Back From 2 Month Break Vlog Video

126 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Rilles

You sound like you're apart of a cult :P

It was a joke, hence the smiley. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@emptiness dancing Haha, no way am I letting another human touch my book other than to read it. You might as well ask Satan to be my editor.

I can ghostwrite a chapter or two for you no problem.

jkjk

What about doing the book in separate chapters so it gets done more pragmatically ? You can publish the whole thang at once but work and set aside one chapter at a time. You could also release it in chapters but I assume the further you are into your writing the more you will want to edit the past chapters .

But what do i know, I barely can wrote ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

35 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Do you know obsidian (note taking system)?

Yes.
I guess obsidian is more better for security because it stores data in your local storage.

I just feel better with roam because it's simpler to use out of the box.
I got sucked in into the roam way of thinking before obsidian.
Love the community they are building with roam and the direction they are heading.

I don't know how both tools will play out in the long run but for now I'm sticking to using roam.

@Leo Gura Please say youll make an audiobook version! :x Im terrible at regular ol reading.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My book will certainly never be as popular.

I don't think it would be awesome than your videos. no one would be open and understanding on book, when they aren’t on video. but who knows? 

I'll be very hyped for any health videos you make, I'm in the slog of doing research and planning, and progress is slow

I'll buy your book Leo whenever it comes out, and hopefully read it too 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

HOW TO GET LAIDDD.... LET'S GOOOOOO! <3 

Thanks for your work :)

@Leo Gura Totally agrees with the cyclical nature of creativity. I like to dive deep into something with high intensity for 3 months, and then just as I start to feel burned out, I switch subject to something else for 3 months and come back after and just repeat this cycle. This way, I'm never burned out, and the connections between different subjects are creating new inspiration and ideas that restore my passion. I also find that creativity happens more when you let go and surrender, when the desire for the result is there, but the joy of creating is greater. When you create because you love doing it, instead of completely focusing on the result. We often lose perspective when we force things to happen the way we want. It's actually a good form of meditation to maintain the balance of beingness and desire.      

One book for all seems such an ego trip. The topics are too broad. 

In Tate we trust

I won't need the book in 5-10 years since I will have joined you in the black hole likely. 

But I'll buy it for support and out of appreciation for "you" leading me there. ;) 

@fridjonk what if the black hole he is talking about is God's asshole? If the breadcrumbs lead into the Capital letter Anus, will you still enter?

5 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@fridjonk what if the black hole he is talking about is God's asshole? If the breadcrumbs lead into the Capital letter Anus, will you still enter?

Lmao, as long as it's god's asshole, I'm fine with it. 

I'd like the book, Leo is really wrapping it up lol

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

Every asshole is God's asshole ; )

oh god you guys are AMAZING. 

I won't need the book in 5-10 years since I will have joined you in the black hole likely. 

But I'll buy it for support and out of appreciation for "you" leading me there. ;) 

Leo said he would go in solitude in 20 years after his work is done. So be careful. You might just end alone in the black hole. LoL. 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

You don't mind smelling your own farts do you?

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Leo said he would go in solitude in 20 years after his work is done. So be careful. You might just end alone in the black hole. LoL. 

i Already maped out my retirement, i will live in Konavle, Croatia, little wooden/stone house all by myself, but i love people too much so i will visit Dubrovnik often :)

36 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It's the realization that you ARE Leo.  

Its total Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.