Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

can't accept people/family

42 posts in this topic

@levani

From another thread...seems applicable...

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, division. I did not come to bring peace, but the sword. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”  - Jesus

“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.”  - John 

I thought that was about disowning family & relationships. I later realized ‘the sword’, which ‘cuts through’ the relationships, is to realize love is reality. That love is not  product of the relationships. Which only actually brings love to the relationships! How funny. 

Albert Einstein once stayed at a hotel and had no money on him to pay the bell boy. So he wrote some advice on a tiny piece of paper and gave it to the bell boy. He told him that one day this piece of paper would be worth much more than he would’ve otherwise been able to give. He wrote...

“A calm mind and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”

That piece of paper was recently sold for $1,500,000.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

“A calm mind and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”

i feel like i understand this but the stage orangeness in me doesn't

@Michael569 @Loving Radiance @Nahm

here is another scenario that just got into my mind just now

these fucking personal trainers, selling people all these programs with specific sets and reps and weight loss programs saying something about "metabolism" is the reason you're overweight

i mean, obviously there is nothing I can do to Δ their stupidity, but how do i even go about not judging them ∵ the first thing that enters my mind when i see people who i either love or don't know buy these things is absolute hatred and something in my wants to correct them and say why they are "wrong", which i understand now that they are not but still they are wrong XD.

i think what i am asking is how not to be a judgemental fuck sometimes, especially with the things that infuriate me like above, or when fat people give advise on weight loss (oh my god that drives me wild sometimes), after i laugh at/with them it drives me crazy almost...

@levani Dude! Don't you have enough work to do on yourself? Let others be! You CAN NOT change them.

@levani

Sounds like classic orange jealousy. Use the scale, express it out, raise your vibration. :) Normal stuff, everybody experiences. You’re bound to then know more so what you want and to be more invigorated about it. Add that to your dreamboard. 

22 hours ago, levani said:

i know nahm will hate menfor this but my perspective IS right, i know there is no right or wrong and there is no "me" but he doesn't understand that I don't understand that so for now my small self (which is all i know atm) believes that i am right but i see the analogy with the warlord, that is the closest to what makes sense

Warlords are playing right, asleep & dreaming in selves & castes. I am filled with being, entertained by the appearances of so many perspectives, steadfast in loving you. Love so simple; not even two. 

@Arcangelo this is a huge part of my work and developing myself, that's why i posted it bro, just as important as all the other stuff i'm learning/developing/doing, and i really hope i will resolve it ∵ i see the toxicity in it, everyone's different innit, don't judge me

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Use the scale

wow that looks promising actually, i'm gonna give that a read now

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Warlords are playing right, asleep & dreaming in selves & castes. I am filled with being, entertained by the appearances of so many perspectives, steadfast in loving you. Love so simple; not even two. 

i wish i could just fast forward to that stage bro, i'm gonna see what that scale thing you sent me is and work through it. have you used it before? any feedback on it if so ?

@levani

This world is already the stage, we are already the actors. Why seek a different stage, why desire to rush? 

Yes, the emotional scale works. Understanding & recognition of the distinction between reaction and response becomes clearer & clearer, and experience gets sweeter. Start with ‘impatience’, and work up the scale, you will see. 

“Is this not enough? This blessed sip of life - is it not enough? Starring down at the ground, oh, then complain and pray more from above you greedy little pig. Stop! Just watch your world trickle away. Oh, what’s your problem now? It'll all be dead and gone in a few short years! Just love will open our eyes! Just love will put the hope in our minds!  Much more than we could ever know, so, don't burn the day, don’t burn the day away.”

- Dave Matthews

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

s this not enough? This blessed sip of life - is it not enough? Starring down at the ground, oh, then complain and pray more from above you greedy little pig. Stop! Just watch your world trickle away. Oh, what’s your problem now? It'll all be dead and gone in a few short years! Just love will open our eyes! Just love will put the hope in our minds!  Much more than we could ever know, so, don't burn the day, don’t burn the day away.”

- Dave Matthews

that's pretty fucking beautiful, i felt that

if i may ask, how many category layers (depth and bredth) does reaction vs response have ?

i want to understand it fully, is there a book on it perhaps ?

