allislove

Aaron Abke

33 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Flyboy said:

still requires you to BELIEVE in its source and authenticity

No it doesn't. It just asks that you "try it on for size" and see how it works out for your development.

I tried watching him for a few episodes. He got the physical aesthetics, life story and how he can carry himself on a conversation. But sources like Flyboy said is something I dont condone much. Although its very much the same as any material you would say from anyone who do transmissions and stuff, I guess you just gotta go with what resonates with you. 

@Recress

Exactly, always trust your guts first. And don't forget, if something doesn't resonate today, it may be well-resonated tomorrow, in a year, etc. 

Godspeed ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 6/3/2021 at 8:31 AM, allislove said:

T-11.IV.3. Your peace lies in its limitlessness. Limit the peace you share, and your Self must be unknown to you. Every altar to God is part of you, because the light He created is one with Him. Would you cut off a brother from the light that is yours? You would not do so if you realized that you can darken only your own mind. As you bring him back, so will you return. That is the law of God, for the protection of the Wholeness of His Son.   

holy shit

i knew i might find my way back to this guy's content. This is beautiful 

YES. 

Love Aaron and I’ve been wanting Leo to read/discuss the Law of One for quite a long time. 

Interesting that he lives in Boulder- Denver and and teaches the law of one.

Bentinho Massaro lived in Boulder, Colorado and was also a promoter of the law of one message.

Corey Goode have meet with a blue bird type extraterrestrial who he claims is RA from the the law of one. He lives in Boulder, Colorado with his family and creates courses from his home about the Law of One

On 3/28/2021 at 1:31 AM, Kenji said:

YES. 

Love Aaron and I’ve been wanting Leo to read/discuss the Law of One for quite a long time. 

It's a tough topic to be so vulnerable on because treating it as the truth can appear like you know something that others don't. My intuition tells me it's probably legit -- i.e. that channeling actually did apparently happen and a transcendent social memory complex from Venus really did contact humans and inform them of how the universe works, but I don't know that to be the case. It certainly jives more-or-less perfectly with my most profound psychedelic experiences.

Thanks for sharing <3 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Twimc

If you’re still seeking and absorbing knowledge about spirituality and you think you may have missed something of value, your one stop shop is Aaron Abke lol

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

Twimc

If you’re still seeking and absorbing knowledge about spirituality and you think you may have missed something of value, your one stop shop is Aaron Abke lol

A Course In Miracles series are  a m a z i n g :)) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Agreed. Very high quality.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.