randomwanderer123

What are some fun ways to manipulate the conscious energy of life?

6 posts in this topic

The same way I move my arms, I don't know how I move them, yet I can do it.

I can manipulate emotional energy in social settings, I can even manipulate emotional energy in my life which causes the corresponding changes everywhere else. I find cloud-busting pretty fun, I don't know why, but it always works no matter what. I've even been able to use energy control to heal my bones, zap people and kill grass(unconsciously). Sometimes I damage my energy centers with bad combinations(fire in stomach + cold feet + ejaculation = nervous system messed up).

I tried controlling wind and fire, but it's hard, I am not of sufficient level yet. Only sometimes can I control wind, but not directly the way I always try, but in a weird receptive way if that makes sense.

I can control energy inside my body quite well as well, it's pretty fun. For me personally, cold/electricity/reduction/yin are easier to control in my body than fire/expansion/yang. Because of this I have easy time stopping my heart, which I use to sometimes mess with doctors doing EKG on me, but it's next to impossible for me to increase my heart-rate the same way that certain situations do.

A lot of these powers are very hard to control, it's like trying to not breath, the more you think of it, the harder you want to breath, yet there are spontaneous moments when breathing isn't required at all for long periods of times. So I am trying to further my experience and become better at mastering the world, I am also bored from COVID and in need of some hobbies. Obviously all of these powers and emotions are all inter-connected as everything is, so while I am able to imitate some emotions, others are proving hard to fruit to reality.

So what are some fun ways/methods that you personally use to manipulate energy when you're bored/in practice?

I want ideally some form of challenge involving less gross energies, something outside of my body, but at the same time something that isn't too hard to do and would be a possible task for me to intuitively learn. Some examples of powers I would consider too high level for me: Producing light, levitation, moving heavy objects, manipulating RNG numbers. In general I notice I am able to manipulate air well, creating weak gushes of hot/cold air.

Thanks for reading this in advance.

i used laughter to protect a cat from a dog, it was powerful and humbling experience.

1 hour ago, Tim Ho said:

Seriously, from a tree?     Are you sure the energy was not arise from within your body?  

There is no distinction between tree or body, it's all one, "absorbing" energy is just another term for concentrating/moving the energy.

I can't do paranormal things but I like producing huge amounts of comfort, pleasure, joy and love. I mean if you want fun, then producing that feeling is more direct than to get it indirectly from beating challenges. I wrote a post about how to produce huge amounts of pleasure that I recommend reading. It can be appreciated for joy. 

Recently I've also gotten to know my 8th chakra. Roll up your eyes so they are pointing to the ceiling. Keep your eyelids slightly open but without letting any light into your pupils. Feel the 8th chakra(soul star chakra) ~2 decimeters above the crown and feel a cone of moonlight energy emanate from the chakra and encompass your whole body. Especially feel energy flowing down sushumna.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

If you have nothing to do and wanna test stuff out try to project a desire for long periods of time for 30 days or something of 30 minutes every day.

I am just trying to figure this stuff out at the moment, because it is very counterintuitive, first you must know which part is that is responsible, then you have memory that we probably can't escape, it is there and then there is game of what was first action or reaction and how to change something that is already true.