceful and content being with the present moment.  I have never been so fully focused and present in my life.  

Will continue doing shrooms every few weeks and eventually get the courage to try other psychedelics. ?

One of my clients that I see every few weeks grows them and I trade my service for them. So I do feel lucky about that! Lol. Well eventually I am excited for you to try them out

Mushrooms are amazing, my last trip took me out of my head and into my gut where these spirits came over basically doing soul surgery on mexD, radiating this healing energy towards that area that I now realise was a lot of stuck energy I was holding onto due to trauma, and opened that wound to healing that made me feel much more open.  A lot of stuff came up and I was able to face it all; very cathartic. Coming out of the experience I felt brave, cleansed, open, present and deeply connected with nature. 

Very good, but remember to go easy with psychedelics. My first 9 trips were amazing, but the last one took me to psychiatric hospital. Don't take too much before you are really familiar with the substance. And even then, be cautious.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Ry4n yes! I still cant believe how much it TRULY helps evolve through all the past BS 

@roopepa I am always cautious lol. The guy I get them from has fresh shrooms as well as dried, I've been starting with the dried since they're not as potent. Once I move up to the fresh I will take probably half of the amount he recommends just to be sure and work up from there. But I will be even more cautious hearing this! Was it from shrooms or something else?

@Demeter it was 1/8th I believe, and unsure of the kind but I can ask him next time I see him. Also I smoked weed during the trip and I think that made a difference too.  Unsure what kind on that as well:( but can probably figure that out too if u like!

Just want to give an update! I still cannot believe how much that experience changed things for me! I truly believe leaving out my usual distractions during the trip and just delving into the feelings in my body completely gave me a huge release that I needed. I HIGHLY recommend doing this (the longer the better) with or without shrooms, to release whatever needs to be released in you to give you more ease and joy in your life! Ive been living with SO much more joy confidence authenticity and peace. 

I will say though I had a horrible shrooms experience after that, and was having experiences/awakenings to the groundlessness of reality which was absolutely terrifying and turned me off to shrooms and even listening to leo's spiritual for a good while.  Looking back i was pretty depressed for a while there.

Thankfully the depression has passed, and I am feeling back to my normal self but just better. Very much loving feeling what it feels like to live with that weight off of me. ?