Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

Does this count as a healthy integration of RED?

4 posts in this topic

I'm considering this, in our modern day BLUE/ORANGE culture we're kind of expected to conform to the modern plutocratic capitalist system. I'm seriously wondering if a healthy integration of RED could be to rekindle that sense of personal desire and ambition. Maybe a way out of the rat race is to decide 'fuck it, I don't want to conform, fuck you society I want to do what makes ME happy' , but then channeling that into something positive instead of raw egocentrism.

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

yes!

Healthy integration of red is also really useful in social situations. 

The first thing i thought of when you said "fuck it, I don't want to conform, fuck you society I want to do what makes ME happy", was stage orange personal success orientation.  

I wonder if red really cares about society to the degree that it will purposefully rebel against it.  I could also see that being the case as well though.  

Maybe a key difference vetween red and orange is the different qualities of things they are pursuing, the quality of their reasoning behind why they are pursuing, and/or how they are pursuing their desires.  Like a stage red person might be pursuing money for the sake of buying the biggest baddest pimp-mobile and to do so they rob and murder.  Whereas an orange person might also pursue money, and maybe they'd still buy a badass car (but I'd say their taste would be maybe more "refined" or popular to modern culture's standards), but they wouldn't be murdering to do it.  ... sort of thing.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Healthy RED for me is

Personal Power: used in a responsible way

Respect: not getting bullied or pushed around

Free from shame

Courage

Adventure: owning life, rolling with punches, enjoying the sometimes twistedness of the ride, doing crazy stuff like skydiving, stuff that stretches your boundaries

Decisive: not being waffly

Boundary setting

Healthy anger: putting your foot down when someone is deliberately messing with you, or if you have a child sometimes being able to use a louder voice if he/she is not listening

Assertiveness

Independent

Direct

Enduring: being tough when shit hits the fan

Hope: a sort of mystical Purple left over feeling of "fuck it" life can be good, i know that

Passion

Extreme Sports

Edited by Rilles

It's just a ride.