Leo Gura

Back From 2 Month Break Vlog Video

126 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You don't mind smelling your own farts do you?

:)

Yeah I'm all about San Francisco

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

20 minutes ago, blackchair said:

i Already maped out my retirement, i will live in Konavle, Croatia, little wooden/stone house all by myself, but i love people too much so i will visit Dubrovnik often :)

At what age will you retire? 

Girls in Croatia are crazy hot. Perhaps you will find companion. :)

In Tate we trust

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I don't think you get it yet and that's OK.  You ARE Leo.  

Its total Oneness.

It was a joke. ?

In Tate we trust

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

At what age will you retire? 

Girls in Croatia are crazy hot. Perhaps you will find companion. :)

around 90-ish.... awwwww companion sound so nice and beautiful but honestly i dont know if its written in the stars....Boys and girls are crazy hot here ;)

@erik8lrl

3 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

@Leo Gura Totally agrees with the cyclical nature of creativity. I like to dive deep into something with high intensity for 3 months, and then just as I start to feel burned out, I switch subject to something else for 3 months and come back after and just repeat this cycle. This way, I'm never burned out, and the connections between different subjects are creating new inspiration and ideas that restore my passion. I also find that creativity happens more when you let go and surrender, when the desire for the result is there, but the joy of creating is greater. When you create because you love doing it, instead of completely focusing on the result. We often lose perspective when we force things to happen the way we want. It's actually a good form of meditation to maintain the balance of beingness and desire.      

This is sort of a similar process I go through with my art hobbies, fitness training and the consciousness work and spiritual practices I do, I cycle based on the seasonal changes. For example, just on my physical training, in spring I train accuracy, throws and precision, as well as balance and skill application, as well as change my subconscious training programs to train for more detail, more clearer vividness, down to location and lighting.  Summer is when I change my training to be higher intensity and volume, more body weight and endurance types of training, and I adjust my visualization training as well.  Autumn is when I gradually decrease volume and frequency, and do more softer physical training like yoga and tai chi, and change my visualization as well. Winter is when I do twice a month, or once a month of training, or no intense physical training other than stretching, and here I mostly do yoga asanas, chi gong, and bio energetics, the spiritual practices that effect the body mostly. Winters are for me really good times to do more serious consciousness work and other spiritual methods.

@Danioover9000 why not do it the other way around? Tai Chi in the summer and Weight Lifting in the Winter. So you build up muscle when it's cold and offseason and then enjoy your body when it's warm and align with your spiritual side through Tai Chi? 

Hi @Leo Gura

Great self reflection in your new blog video! 

Your insights about the importance of balancing everything in your life dynamically are very valuable. Balancing spirituality with practicality or inspiration with the cyclical nature of creativity are necessary parts of the integration of expanded consciousness when maturing as an awakened, empowered and self-actualized being. I am noticing these themes in my own development and resonate with your messages. We are all in our own unique journeys awakening more into the inherent creative freedom of our true divine nature and I am very grateful for the wisdom and clarity you and many other great teachers reflect to us. 

This is a short illustration of how that freedom can be experienced by Bentinho Massaro, talking about the concept of 'true simultaneity':

This is the most INTP video I've ever seen. 'INTP: Pure Understanding' haha.

People who think because you're enlightened you should be able to avoid/heal yourself of health issues are way off. The meatsack our consciousness embodies has very little to do with it. It's more genetics aka luck.

Glad your health issues are getting better Leo.

1 hour ago, AuthenticSelf said:

Yes, this ^

Also while I love the videos I personally wouldn't mind having a 1 (even 2) year hiatus if it meant being able to give $$$ to read that book faster. Books are nice. :]

7 hours ago, AuthenticSelf said:

*uck yeah!

Thank you so much Leo for what you are doing. I have been watching your content since I was 14 years old and it really made my life better, more passionate. Even the video about how to make a girl squirt, I know it was a filler one, but still, very amazing. I hope you stop feeling this kind of pressure, it is your own creative process, plus ideally, there should be no teacher needed in this world. I think you taking a break will give many of us space to realize things about life ourselves, get back to our spiritual practice, back to what matters, perhaps practice some pick up from time to time, I don't know. I also want to say that I am really happy about you being no bullshit and realistic in your last video and I am also grateful for the many mature responses to this video of yours. Get well soon, shit happens, but if somebody does the work it is you.

@Leo Gura

Question:

You mentioned that you were interested in connecting everything, and especially human development with consciousness. You also mentioned that you are getting to insane levels of consciousness when using psychedelics to the point that you feel so much joy where it goes full circle and becomes painful.

Do you think it can be similar for global human development? What if societies become so advanced that everybody feels so much joy to the point where it becomes painful and boring and we seek back drama? Could societies collapse that way? Or could we globally as a species get stuck in a strange loop of Pain -> Joy -> Pain? Or could we find the proper balance at a point between high joy with still the possibility of experiencing drama in a controlled way so that living life ain't too boring?

@Raphael Life is never gonna get too boring. There are entire galaxies to explore and hot tri-titted aliens to bang ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Raphael Life is never gonna get too boring. There are entire galaxies to explore.

So sharp as usual :D

I'm happy to see the direction that actualized.org is taking by the way, especially with the book. I recently had a life purpose idea about understanding life deeply and interconnecting everything and then applying the knowledge to strategic areas on the planet in order to raise the level of consciousness and create chain effects.

Even if you don't release the book, only the notes would be gold, but I think you will achieve it.

@Leo Gura Welcome back

Had lots of notes/insights from this video alone

What is the note software that you use now?

Please remember to have several back-ups, across various systems, hard drives, flash drives, etc. For both the old software, OneNote, and the new software, even if it is on the cloud.

Edited by AlphaAbundance