StarStruck

Being approached by woman then being told she has bf

16 posts in this topic

I was walking in the park. I got approached by a woman. We had a nice chat and the vibes were really good. At a certain moment she dropped a few times she has a bf. I still got her phone number.

Why is she even approaching me. Doing all the sneaky stuff and maneuvering to get close to me and to talk to me. And say she got a bf. 

I'm not simping. I was spot on with my general vibe. I didn't need to game. Lately I'm just trying to be natural and non needy. I'm trying to just let it happen. Did I do something wrong?

In Tate we trust

Only mistake I made: unintentionally leaving silent moments. I was ok with the silences but she wasn't I think. 

In Tate we trust

What makes you think that she's looking for more than a friend?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

What makes you think that she's looking for more than a friend?

Hard to tell after one conversation.

She was a little nervous.

In Tate we trust

Duuude! She has a boyfriend, and she was upfront about it from the beginning so that you don't get the wrong idea. She probably just thought you might be a nice person to be around.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

25 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Duuude! She has a boyfriend, and she was upfront about it from the beginning so that you don't get the wrong idea. She probably just thought you might be a nice person to be around.

Body language told me something different. 

In Tate we trust

7 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

She wouldnt approach you if she had a bf.

Why wouldn't she? Is having a boyfriend equals the end of the world? Now you can't make friends anymore?

Edited by Gesundheit

Just now, Gesundheit said:

Why wouldn't she? Is having a boyfriend the end of the world? Now you can't make friends anymore?

Thats just my point of view. Friendship between male and female is quite rare. Just sayin.

21 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Thats just my point of view. Friendship between male and female is quite rare. Just sayin.

That is what I'm thinking too.

There was too much tension in the beginning for it to be friendzone interaction.

I think I just fucked up by leaving too much silences. Other than that the conversation was 10/10 and I think we both enjoyed it.

This woman was like 9/10 in terms of beauty. I think woman are picky about the energy that guys radiate. I was calm, funny witty overall but there were some moments that I thought: "damn, I don't want to lose this fish" during those micro silent moments.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

just take her on a date and report back, why obsess and overanalyze if you can just go find out what's up

So funny how she is the one who approached you, and yet you are here judging your performance and obsessing over your "mistakes". She should be doing that, not you.

If she is the one picking you up, then the silences are her problem. If you start to feel like you should fill them, you're being too eager. Can happen when you haven't had good interactions in a while. Get out there more

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Body language told me something different.

Then don't indulge her. Being the other participant with someone who might be looking to cheat on their partner is pretty much just as bad as what they're doing.

Be better. Delete her number and forget about her.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Women don't do that. It could be a bet or she wants to get back at her boyfriend for smth or she's trying to sleep around. 

2 hours ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

Women don't do that. It could be a bet or she wants to get back at her boyfriend for smth or she's trying to sleep around. 

Usually they don't. They position themselves to be approached and make it easy for us but they do want their innocence to be kept. She didn't approach me, we just started talking and one thing let to another.

In Tate we trust

13 hours ago, StarStruck said:

She didn't approach me, we just started talking and one thing let to another.

Game on then.