Skenderberg

Is Vaccine Passport a crime against humanity? (No Vaccine is not Selfish)

50 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Ananta said:

multiple ppl just now getting the second vaccine are reporting the same on FB and all my coworkers with me all got very ill

Still anecdotal and biased. Those who don't get ill won't report or complain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

https://consumer.healthday.com/2-9-why-the-2nd-dose-of-your-covid-vaccine-is-more-likely-to-be-tougher-2650292602.html

From what Dr Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group had to say about the second dose.

"The second dose of the two COVID-19 vaccines has gained a reputation -- initially from clinical trial data and now from the personal experience of millions -- that it tends to cause harsher side effects than the first dose."

Ppl should know to have Tylenol on hand and make the day after 2nd injection a sick day...just in case.

Anyways, after your vaccines this site (below) texts you daily after you register to get "clinical data" about any side effects or lack of side effects that goes to the CDC. This says already complete because I completed mine today already.

Screenshot_20210212-184524_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Ananta I think it’s best to hide the ‘negative impact’ of vaccines, at least for now. Nothing is gained from mentioning it.

Sorry,  I'm a nurse, I don't "hide" negative "potential" side effects of medications or vaccines. I educate people.

Is the vaccine worth taking although it "may" make you sick for a day? Of course. We need at least 70% of ppl to get the vaccine to start getting this pandemic under control. I'm an advocate of the vaccine. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

A guy I know took the vaccine and now suffer from migraine. I'm sure it will pass soon. 

Best to wait a year or two to see how people react.

I've read that the TB vaccine also reduces the risk to get the virus.

According to Moderna’s report, adverse reactions to the second dose are more common. For the second dose, about 25% of people have mild (grade 1) or moderate (grade 2) reactions. 16% of people have a severe (grade 3) reaction. Most common symptom is fatigue and headache for 1-2 days.

https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-announces-publication-results-pivotal-phase-3-trial

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

I'm thinking of waiting for the Johnston & Johnston vaccine.  It is only one shot.  

https://news.northeastern.edu/2021/02/11/heres-how-the-johnson-johnson-vaccine-compares-to-others/

Looks like there are pros and cons. The J&J vaccine is one shot and offers broader protection against two of the new new variants - yet it is less effective against two variants.

They claim 85% efficiency against severe symptoms that would require hospitalization, yet only 66% efficiency against mild symptoms (the other vaccines claim 94%). 

I’m also interested in longer-term effects of covid. Do the vaccines also protect against long-term secondary covid effects, like effects on the heart? 

On 11/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, mmKay said:

this could be it 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 12/2/2021 at 2:45 PM, Ananta said:

I'm sure. It's not just me (just clarifying), multiple ppl just now getting the second vaccine are reporting the same on FB and all my coworkers with me all got very ill...but it only lasts 24-36 hours. I think it's worth it, but that's me. 

I can relate to that

Pzifer here. 1st shot.