Also sometimes there is the issue of someone who I possibly don't like achieving something nothing important or even mediocre impressive but something in me kind of doesn't want them to succeed in a way and this brings me sort of a negative emotion almost toxic in fact I think it is toxic and I am just wondering how do I resolve that because a lot of the times for example I am not the best in what I do and someone outperforms me in a way I'm still stuck in the stage orange mindset Where I have to out to do everyone in order to feel good but this doesn't suit I mean in my industry or in my hobbies this is applied to Anything and any industry if I know someone and I don't particularly like them and they released a new song for example or something I just kind of feel hatred towards that person sometimes as if I don't want the person I don't like to succeed and I see the weakness and the toxicity in that but I still don't understand why I get this and how I resolve that, this husband with me probably since teenagehood up untill now

Edited by levani

2 hours ago, levani said:

if i may ask, how many category layers (depth and bredth) does reaction vs response have ?

i want to understand it fully, is there a book on it perhaps ?

Though there are probably many books, reaction can’t be experienced in a book. Reaction is felt as feeling. As to how much depth...how much does one have yet to let go of? In terms of bredth, reactionary thinking & living knows no bounds. Evidenced by that there are nuclear missiles. The origin of the world sile btw is “pure & musical”. Missile is to be missing, what is pure and musical. 

@Nahm ❤️??

Family thing, What's the best way to shift dream in creative way to never see any of them? 

For that need to  have more brainstorming power then Neil. 

What makes you happy, well sometimes is being a curse. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Something practical you can do is journal to see what exactly about this situation and your mom triggers you, and then write about how you have that same circumstance or personal trait/characteristic in your life. If you think your mom is undisciplined, ask how am I undisciplined? Teal Swan has a great video about projection that you can look up. Her process is this:

1. How is it good for this person to be this way?

2. Why might it be bad for them to be the opposite way?

3. How is it good for me to be the opposite way?

4. Why might it be bad or bring me pain to be that way?

This gives you compassion for the other persons situation, and shows you where you need to work on yourself :)

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

@Loving Radiance bro...*exactly* what i was looking for

i figured it out for myself eventually but i wish i knew this video existed for me 2 years ago so i could of started doing it asap haha

i did realise the advise he gave, but i think it's something you have to really experiene for yourself, not enough to know this, it has to be applied in real life

yeah bro i'm still learning a lot of stuff and i can learn a looooot from dumb fucks

Edited by levani

On 08/02/2021 at 1:03 AM, levani said:

@Nahm

On 07/02/2021 at 10:39 PM, Nahm said:

i feel like i understand this but the stage orangeness in me doesn't

Consider that happiness comes from within, is already deep inside us and is revealed by calmness like the depths of a lake are shown by still waters. Restlessness, like choppy waters, hides the depths beneath.  Just a thought to contemplate, not a belief. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@levani Brother you don't have a serious emotional problem - your authenticity wants to come out! 

Because you got jacked in the head when you said what you thought you learned to swallow it which is baaad because now the stuff is all down there and it will eat your guts if you keep doing it.

Some people like your mom probably will not react positive when you tell them the truth but do it anyway, or distance yourself - but dont suck it up trust me

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

How about like if you get annoyed at the attitudes/beliefs of those around you for the following reason.  You understand how your mind gets conditioned and determines everything that you do, and you are afraid through constant exposure to sources of bad conditioning you will end up experiencing an existence that can't embody the principles that lead to enlightenment.  You have like tasted the beauty of being in grace, and see no reason not to spend your life like that, but the bombardment of ingnorance around you is having an effect on  your subconsious mind and it is hard to just override that all the time, so much is happening under the surface.  Then you decide to surround you self with good influences, but your bad influences have conditioned your mind to not be able to do that.  All of this is because there is no free will.  So as consciousness you are just experiencing suffering and not able to know yourself as consciousness in a real enough way to set yourself free of the suffering.  This is because whether or not that even happens is not determined by you.  The situation is have just described is horrible to go through, I don't understand why it is continuing.