Leo Gura

Back From 2 Month Break Vlog Video

126 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura It's great to have you back!

Do you mind sharing the HM detox protocol you went through to cure the brain fog issue you had?

When is the book coming out? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, AuthenticSelf said:

This is the most INTP video I've ever seen. 'INTP: Pure Understanding' haha.

People who think because you're enlightened you should be able to avoid/heal yourself of health issues are way off. The meatsack our consciousness embodies has very little to do with it. It's more genetics aka luck.

Glad your health issues are getting better Leo.

Yeah, I feel like this enlightenment stuff kinda became the new religion for people as it became more popular and mainstream, to be honest. So many beliefs about what enlightenment is and what it entails are flying around. And mostly from people who aren't really serious seekers.

Makes you kinda not even want to talk about this stuff at all so people don't project their own shit into you

Edited by Hello from Russia

Happy to hear from you again Leo ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 hours ago, Raphael said:

So sharp as usual :D

I'm happy to see the direction that actualized.org is taking by the way, especially with the book. I recently had a life purpose idea about understanding life deeply and interconnecting everything and then applying the knowledge to strategic areas on the planet in order to raise the level of consciousness and create chain effects.

Even if you don't release the book, only the notes would be gold, but I think you will achieve it.

What I'm confused about is this:

I thought spirituality was about not understand everything and being ok with it. 

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Yeah, I feel like this enlightenment stuff kinda became the new religion for people as it became more popular and mainstream, to be honest. So many beliefs about what enlightenment is and what it entails are flying around. And mostly from people who aren't really serious seekers.

Makes you kinda not even want to talk about this stuff at all so people don't project their own shit into you

One can't really blame people who expect Leo to heal himself.

After his 5 MeO streak of 30 days (if I remember correctly) he made outrageous claims and said he could - probably - heal his health problems. 

These people who expect Leo to heal his own problems don't come out of nowhere. It is directly linked to the claims that Leo made. Also it is nog strange people look at the teacher and what kind of legacy he leaves behind. 

General rule of thumb: if you want to know if you picked a good teacher, look at his personal life and generap happiness. And ask yourself: "do I want to end up like that?"

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Raphael Life is never gonna get too boring. There are entire galaxies to explore and hot tri-titted aliens to bang ;)

Are you more into Jaggons or Thrushas? I'm a Jaggon man tbh ??

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

What I'm confused about is this:

I thought spirituality was about not understand everything and being ok with it. 

A new thread would be more appropriate because this is complicated stuff...

It has been always in my mind that for the amount of information and the high quality of your videos, it is was remarkable that you are able to put a new one every week. Undeniably too much work for you and also for us your viewers, as some of us need some time to digest them ;)

So, take it easy and thanks for the update. Best wishes.

Thanks for posting the vlog video, it was really interesting to listen about your struggles, especially health related, as I have similar auto-immune related gastro etc. health problems, and how you had partially solved them or at least figured out the cause behind them. As you said, one cannot mask the misery that is caused by health problems but just keep on going in figuring around the solution although at times the path seems hopeless. I too have noticed that these kinds of problems are not solved overnight and improving my health through trial and error has been a curve with ups and downs with overall upwards trend. An important thing is to give you mind/brain and body time to rest and carefully prioritize the projects and daily tasks so that the healing can occur.

Thank you for sharing, Leo! Glad to see you again.

(It's kinda funky hearing Leo speak Russian for the first time.)

Edited by Eva

Welcome back Leo. I really miss you. Leo you have transformed my life. You saved my life. Without you I would have committed suicide. Keep up the good job Leo. Your videos are like medicine to my life. Regarding the environment I am living in, your videos give me hope to live and thrive in the world. I love you and I love your work.  I have tears shedding over my face due to your work. I will contribute to actualized.org in someway at some point of my life or return something back because of your awesome work. 

Your work has transformed the quality of my life. I just can't tell and label how much. Your work transformed my relationships, habits, life purpose, thinking, reality, development, vision, skills, conclusions, hope, internal world, external world, education, circumstances, feeling, love and advice. Your work has shaped the trajectory of my life. You are a reason for me to live in the world. Thanks again for your hard-work. Welcome back and resume your hard-work because without it I will not live or continue to survive in my life. 

Edited by Yahya

On 06/02/2021 at 2:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

My book will certainly never be as popular.

You sounded unsure about your book @Leo Gura Let me just say this, your book will do well. Your material is just shockingly good. The book will provide immense value. 

Also man, it's good to see you putting your own mental health first.Your under enough pressure. Your work is greatly appreciated here ❤️ 

Your the man

Edited by Aaron p

On 2/6/2021 at 4:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

I was being humble. The Bible is a shitty book ;)

what makes you to say that? 

On 06-02-2021 at 9:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

@emptiness dancing Haha, no way am I letting another human touch my book other than to read it. You might as well ask Satan to be my editor.

Maybe he could handle the repress...

On 2/6/2021 at 7:48 AM, Dany Balan said:

without that book there would have been even more crime and genocide and gore in history.Don't talk down to the bible,without it the society we know today would have been extremely degenerate! Watch your tongue

Here is an example of stage blue getting triggered.

HAHAH The bible is the worst book ever man

WAKE UP!

Arc

@AlphaAbundance Scrivener?

@Aaron p Not about the book itself, but rather how little most people care about these topics in a global sense. Or I misinterpreted him.

@Leo Gura What about publishing a shorter one first, like the one on psychedelics?

Edited by UnbornTao