Thought Art

How to remove heavy metals from body and brain?

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any suggestions how to remove heavy metals from brain or body? is there like a kit you can buy?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Andrew Cutler is often mentioned in this forum relative to that matter.

Maybe it’s useful to try his methodologies.

@Arzola Is there a popular book on removing heavy metals? I know about spirallina and chlorella 

◭"89"

What makes you think you have HM toxicity? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 hmm, I don’t know. I just assume that from living in the western world that I have accumulated at least some levels of heavy metals over the years. As I am working on my nervous system right now it came to mind I could begin researching some general detox practices, foods etc. 

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Michael569 hmm, I don’t know. I just assume that from living in the western world that I have accumulated at least some levels of heavy metals over the years. As I am working on my nervous system right now it came to mind I could begin researching some general detox practices, foods etc. 

That’s probably a safe assumption to make.

6 hours ago, Michael569 said:
8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Arzola Is there a popular book on removing heavy metals? I know about spirallina and chlorella 

I don’t know of any, sorry.

16 hours ago, Thought Art said:

hmm, I don’t know. I just assume that from living in the western world that I have accumulated at least some levels of heavy metals over the years. As I am working on my nervous system right now it came to mind I could begin researching some general detox practices, foods etc.

If you have healthy elimination channels, stuff is going out all the time. I wouldn't necessarily engage in a serious detox protocol just for the fun although of course, it may be a nice time to ground yourself and take a step back.

You can already start to detox by cutting all sources of junk, phosphates, sulphates, nitrates and most cheap factory-farmed meats and eggs and dairy. Going organic where possible helps and consuming at least 60g of fibre to help remove metabolites packaged by the liver. 

Any detox should always start with cleaning a gut because this is where all the stuff is being dumped in. 

ACC is a big topic but if you don't feel like doing that, Toxin Sollution may be another option for you. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus