Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d0ornokey

God

5 posts in this topic

The quality of your life depends on ....

verified:

if you feel you're doing the right thing 

and
the amount of energy you have 

limited by the quality of your influences... you adopt the knowledge, behaviors, mindsets, emotions of the people you listen to/are around.
you will adopt the strengths and weaknesses of the knowledge and systems you listen to 

the amount of presence you feel .. when I feel present I am happy because I feel in bliss and unbothered. A state of calmness. Peace 

the amount of sleep you have -> no sleep makes me feel much slower and less happy. But the plus side is that it often reveals trauma and is an opportunity to practice presence skills 

the amount you eat -> eat too much at once and you feel sleepy

the amount of present moment resistance -> resisting the present moment comes with tons of struggle. a lack of acceptance of what is comes with tons of
struggle. be it with my parents, my life situation, a relationship 

Coffee. 9/10 energy. Tons of energy = tons of mindfulness, positive thinking, productivity 

Exercise. 4/10 - 8/10 energy. I think exercise can only give energy if done consistently. I've heard a scientist saying that it works like an anti-depressant but I don't know if it's the case for me. I'm interested to know more and possibly test more  

Quality Relationships: Great friends = Lots of happiness. Just like coffee lol. Better than coffee in fact. 

--- 

unverified: 

depends on the quality of your questions .. makes sense because good questions give me amazing answers. and with amazing answers can give me secrets to a good life 

people say it depends on the quality of your decisions .. makes sense because I see that some decisions in my life have led me to where I am today. 

people say it's the quality of your thoughts.. makes sense because negative thinking left out of control can lead to a shitty life 

what does the quality of your life depend on?
[Article work in work in progress]

Tools on helping you manifest a powerful life: 

Manifesting a great life takes time and consistent effort. How does it come to be? A focused strong desire followed by appropriate effort to live this life is what will actualize this vision 

Goals I currently find fulfilling: 

Making 1 million $

Becoming a top player in overwatch 

Giving and receiving love in a meaningful relationship 

Healing my relationship with my parents and forgiving them + being a better (distanced) leader

Being a powerful support system and leader for my sister  

A group of friends 

How to manifest this? Visualize PLUS Contemplate PLUS And manifest this on the daily in an enjoyable manner as much as possible  (intuition says 30-40 minutes, 8 times a week) 

Some thoughts lately: 
Beginners mind can sometimes be more powerful than an experts mind, as they are open, learning and curious. They are starting from the ground up. Can an expert replicate this place of not knowing? 
Yes, but they have to let go of all ideology and habits and have a willingness to learn the newness

Edited by d0ornokey

To practice self-assertiveness is to live authentically, speak and act from my innermost convictions and feelings - as a way of life, as a rule (when appropriate) 

I want 2020 to be about friendship, self esteem, and career . I have this urge to do it all at once. I don't know how else I can do it :(

Solutions: 

1% change daily 

Brainstorm 10 things, and commit to a decision 

Read 3 books on intuition (yikes!) and Follow your intuition 

Find a life coach to help you 

Brainstorm, what thing if accomplished would transform my life?

Brainstorm, what thing if accomplished would transform my life for 2020?

Follow your intuition and find self-actualization models 

Follow your intuition and find happiness models 

Follow your intuition and find emotional mastery models 

Follow your intuition and find relationship models

There exists a book for every issue in your life - Leo 

Answer the question: What would fulfill you most? What makes you happy?

What small habit would have significant impact on your life?

Harness the power of requisite variety (I think that's what I'm doing right now) 

Start a friendship project - a new friend everyday

Steve Pavlina challenge: Set a meaningful goal and do it for 365 days for the reference experience to show you your capabilities 

Set an intention to love yourself and find peace within, in your relationships, in your life and in your career
Use healthygamergg and find a friend to help you solve your issues

Talk to your uncle to get you a job right now (Easiest/Least fun) 

Become a digital marketer then get a job (Medium/Moderate fun) 

Start a physical products business (Medium/Medium fun) 

Start the business with Aj (Hard/Life transforming/Scary) 

Tools: 

Set goal -> Be decisive -> Actualize it

Visualize what you want 

Tool: Conscious awareness of anxiety will heal the anxiety as you become conscious of it and let it go 

Tool: Grounding Exercise: Brings you to the present moment so you can make better decisions + have more clarity + peace of mind 

Edited by d0ornokey

Indecisiveness is part of the downward spiral because it enhances your feeling of being out of control - Alex Korb Author

"Figure out what's important to you. To help reduce irrelevant details in your life, focus on what's really important to you. Studies have found that focusing on your values reduces the brain's response to stress. So think about the times in your life when you were happiest. What were you doing then, and what factors contributed to your happiness? What activites make you feel most fulfilled? What achievements are you most proud of? what good qualities would you want coworkers or friends to use in describing in you?"

Edited by d0ornokey

A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive. 

- Walt Disney (from creating your best life - Caroline Adams Miller)