Vagos

Legit Powerful Mantra Recommendation

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone here recommend me a legit source for really powerful mantras for transcedental meditation ? In the times of social media it's been extremely difficult for me (not knowing much if at all about mantras) to differentiate between people that have legitimate knowledge and people that just hunt followers and clicks.

Thanks!

Well gonna tell u the ones I enjoy the most: (search the meaning of them online u may enjoy them)

Then gonna send u some prayers:

This one is the most powerful christian prayer (It's 15min long over and over) It says it's for exorcism but it's because of it's efficiency that was also used in that type of rituals, anyway it's amazing.

Then this one is the rosary in latin chanted by gregorian mystics, the short version:

In long version:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember all religions are like a river full of shit where there are gold bullions floating. Do not be discouraged by the insane amounts of shit because the pieces of gold are of incalculable value. The ones that I sent u are beautiful gold, hope u enjoy them <3

"om namo bhagavate vasudevaya" (liberation mantra, recommended by Lahiri)

"om namah shivaya" (recommended by Haidakhan Babaji and Sadhguru)

"hare krishna, hare krishna, krishna krishna, hare hare, hare rama, hare rama, rama rama, hare hare"

Edited by GreenWoods

@Vagos gayatri mantra is always a good bet.

Check out the divine lineage. They are the real deal high level spiritual practices, 5 elements mantra,s is their main practice and free on their website