Preety_India

Men Appreciation Post! A heartfelt post!

8 posts in this topic

?? My heartfelt post for men??

Trying to understand the male perspective and also trying to appreciate men a little more. It also makes me love men more. 

How difficult it must be for men to live up to the male stereotype, especially those who feel anxiety around being more open to showing emotions

Men come around even when rejected. They can be so humble and sweet. Being able to have a four minute phone conversation and say absolutely everything that needs to be said, men try to keep everything drama free as much as possible. Men can sometimes be the best friends. 

Men become boyfriends and husbands and fathers, brothers and friends. They help in creating and expanding families 

Men are protective of women and they have a natural protective instinct towards women. Men don't take anything too seriously, they let go and forgive easily. 

Men are so chivalrous. Seeing their chivalry, I'm developing a lot of love and kindness for men. 

I remember always asking my boyfriend 'manly jobs' like unscrewing tough jar lids and feeling so glad that he would do it for me. 

Men help women when they're requested. 

Men don't forget old friendships. 

The worst part of being a man is people assuming life is easier for men

I never focused so much on male beauty. But when I started thinking about it, it occurred to me that men are beautiful and special in their own way.  They have effortless beauty in their arms and chest, legs and shoulders. Men have a sharp jawline and they look adorable with their cute eyebrows. All men are handsome and beautiful in their own ways. All men are charming in their own style. 

Men do so much for society. They build places, they build civilizations they run governments yet they receive very little credit for what they do for society. 

#Mentoo - men become victims of violence and rape too. Everyday many men die due to violence and no fault of their own. Very little attention is paid to violence perpetrated on men. There are no institutions or programs to handle men who get abused in their families physically or mentally. 

A lot of men are regularly dumped or divorced and thrown out when they no longer appear useful to the partner. A lot of men suffer betrayals and get cheated on and suffer trauma for the rest of their lives. 

Men love to make women laugh. Men put so much effort in wooing women. Men make us laugh and men make us happy by their presence in our lives. 

Men are never seen much as sexual creatures. But men can be sexy too. Almost all men have a raw sexiness to them simply by the virtue of being male. Their testosterone renders them a unique sex appeal and this can make them incredibly attractive. Men can look good even without much grooming. Their masculine voice can make them very charming and irresistible. 

Men have inherent leadership skills and men work very hard to make their life work. Men are providers to their families, wives and children. Men make sure that their children are raised in the best environment and work hard to provide the best to their children. 

Men can be wonderful creatures when they are given enough attention. I feel sorry for men who were raised by abusive moms or narcissistic mothers and fathers. A lot of men feel unloved and uncared for in life. A lot of men are simply misunderstood. 

Men are constantly put under pressure to perform in every possible way. 

When men try to show emotions, they are insulted, ridiculed or belittled. Men have emotions too and these emotions can run deep. Men are awfully judged when showing their emotions and its quite detrimental to their emotional and mental health. 

Men are constantly told to man up. When they could have easily been the victim and in need of help, they are still told to man up. This can be an incredible challenge for men. 

Men are rarely given or shown empathy. Men are easily relegated to the corner or often taken for granted by society and rarely shown empathy when they go through horrific events in life, their pain is very easily forgotten. 

Men do so much labor and devote themselves passionately to their life and community goals. 

Men can be so loving and kind and beautiful. They can have such lovely hearts, strong bodies and determined minds. 

So a big thank you to all the men for being men and being the nicest that you can be. 

Thank you men for being men. A big kiss to all men out there. ?❤️

???????????????

4xgjxv.jpg

4xgju5.gif

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India You probably should share this text outside of the forum. It is insightful and you have good writing skills. Do you have Medium? That could be a good one!