Leo Gura

Back From 2 Month Break Vlog Video

126 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, k0ver said:

@Leo Gura

If I get my facts right, you were born around '84-86-ish in Central Europe (Belarus, right?).

I hear you and (your mum) got the Hashimoto-thyroid issues / auto-immune issues / weird unexplained allergies / unknown diseases.

Well, I'm also from that region (southern Poland), and I'm '86. Everyone here has the same shit: bone cancer, thyroid issues/cancers, elevated Alzheimers (5x more often in that region), or other weird and unexplained diseases that modern medicine doesn't really know how to deal with.

Personally, I struggled for over a decade with terrible digestive problems, including bad adult acne and disturbing food intolerances. Still, I dealt with it using some obscure (expensive!) and outside of the mainstream healthcare methods.

Looking at the data, I've concluded that people from that specific region - Central Europe close to Ukraine - got fucked by the Chernobyl explosion in 80's.

Like 70% of the nuclear fallout dropped on Belarus and the rest on Ukraine/Russia(or former ZSRR), Czechoslovakia and Poland (Southern regions), Eastern block (Chroatia+Serbia+Macedonia, etc.), but also down south to Austria, Swiss, or even Italy.

Similarly, comparable "issues" happen to people from the other regions in the world where there was a "nuclear spill".

Check "What were the main public health consequences of the disaster?"

And various reports on Fukushimians health issues that will likely continue unfolding over the decades.

For anyone affected by the Chernobyl tragedy, I found this excellent material that helped me to start my healing process.

Damn I wonder what alzheimers would do to someone who had all these realizations. It would basically just make you more and more unconscious and undo all the meditation work within a couple years right?

On 07/02/2021 at 10:39 PM, Arcangelo said:

Here is an example of stage blue getting triggered.

HAHAH The bible is the worst book ever man

WAKE UP!

I think it’s both the worst and best simultaneously. If taken literally it’s the worst. If understanding that all its stories represent the workings of your very own mind psychologically and all its fictional characters are aspects of your consciousness and not actually historical figures that lived and spoke the words of the stories of the bible, then it’s the best. Broken down into what the thing actually is it’s untouchable. Stage blue are at the worst end of the spectrum with it, they believe it’s a historical book full of factual stories that happened. It’s terribly misinterpreted by 99.99% of the population that’s ever lived, never mind just those of us around now. I reckon leo is fully aware and has done enough research to know what that book is all about. Interestingly though I would expect a book from leo to be so direct in its approach to the message he’s trying to get across, in a modern way, that it could be as powerful, if not more powerful to the reader. But as he says certainly not as popular. Not in his lifetime anyway. Maybe in 2000 years though who knows ?

1 hour ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

Damn I wonder what alzheimers would do to someone who had all these realizations. It would basically just make you more and more unconscious and undo all the meditation work within a couple years right?

Not sure really... maybe you turn into a demented guru O.o

If Leo is not gonna do scripted stuff I would like off the cuff videos that he uploads to Vimeo.  Btw is the a link to all Leo’s causual non YouTube videos

On 8.2.2021 at 6:26 AM, Raphael said:

I have a title for your book:

Understanding

Life, Consciousness, Sex, Relationships, Politics, Societies, and Everything Else

How about

HOW TO GET A HOT WITCH GIRLFRIEND and some other stuff

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"