Leo Gura

Welcome Everyone!

41 posts in this topic

It makes me (but who is the me?) very happy to read about all of you and your backgrounds and seeing us come together in pursuit of self-actualization.  The fact that we can can acknowledge to others our previous difficulties but not fall into a victim mindset is incredibly powerful  and useful.

Wow.....other self actualizers in action! Thanks for the invite Leo. I hope to gain knowledge and wisdom here. As well as share some of my own ideas and techniques I have honed "in the field"

Cheers and happy self growth!

Chris.

Thank you Leo for this awesome opportunity. I'm looking forward to learning from and sharing with the other people as we continue our personal journeys toward self actualisation.

See you around the Forum. :)

Jon

Thanks Leo. This forum will be a great help for all of us. I hope we will help each other to live a truly self-actualizing life ;) Thanks again.

Thank you for creating this. I honestly thought I was the one who would eventually have to create a self-actualization forum. Lol. I just love discussing topics, asking and answering questions, and just getting inspired. Thanks leo! Excited to meet everyone here

Great great great idea to open a forum. Needless to say that you're a true inspiration to all of us Leo.

Keep up the good work!

yessss this is such a good initiative Leo!
Thanks for creating this space for us as to discuss and share our ideas and experiences.

Lets get this party started!
/Jesper

I'm excited to see what you guys create. This is your sandbox.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hi to everyone, and a big thanks Leo for this! 

Hey everyone! I'm very excited about this community and the discussions and topics that will be discussed here, let's togeth reach max potential for human beings and live life to the fullest!

Hi! Thank you so much for creating this forum, Leo. What a pleasant surprise this morning! Unfortunately, I have a heavy school workload right now, so I won't be as active as I would like to, but I'm really looking forward to reading, posting, learning, and growing! Yay! :)

Thanks for Creating this forum and your channel Leo. I watched i couple of vids over the last year and always thought to myself "perhaps one day". 

After watching The Announcement i decided to subscribe and see if i can actually start to Self improve.. i really liked the Announcement vid..Actually the goals you reached like programming /development are my current goals.. studying for my certification in iT and so forth.. Thinking about the commitment part i realised  that my biggest problem was my emotions and the lack of control and my understanding of them.. Laying awake at night finding distractions in new hobbies shopping and so forth...

in short it's time for a change..perhaps actualized will be the key..i truly hope that..Don't know if i have the time because i need to accomplish a lot in a short time..

Anyway.. Greetings From Amsterdam..

May you all live long and prosper ;-)

Hey Leo! Thank you for creating this site and forum. I really love the way you create your videos - the depth and personal point of view that you put into them really makes a huge impact and makes them stand out. I really appreciate what you do! Maybe I will meet you some time - I live about an hour outside of Vegas. Cheers to you and yours!

Hey, this is Tamás from the Actualized.org Forum.

And in this post I'm saying hi to all of you.

I'm a 35 software engineer from and I'm curious what is going on here. I would love to meet people from Amsterdam interested in Leo's stuff, and mybe to create a mastermind together to figure out what to do and do it. Looking forward to receive any message regarding this.

In general I like tantric and ecstatic events to get into my body. I'm interested in psychedelic experiences (only to learn and grow, not for fun).

My primary goal is to improve my emotional and spiritual part, and abandon my intellectual a little bit. Finding balance. For this I decided to be in open relationships only, and face my jealousy and those unpleasant emotions sensations.

Secondary goal is to earn sh*t loads of money to free myself from the corporate world. For this I'm investing my extra money and I am learning how to make the best out of risky investments.

Cheers

So how is this sandbox up until now ?? 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly