Leo Gura

Welcome Everyone!

41 posts in this topic

The forum has just been opened to a limited Early Bird registration for about 100 users. You guys will help us stress-test the software ahead of Sunday's launch and help spark some discussions.

Feel free to get the discussions rolling.

I'm really excited about what you folks will do here. All 100 of you are some exceptional and interesting folks. I had fun reading your stories and applications :D I know you guys and gals have some great stories and tips to share.

Welcome home!

Update: And now that the forum is open to everyone, welcome EVERYONE! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you for creating this community!  I know this will be an invaluable resource dedicated to self-actualization. I look forward to the hard work ahead of us.

I was not approved as a moderator but still I'm happy to be part of this forum. Thank you Leo for the invitation :). I promise I'll be an active member and help whenever I can.

Thank you Leo for choosing me to be one of your forum guinea pigs :D

I am, like the forum states correctly, a self actualization greenhorn and quite new to this matter :)

Hello, hello :)
Thanks Leo for invite. Nice to see the forum on. This will be a powerful tool in our road to self actualization

Hi Leo & Fellow early birds 

Grateful to gain early access to the forum and look forward to sharing ideas and challenges with you guys. 

Leo please consider me in the future if you need more moderators 

Thanks 

Andrew 

I do share the enthusiasm that this forum could serve as a place to help people ground themselves, and rely on the fact that tough love will be received.

Cheers, to embracing impending death with a smile.

Endless nuance

Good Morning!  Nice to meet everyone!  Thank you for the invitation to the forum.  I enjoy positive social media interaction, so I appreciate the focus of the group.  I look forward to getting to know everyone.    Create a great day.

Just now, Kelley White said:

Good Morning!  Nice to meet everyone!  Thank you for the invitation to the forum.  I enjoy positive social media interaction, so I appreciate the focus of the group.  I look forward to getting to know everyone.    Create a great day.

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!  Lewis Carroll.

Hi Leo & everyone

I'm so excited and honoured to be apart of this amazing forum. I hope to get to know as many of you as possible and spark up some interesting conversations. Can't wait to see what a great community we will all build together. 

Thank you Leo for the amazing opportunity. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

-Mia

I am excited to be here. It is wonderful to converse with like minded people across the globe. Looking forward to great discussions. 

thank you,

-Venu

Hello all and good morning.

Leo thank you for creating this forum. I appreciate the early access and look forward to helping create a positive and productive place for those of us looking to self actualize. Onward we go!

Jim

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The forum has just been opened to a limited Early Bird registration for about 100 users. You guys will help us stress-test the software ahead of Sunday's launch and help spark some discussions.

Feel free to get the discussions rolling.

Welcome!

I'm really excited about what you folks will do here. All 100 of you are some exceptional and interesting folks. I had fun reading your stories and applications :D I know you guys and gals have some great stories and tips to share.

Welcome home!

Thank you for the invitation. Great materials awaits all of us. I guess this forum is good for those with imagination. Use it well!

When you cease to seek to understand then you will know, without understanding.

(I don't know - just sounds good haha)

Thank you for this opportunity, Leo!

I had been waiting for the time when such a community would open. I think that being able to share one's ideas and thoughts with other enthusiasts is a great way to improve your self-improvement, plus you can debate about numerous very interesting subjects. 

That being said, I am looking forward to see how this community grows and develops over the time.

I agree with everyone else! Thanks Leo for creating this forum! I'm excited to get some great discussions rolling and expand my mind. But since the "me" doesn't exists I guess it would be more appropriate to say the mind. Haha! 

I can't believe myself sometimes. 

Hi Leo & everybody 

I am super excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to some great sharing & learning.Thank you, Leo! for the early bird invite.Can't wait to see the forum in full swing very soon. :)

Edited by Kaukab Khalid

Hi Leo! Hi Everyone! Greenhorn, early bird, guinea pig ... or .. just Alena :D great pleasure meeting you all :) 

Hello Everyone! This is so exciting! We all officially, got in on the ground floor"! How cool is that?

Living-In-Joy-2.jpg

Edited by pgchollet@msn.com

Hi Leo and everyone,

Thank you so much for the opportunity of being among the first 100 people to write a post on this forum!

Really looking forward for more :)

Didi