martins name

I Experienced Turquoise using this Method + Lessons Learned

11 posts in this topic

Method

I did a 1h 30min session of kriya supreme fire once on every chakra, and then I alternated between the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 7th. After every breath hold of kriya supreme fire, as I was waiting to recover my breath, I did a chakra opening exercise on the same chakra.

Kriya Supreme Fire

The general Idea for this exercise is to focus on a chakra while holding breath and doing the 3 main bandhas. The area of focus for the 2nd chakra is over the hip bone on the stomach, the heart space for 4th chakra, third eye for the 6th chakra and top of head for the 7th. This fills the chakra with energy. For instructions read Kundalini Exposed by SantataGamana. The energetic increase from this exercise can saturate dysfunctions of your chakras and manifest in various ways, it could be dangerous, especially for people new to energy work. Do at your own risk. I'm not trying to avoid spelling out the technique here it just takes too much explaining to go into in a forum post, better read it directly from the source.

Chakra Opening

On every out-breath you gently relax the chakra, fill it with bliss and tap into its positive expression. This synergizes with kriya supreme fire as it gives more energy to work with. The positive expression of the 2nd chakra is pleasure, 4th is love, 6th is presence, 7th is energetically melting together with the kosmos. There are many ways to do this. Here is an example for the 2nd chakra. I recommend Enlightenment through the Path of Kundalini by Tara Springett for more general instructions and Wheels of Life to better understand the chakra system.

It was very energetically intense. When I had finished and opened my eyes I saw the word in a way I never had before. It was a way of perceiving, cognizing, behaving and experiencing myself, a totally new way of being that I realized was turquoise.

The Anatomy of Turquoise

The 2nd, 4th, 6th and 7th chakra make up the inner workings of turquoise.

Everything I witnessed fell into an open heart(4th chakra). My open 6th chakra made the love indiscriminate, totally compassionate for even the darkest side of a being. That ability to see someone in their totality, without judging its ugly sides, is what gives turquoise it's famed holism. A 2nd chakra bond was then formed with being entered my awareness, could be a part of my subtle body, psyche or could be another living being. The indiscriminate love then worked through that bond to create the desire to heal the being. Healing means making happy, as happiness is the psyche's way of signaling health. It's then perceived that the being has bonds with other beings that in turn has more bonds. These bonds continue out to a whole network encompassing every being on this planet, aka, the web of life. The open 7th chakra made this cognition cosmic rather than personal, giving a 3rd person perspective required for the impersonal nature of the 2nd tier. 

Conclusions

That state of mind requires a high degree of energy and purity. If I were to sustain that level, I would have to purify lower traumas and impurities that are keeping my energy down. Cleaning up is so important for vertical growth.

I had never experienced yellow even close to this strongly before. It almost seemed like I had skipped that stage in many aspects.

Just like rationality is the way of knowing for orange, intuition and empathy was a way of knowing for turquoise. Yellow systems thinking gave context for that intuition to give structure to the web of life. 

Turquoise is in essence a holistic healer. Leo has portrayed turquoise as spiritual in essence, which I now think is wrong. The ego transcendence achieved by spirituality is one aspect of turquoise, but turquoise is not complete without the involvement of the 2nd chakra in the way I described. 

I have ~2 years of energy work under my belt. I was meditating quite a lot around the time I had the experience. Normally I'm  pretty orange but with a yellow worldview. But I also have a high amount of trauma and undeveloped sides of my psyche, so if my spiral development could skyrocket like that, then anyone could do it.

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.

It seems like you were high. 

one day this will all be memories

@kag101 Not at all. But since then I've had a similar experience with yellow when I did 5-meo.

Edited by martins name

i"ll be blue all my life if i need to be. 

good for your experincing turqousie keep up a good work :)

I'm too lazy for doing this shit...

Gongrats tho.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

Hmm, wouldn't use spiral dynamics like that. It's not mean to measure spirituality. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Turquoise is an operating system for the mind. What I'm describing wasn't spiritual development but evolution of my drive, self-sense and cognition. Spiral Dynamics is more focused on cognitive development but I really mean developmental psychology as a whole. The fact that I was able to use this spiritual technique to develop turquoise cognition is very interesting.

None of this fits my experience of turquoise at all.  Infact, even using the word 'experience' for it doesn't seem appropriate to me.

The impression I got from your post is that of a person at roughly stage orange describing a single peak experience.

@kinesin Describe your experiences of turquoise. I bet that what you call turquoise is actually the "3rd tier" para-mind. Which is actually the transpersonal aspect of the second tier turned to an 11. The third tier is actually a branching away from yellow. You can experience the third tier without having experienced turquoise. Cognitively I'm at yellow, my self-sense and drive/motivational line is at orange. This doesn't disqualify my insights tho.

@martins name does your peak experience with kriya supreme fire come anywhere close to 5 meo 

Edited by asifarahim

@asifarahim They are fundamentally different experiences. The turquoise peak experience involves the 2nd, 4th and 6th chakras as I described it. While 5-meo opens the 7th chakra. It makes you melt together with the cosmos. 5-meo is a much grander experience.

What made the turquoise peak experience so powerful was the change in cognitive style. 5-meo gets you into the trans-personal. But if you want to change the personal to gain power and healing abilities than chakra meditation is the way to go.

I've had a yellow peak experience with 5-meo. It got way deeper into the trans-personal aspect of the stage than my turquoise peak.