Vision

How do I get out of my head and listen to my heart?

26 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2021 at 5:22 AM, Vision said:

In other words;

• Intuition over logic/thinking
  • Right-brained over left-brained
  • Heart over head 
  • Grounded over ungrounded 

What can I do to help live by these ideals?

I tend to think a lot, it gets me stuck in my head. 

An idea only, i dont say it works for anyone, i tried and got maybe little happier of this and a bunch of other practices.:ph34r::D 

I tried a lot of stuff a couple of years ago and started listen to various audio as a kind of first aid and kind of :$ "brain" massage, after all years of overthinking and that society rewards the logic and emotions got almost brainwashed away in many ways.

Body movements and also hemi-sync maybe can help you to start with, for get a more balanced brain .

My shifting from autism and adhd back and forth got better.

Can be exhausting if was practice it to much in the beginning, so if you have not try before, take it gently and check how you feel. :x 

To exercise your hemispheres might open up "closed connections" to the rest of the "system". 

Eckhart Tolle maybe can help?

Only link part 1 of 3, dont want fill it all with youtube videos :)

Hope you can find solutions that can match to you and your questions, everybody here gives you various answers and all kind of levels from our different path and point of view.

Take care and dont give up :x 

Edited by DIDego

I have learned a lot about ur topic from youtube and books, they feed my brain but they don't work on my heart. 

the moment that I take attention to my heart is when I focus the noise of the brain, and think how to deal with those problems. 

make a list, top 10 things or top 100 things that make you stuck in your brain, and tick those things when you done.

keep recording and adding thoughts to you list, and learn how to deal with them from google, youtube, books or whatever. 

is that working? yes, coz when you start to do one thing in the list, it's a moment that you take care of your heart. 

19 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Focusing on your values is very important.

Its a double edged sword. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

34 minutes ago, integral said:

Its a double edged sword. 

lol everything can be a double edged sword.

On 3/10/2021 at 5:37 PM, DIDego said:

An idea only, i dont say it works for anyone, i tried and got maybe little happier of this and a bunch of other practices.:ph34r::D 

I tried a lot of stuff a couple of years ago and started listen to various audio as a kind of first aid and kind of :$ "brain" massage, after all years of overthinking and that society rewards the logic and emotions got almost brainwashed away in many ways.

Body movements and also hemi-sync maybe can help you to start with, for get a more balanced brain .

My shifting from autism and adhd back and forth got better.

Can be exhausting if was practice it to much in the beginning, so if you have not try before, take it gently and check how you feel. :x 

To exercise your hemispheres might open up "closed connections" to the rest of the "system". 

Eckhart Tolle maybe can help?

Only link part 1 of 3, dont want fill it all with youtube videos :)

Hope you can find solutions that can match to you and your questions, everybody here gives you various answers and all kind of levels from our different path and point of view.

Take care and dont give up :x 

Thank you friend, sorry if you weren't talking to me, I just wanted to thank you for the reminder you left here for all of us receiving it. I also listen to nice videos on various mental healing processes. They do heal you sometimes. 

On 3/12/2021 at 11:41 AM, Aquarius said:

Thank you friend, sorry if you weren't talking to me, I just wanted to thank you for the reminder you left here for all of us receiving it. I also listen to nice videos on various mental healing processes. They do heal you sometimes. 

@Aquarius Thank you for attending , appreciate it. :x

Edited by DIDego
Not understand some quote function.