Preety_India

This guy obsessively messages/texts me.

29 posts in this topic

@Abdelghafar I see your point, but an interpersonal solution here would be far more effective than contemplating the cultural implications. The form the culture is taking is being dictated by the mother.

6 hours ago, JohnD said:

@Abdelghafar I see your point, but an interpersonal solution here would be far more effective than contemplating the cultural implications. The form the culture is taking is being dictated by the mother.

I agree with you @JohnD, so what exactly would you do if you were in her shoes?

Edited by Abdelghafar

I told that guy upfront not to message me. If he texts me again, I'll block him. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

why did you mom put you on a dating site? she doesn't like your current boyfriend?

She doesn't like my bf. She doesn't want me to have an interracial relationship. 

Also I don't get along with her. 

I rarely talk to her. 

She is too controlling. 

@Abdelghafar peoples opinions helps in making right decisions 

I see this community as useful. It's the same way I would share details with a psychologists

I don't consider this as social media. I don't even have any social media. 

Some of the people here give better answer than psychologists. So I don't see any problem in sharing my problems here if I'm going to get good advice. 

Plus there is some anonymity because these people aren't living in my apartment or neighborhood. 

I'm generally a high level extreme introvert. This is my only place where I feel free enough to open up 

If it wasn't for the help I get here, I probably would have killed myself long ago. 

Edited by Preety_India

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I see this community as useful. It's the same way I would share details with a psychologists

Some of the people here give better answer than psychologists. So I don't see any problem in sharing my problems here if I'm going to get good advice. 

Plus there is some anonymity because these people aren't living in my apartment or neighborhood. 

I'm generally a high level extreme introvert. This is my only place where I feel free enough to open up 

If it wasn't for the help I get here, I probably would have killed myself long ago. 

Oh wow. Yeah, I feel that way too. I feel like this place has really helped me improve my perspective on many areas of life and the world we live in. I also feel like this forum has been one of the only places that has certain on here people that understand me.

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Thank you for answering.